Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 95 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
lebaobei123 Offline

16.02.2019 01:20
pected Week 1 starters Johnny Sears (gro Antworten

BARCELONA, Spain -- Atletico Madrid dramatically secured its first Spanish league title in 18 years by rallying for a 1-1 draw at Barcelona on Saturday. Atletico lost Diego Costa and Arda Turan to injury inside 22 minutes, and Barcelona seized control at the Camp Nou in the 34th minute when Alexis Sanchez drove an unstoppable shot into the near corner. Despite the setback, Atletico emerged from the break determined to get back in the match. David Villa hit the post, then Diego Godin fiercely headed home Kokes corner in the 49th. Atletico needed to avoid defeat to secure the title, and it weathered Barcelonas pressure in a frantic finish to cap an improbable domestic success. Atleticos 10th title meant a club besides Barcelona or Real Madrid was Spanish champion for the first time since Valencia in 2004. "Today we could make history," Atletico coach Diego Simeone said. "Not at any moment did I feel that the game was getting away from my team. I know them. I knew they could respond, and the bigger the challenge, the better." Even the 90,000-strong Camp Nou crowd appreciated the feat as it rained cheers of "Atleti" on the players as they celebrated a title triumph that looked uncertain after it lost two of its best attacking players. Atletico finished the 38-game season with 90 points. Barcelona finished second on 87, the same tally as Real Madrid after it closed the season with a 3-1 win over Espanyol. "We fought all season long, hanging on against difficult teams, and against Real Madrid and Barcelona," Godin said. "We felt the pressure, a lot of things were going against us. But the coach told us just to be confident, and believe in ourselves, and the goal would come." It was only the third time the championship was decided by two challengers on the final day, and the first time since 1951. Atletico did it the first time in 1946. Atletico contained Lionel Messi for the sixth time this season as the Argentina forward had a second-half goal ruled offside to keep him off the scoresheet. Not since Espanyol in 1939-40 has a club gone unbeaten in six games in a season against Barcelona. Five of those matches were draws and Atleticos lone victory knocked the Catalan side out of the Champions League. As expected, coach Gerardo Martino said he was stepping down after Barcelona finished the season without a major trophy for the first time since 2008. "We tried it until the end with dignity and we met an opponent that was better than we were," Martino said. "I want to congratulate the great rival Atletico has been during the entire season." Real Madrid will be Atleticos next challenge as the city rivals face off in the Champions League final next Saturday. Both Diego Costa and Turan wept on leaving the pitch after Diego Costa came up lame following a sprint in the 14th, and Turan went out after knocking his right hip. Alexis undid Atleticos defence with a powerful strike from a tight angle after Messi chested down Cesc Fabregas pass and smartly stepped aside for Alexis to smash the ball inside the post. Instead of collapsing, Atletico showed characteristic toughness by finishing the half well with a flurry of corner kicks that Barcelona barely defended. Simeone, who was playing for Atletico the last time the club won the title in 1996, said he told his team at halftime that they were still in it despite trailing and missing two of their most important players in attack. After his pleas for the referee to blow the final whistle were at last answered, several Atletico players collapsed to the ground while Simeone, his staff, and reserves rushed out to join them. Simeone was tossed in the air by his players before the Argentine went into the stands to embrace his father. Earlier, Gareth Bale helped Madrid beat Espanyol after Cristiano Ronaldo apparently aggravated a leg muscle problem during pre-game warmups and didnt play. Valencia also beat Celta Vigo 2-1. Scarpe Nike Offerta Online . The Padres made the moves before Fridays game at Washington. They promoted infielder Jace Peterson from Double-A San Antonio and right-hander Kevin Quackenbush from Triple-A El Paso. Scarpe Nike Scontate Online .com) - Former foes from the Mountain West Conference battle in the 23rd annual Las Vegas Bowl, as the 23rd-ranked Utah Utes clash with the Colorado State Rams at Sam Boyd Stadium on Saturday. http://www.nikescarpescontate.it/. Week 2s biggest games include Florida facing Miami and Notre Dame travelling to the Big House to conclude their rivalry against Michigan in primetime on TSN2 and TSN 1050. Scarpe Nike Scontate Italia . The best round belonged to Pat Perez. Tiger Woods didnt come close to claiming either Thursday in the Farmers Insurance Open, where the seven-time champion failed to break par in the opening round for first time in his career. Vendita Scarpe Nike Online . Its the second of three meetings between these teams this season. Vancouver was a 2-1 winner on home ice December 22nd.In a year where the level of potential quarterback play in Winnipeg remains a relative unknown, establishing a solid running attack will be of utmost importance for both Blue Bombers head coach Mike OShea and coordinator Marcel Bellefeuilles offence. Bellefeuille - in his only media availability for 2014 at minicamp in Bradenton, Florida due to new media policies put in place by the first-year head coach - says his offence has been re-built 100 per cent from scratch. But who will be the feature tailback? OShea says it will not be a backfield by committee. "The roster doesnt allow it to be. But certainly itll give us lots of options," said OShea. "Or, we hope that it continues the way its going that itll give us lots of options by the time we make the final roster." The incumbent starter, Will Ford, is joined by rookies Paris Cotton and Nic Grigsby, and a pair of Canadians in fourth-year Bomber Carl Volny, and 2014 undrafted free agent Errol Brooks. "Its exciting - five different styles of running backs, and it keeps you going," said Ford, a 2013 East Division All-Star selection in his second CFL season. "It keeps you on your toes. Were just competing to make ourselves better. It aint a 1-2-3-4-5. Its just were all competing to make each other better." After taking over starting duties for the injured Chad Simpson midway through the season, Ford finished his standout 2013 campaign by leading the team in rushing yards (594), kick return yards (1,047), and combined yards (1,682), which ranked sixth in the CFL in just nine starts. General manager Kyle Walters must feel confident in the pair of import rookies he has behind Ford - Cotton and Grigsby - as the club did not bring in another back following the release of five-year NFL veteran Kevin Smith after just one day of training camp. Cotton, a 5-foot-9, 190-pound power-pack, has shown soft hands and flashes of explosiveness and escapability in camp. "Speed. Cant beat speed. Cant coach speed," said Cotton when asked what he brings to the football field. "I like my chances. Build it yourself - thats how I see it. Im just coming in, doing everything I can to win a job." With the quickness and speed Cotton has put on display - like Ford - he may be an option in the return game as well.dddddddddddd "I want to return. I want to do everything I can to help this team." Grigsby sees the differences in the Canadian game, which he admits he has known about for a long time, as an opportunity to exploit his skill set. An attendee of B.C. Lions training camp in 2012 before taking another crack as a baseball player, it appears he has an advanced understanding of what a CFL running back is despite being a first-year player. "Theyre trying to get the running backs involved more in the pass game," said the 5-foot-10, 190-pound University of Arizona product. "Dumping us out. They want us speed guys to get in space and turn a five-yard play into 60 yards." "Be a great decoy without the football too. A lot of us running backs, we want the ball, we want the ball, but in this offence and in this field its good stretching a defence. So youve got to be a decoy and make sure youre running out your fakes. I mean, its hard. It gets tiring. But youve got to put in that mental effort at that time and make that happen." "Im very fiery," continued Grigsby. "I love when youve got that feeling behind you when youre making a big play to make a spark, you can feel the crowd and bring energy to the big stadium — a nice beautiful stadium like this is. We walked out here (on Day 1 at Investors Group Field) and I was like, OK. Were here." Injury Report The list of those nursing bumps and bruises - all deemed short-term by Mike OShea - is getting quite lengthy. Ruled out for Mondays preseason opener against Toronto are expected Week 1 starters Johnny Sears (groin), Jason Vega (hip flexor), Ejiro Kuale (ankle), Will Ford (hamstring), Donovan Alexander (calf), and punter Mike Renaud (back tightness), as well as Canadian slotback Cory Watson who has sat out of every day of camp since Day 1 when he sustained a hamstring injury. Also out are 2014 draft picks Aram Eisho (hamstring) and Jesse Briggs (shoulder), who has missed the last five days of camp. Safety Dan West (calf) and Paul Swiston (shoulder) have also been ruled out. Swiston, a Canadian offensive lineman, is the only "long-term" recovery as he heals from offseason surgery. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz