Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 162 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
lebaobei123 Offline

14.02.2019 07:00
Team Canada practised on Wednesda Antworten

Carson, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - Robbie Keane scored the winner late in the second period of extra time on Sunday, lifting the Los Angeles Galaxy to a 2-1 victory over the New England Revolution at the StubHub Center, handing the club its fifth MLS Cup title. All the storylines entering the title tilt centered on Landon Donovan, who played in his final professional match, but it was the newly crowned league MVP who proved his worth when it mattered most as his excellently-taken goal in the 111th minute gave the Galaxy the title. It was a tense affair over the opening 45 minutes as the Galaxy came out with more energy and created a couple chances within the opening moments. But New England slowly settled into the game and got the intermission scoreless. The match really opened up in the second half and the hosts grabbed the lead in the 52nd minute as Gyasi Zardes got on the end of diagonal cross from Stefan Ishizaki on the left side of the penalty area. He settled the ball and ripped it past Revolution goalkeeper Bobby Shuttleworth with a left-footed strike. The Revolution answered with an equalizer in the 79th minute as rookie substitute Patrick Mullins got free down the left flank and cut it back to Chris Tierney, who took one touch past his defender and slid it past Galaxy goalkeeper Jaime Penedo for the tying goal. New England had the better of the play in the first period of extra time and had a golden opportunity to go ahead in the 104th minute as Mullins got in behind the defense and smashed a low strike on target, forcing Penedo into an impressive diving stop. But Keane put the hosts in front for good with nine minutes to go when he slipped in behind thanks to an excellent ball from Marcelo Sarvas before sliding into the bottom right corner. The fourth officials board showed an additional four minutes of time, but New England could not fashion another equalizer as the Revs suffered their fifth defeat in an MLS Cup final. Tiemoue Bakayoko Jersey . After rookie right-hander Alex Colome excelled in a 5-2 victory in the opener, the Rays fell to Chris Tillman and the Orioles 4-1 on Friday night. NGolo Kante Jersey . Rudy Gay made the tying basket in regulation and a 3-pointer in overtime that gave Sacramento the lead for good, and Fredette scored a career-high 24 points to help the Kings beat the Knicks 106-101 on Wednesday night. http://www.chelseafcproshop.com/Kids-Olivier-Giroud-Jersey/. -- Barry Bonds is all set to return to the San Francisco Giants. Charly Musonda Jersey . The Bulls seem to be getting along fine without him. D.J. Augustin scored 27 points in a start for Kirk Hinrich and Taj Gibson matched a career high with 26 filling in for Carlos Boozer as the Bulls improved to 7-2 since trading the popular Deng with a 98-87 win over the Cleveland Cavaliers on Wednesday night. Cheap Chelsea Jersey . - Tiger Woods only made it through 10 holes Thursday — this time because of the weather, not his back.Team Canada head coach Benoit Groulx announced that Zach Fucale will start in goal for Canada on Friday night in its first exhibition game against Russia, while centre Connor McDavid will be a scratch. Fucale is 13-11 with a 3.20 goals-against average and .890 save percentage in 24 QMJHL games with Halifax this season. Theres a lot of things that influence stats and a lot of things happen. Im not worried about it, Fucale said. I know, my teammates know and my goalie coach and I have been working hard. I feel Im doing very good things on and off the ice. Those things will pay off. Fucale also brushed off talk about being traded, amid reports that coming out of Quebec on Wednesday that he could be on his way to the QMJHLs Remparts next month. That allows him to put trade talk aside for now. Im not focused on that, Fucale said. I cant control what goes on over there. Im just concentrating on helping this team win. Groulx wants Fucale to be himself in net, especially if that means chirping to stay on his game. One thing hes not worried about is the trade distracting Fucale. With the experience hes got, I dont think hell look further ahead, Groulx said. If that part is true, hes going to the Memorial Cup again. Its not a bad thing for him. I really feel that right now I dont see anyone here having his focus anywhere else than with this team. Groulx also pointed to Halifaxs bad start and a barrage of injuries as reasons for Fucales numbers dropping off.dddddddddddd He also knows another season in the same junior league can take a toll. When its your fourth year in the league and youve been playing with three solid teams and then youve to come back for a fourth one, sometimes its tough to start the engine, Groulx said. But I thought he got better in November. He had an outstanding game against Russia at the Subway Series. I think he feels good about himself now. Hes mentally ready. Thats what hes showing us on the ice. Team Canada practised on Wednesday in St. Catharines, Ont., and once again, the skate wrapped up with a shootout drill. McDavid went 0-for-1, after going 0-for-3 the day before. Afterwards, he admitted being rusty as he returns from a broken hand and tries to get his timing back. McDavid was also a bit fatigued by all the talk of the New Years Eve showdown between him and fellow NHL draft prospect Jack Eichel. Its a little bit annoying, I guess, he explained. I mean, I feel like I know him, but Ive never even spoken to him. Joining McDavid in the press box for Fridays game are forward Nic Petan and defenceman Joe Hicketts. Wednesdays Practice Lines: Forwards: Domi-Reinhart-Duclair Petan-McDavid-Fabbri Ritchie-Paul-Point Crouse-Gauthier-Virtanen Dal Colle-Dickinson-Chartier Defence: Nurse-Theodore Morin-Bowey Morrissey-Fleury Heatherington-Hicketts Goalies: Comrie Fucale Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz