Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 111 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
Dogcat250 Offline

16.02.2019 08:35
without a major is not being mentioned at all. S Antworten

LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- The only thing worse than being mentioned as the best player without a major is not being mentioned at all. Sergio Garcia is back in the conversation. The 34-year-old Spaniard is No. 3 in the world, his highest ranking in five years. He arrived at Valhalla for the PGA Championship coming off a pair of runner-up finishes. He briefly challenged Rory McIlroy at the British Open and then lost a three-shot lead to McIlroy at Firestone. Fifteen years after his first close call at a major, Garcia looks as poised as ever. "Its been a good year," Garcia said. "Obviously, a lot of high finishes, some really good chances of winning tournaments. Unfortunately, its only happened once this year in Qatar, but Im excited about it. "Its another big week here in Valhalla. Were going to try to do more of the same and keep playing well and see if we can be there again on Sunday and have another good chance." Just his luck, there always seems to be one guy doing a little bit better. For years, that was Tiger Woods. Garcia was 19 when he nearly chased Woods down in the 1999 PGA Championship at Medinah. He played with him in the final group of the 2002 U.S. Open at Bethpage Black and in the final group of the 2006 British Open at Royal Liverpool. Woods hasnt won a major in six years. And now Garcia has to contend with McIlroy. "I wouldnt say bad timing," said Garcia, with a smile. "I think playing well, its always great. And if somebody else is playing better than you, theres nothing you can do. ...The only thing I can do is try to play the best I can. If I manage to do that, I know that Ive shown that I can play really, really well. But if somebody else plays better, the only thing I can do is congratulate him and move on." Thats what he did at Hoylake two weeks ago. He played in the group ahead of McIlroy at The Open, and ran up to hug him in the scoring trailer when McIlroy completed his two-shot victory. It wasnt always that way. Garcia struggled to lose as graciously as he won, such as the British Open at Carnoustie in 2007 when he lost in playoff to Padraig Harrington and blamed it on bad breaks, suggesting he was playing against "more than the field." He looks as happy as ever, in part because of the group around him and girlfriend Katharina Boehm, a German who played college golf in the United States. So which comes first? Does happiness lead to good golf or does good golf make him happy? "A bit of both," Garcia said. "Obviously, I feel like things around me are right where I want them to be, and that obviously puts me in a nicer situation when I go on to the golf course. And then ... dont get me wrong -- its not just good playing because of happiness. Its work and confidence and all those things. "Ive had some really nice things happen to me on the golf course and things that keep your round going. All those things kind of put together make up for the happiness and the good play." Garcia looked so much at ease that happiness might no longer depend on whether he can call himself a major champion. He believes he felt a greater sense of urgency to win a major when he was in his early 20s and contending for them more regularly. Now, not so much. "Like Ive always said, if I get to 45 and I havent won one, then Ill probably start worrying a little more," he said. "But I dont know. Hopefully, that wont happen." Derrick Nnadi Jersey . The goals took Liverpools tally in the Premier League this season to 70, overtaking Manchester City as the top scorers, and left the fourth-place team just four points behind league leader Chelsea. Kendall Fuller Jersey .C. -- The RBC Cups semifinal participants were decided by a pair of overtime games. http://www.chiefsauthenticofficialstore....ins-jersey.html. There is no argument that the line of Pacioretty, David Desharnais and Thomas Vanek was one of the hottest in the NHL leading into the post-season, and they did combine for three goals and seven points, but it was the depth of all four lines that helped propel Montreal. Dorian ODaniel Chiefs Jersey . The Pope greeted Klose at his general audience Wednesday and the pair had a long chat. Klose is German like the pope, although he was born in Poland. In Sundays derby, Lazio took the lead in the seventh minute after Maarten Stekelenburg brought down Klose, resulting in the Roma goalkeeper being sent off and a penalty that Hernanes converted. Demarcus Robinson Jersey . Juventus announced details of the deal Saturday, saying that Morata signed a five-year contract with the club. The deal also includes an option for Madrid to buy Morata back for up to (euro)30 million ($40.INDIANAPOLIS -- Indianapolis Colts backup wide receiver LaVon Brazill has been suspended for the 2014 season for violating the NFLs substance-abuse policy. Colts spokesman Avis Roper said the team had no comment after the leagues announcement. Brazill was suspended for the first four games last season for violating the subsstance abuse policy.dddddddddddd He said at the time it was for marijuana use. Brazill played in 10 games last season, finishing with 12 catches for 161 yards and two touchdowns. In two seasons, he has 23 catches for 347 yards and three touchdowns. He was drafted in the sixth round out of Ohio University in 2012. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz