Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 92 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
Dogcat250 Offline

16.02.2019 08:45
States got three goals in the second half to Antworten

CARY, N.C. - Megan Rapinoe scored just three minutes into the game, and the United States got three goals in the second half to beat Switzerland 4-1 Wednesday night. Carli Lloyd made a penalty kick early in the second half, Christen Press scored in the 77th minute and Abby Wambach got her 168th career score in the 87th. "We knew Switzerland would be a good challenge and we played good, up-tempo soccer," U.S. coach Jill Ellis said after improving to 2-0-1 since being officially named to the position. She was also 6-0-2 in two stints as interim coach. Ana-Maria Crnogorcevic scored on a penalty kick in the 70th minute for Switzerland. It came on the Swiss only shot on goal and ended Hope Solos bid to set a new shutout record for the US women. Solo remained tied with Briana Scurry for the team mark with 71 shutouts. "For me, the record is going to come when it comes — Im not going to chase it," said Solo, playing her first game for the U.S. since her June 21 arrest on a domestic violence charge involving her sister and nephew. "Its always disappointing to get scored on whether its a game with a record-breaking opportunity or not. Of course Id like to get the record so I can move on and focus on other things, but its not the end-all, be-all for me." The U.S. had 15 shots in its first game since a 2-2 tie with France on June 19, and extended its home unbeaten streak to 85 games (74-0-11). The U.S. (8-2-3 this year) is ranked No. 1 in the world while the Swiss, who have already qualified for next years World Cup in Canada, are 19th. Rapinoe quickly put the Americans ahead when she hit the lower right corner with a left-footed shot from the top of the circle. Sydney Leroux had the assist. Lloyd doubled the advantage with a penalty kick in the 56th minute, beating Stenia Michel to the lower left corner. Crnogorcevic beat Solo to the right side after the goalie moved in the opposite direction, with the penalty set up by Rapinoes hand ball in the box. Ellis had Rapinoe playing in the "10" spot, an unfamiliar position for the veteran midfielder. "(On the goal) it popped out wide to Sydney and I was kind of filling in in the box," Rapinoe said. "I took a quick touch and hit it. I play out wide normally, so (the position) was comfortable for me. ... Yeah, it was a hand ball. Sorry, Hope." Press nailed down the victory in the 77th minute with a 25-yard shot that bounced in off the crossbar. "I want to watch that again," Press said with a smile. "It was one of those second balls, chest and volley. I dont know if it was one of my best until I see it." Michel replaced Gaelle Thalman, who had six saves for the Swiss, at halftime. "Some of my players hadnt played at this speed and didnt know this level," Swiss coach Martina Voss-Tecklenburg said. "Tonight they saw how fast womens soccer can be." Cheap Air Jordan 12 China . -- Green Bay wide receiver Greg Jennings will be on the sideline as the Packers make their push for a perfect regular season. Cheap Wholesale Air Jordan 12 . The Brazilian international goalkeeper was beaten twice in the first 12 minutes of his Reds debut in a 3-1 preseason loss to Columbus Crew in Florida earlier this week. http://www.airjordan12outlet.com/. Lawrie was hit on the hand by Cincinnati pitcher Johnny Cueto in the second inning of Sundays 4-3 loss to the Reds. Air Jordan 12 For Sale Cheap . - The width of Alec Martinezs shin guard was the difference between the Los Angeles Kings and the Anaheim Ducks in their playoff series opener. Air Jordan 12 Online Sale . -- Kyrie Irvings last-minute 3-pointer helped seal another victory for Cleveland -- and the Cavaliers longest winning streak since LeBron James left.CLEVELAND - The chemistry has been slow to develop. The rookie coach is under fire. The record isnt nearly what its supposed to be.No, the Cleveland Cavaliers arent having the season everyone expected. Not even close. And now, superstar LeBron James will sit out for at least two weeks.The championship chase is now a crawl.James was diagnosed with strains to his left knee and lower back and will be sidelined until they heal. In the meantime, the Cavs need to get themselves patched up.The injuries to the four-time NBA MVP have threatened to capsize his homecoming season in Cleveland and further hinder the struggling Cavs, who have been jarred by a rash of medical issues and havent lived up to the enormous expectations triggered by James re-signing as a free agent last summer.James injuries added to a turbulent week in which there has been growing speculation about coach David Blatts future, James commitment to Cleveland was again questioned, forward Kevin Love was sidelined with back spasms and starting forward Anderson Varejao underwent season-ending surgery after tearing his Achilles.The Cavs (18-14) have lost three straight games and four of five heading into Fridays matchup in Charlotte. James, who missed the previous two games, didnt make the trip and its not clear when hell rejoin his teammates, some of whom are about to be reminded what the previous four years were like without him.But even when James has been at full strength — he said Wednesday that his knee has bothered him most of the season — the Cavs have not clicked at either end of the floor. Blatt has struggled trying to find the right rotations and the former international coaching legend is still adjusting to the NBA game.Cleveland has lacked defensive intensity, the bench has been inconsistent at best and the Cavs arent deep enough to handle any significant injuries.Compounding things for Blatt was a report that theres concern within the organization that he doesnt seem to be connecting with his players. Blatt, who was hired before James deciided to come back to Ohio, believes he and the 10-time All-Star are on the same page and their relationship is growing.ddddddddddddBut until the losses turn to wins, the pressure will only increase the scrutiny on Blatt, whose external challenge was to get his team playing at a championship level right away. James had preached patience in the poignant essay he wrote in July, saying the team would need time to jell.However, the teams acquisition of Love in a blockbuster trade made the Cavs title favourites.They dont look like one.The Cavs were thin up front before Varejao went down, and general manager David Griffin has explored trades to bring in a rim-protecting big man and help for the bench. But Clevelands problems may run deeper than that, and James health has suddenly added an unexpected hurdle.The games most dynamic player, James, who turned 30 on Tuesday, hasnt been himself all season. He came into his 12th year lighter than ever after a substantial weight loss this summer. He looks different and so does his game as James has not shown the same explosiveness while driving to the basket and hes been willing to defer to teammates.Last week, James said he was playing in chill mode, a comment some construed as pacing himself for the grind ahead.He acknowledged his body has taken a beating.Ive got 41,000 minutes on me, including the playoffs, he joked. You drive that car in the winter time.James has never missed more than five straight games in his professional career. If the two-week timetable holds up, his absence could reach 10 games or more. By the time he gets back, the Cavs, who have a five-game West Coast trip coming up, could have a losing record. That would be unimaginable if not for their previous problems.Fortunately, the Cavs play in the Eastern Conference, where anything over 35 wins will likely earn a playoff spot.But this season promised to be more, so much more than that for Cleveland. This was supposed to be a run at long-sought championship, which currently seems far away. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz