Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 94 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

18.02.2019 03:23
Kitts & Nevis Patriots against Trinbago Knight Rid Antworten

Jordan Spieth and Rickie Fowler headline this weeks Shell Houston Open, with extended coverage live on Sky Sports. The live featured group service begins on the red button and Sky Sports iPad app from 1.30pm for the first two rounds, ahead of full coverage from 9pm on Sky Sports 4.PGA Tour regular and 2011 Houston champion Phil Mickelson kicks off Thursdays coverage alongside Sergio Garcia and last months AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am winner Vaughn Taylor. Tony Finau claimed his maiden PGA Tour title in Puerto Rico last week Shortly after, last weeks Puerto Rico Open champion Tony Finau gets his week underway in a threeball with world No 9 Dustin Johnson and Louis Oosthuizen, who has finished inside the top-15 in six of his seven worldwide starts this year.Fridays offering begins with Abu Dhabi champion Rickie Fowler featuring in a threeball with Valspar champion Charl Schwartzel and Swedens Henrik Stenson, who decided against taking part in Austin last week.Top seed and last years runner-up, Jordan Spieth, is in the marquee group that follows, teeing off with defending champion JB Holmes and world No 10 Patrick Reed. Spieth and Patrick Reed go head-to-head for the first two rounds Featured Groups (UK time)FRIDAY:2:10pm: Charl Schwartzel, Rickie Fowler and Henrik Stenson2.20pm: Jordan Spieth, J.B Holmes and Patrick ReedWatch the Houston Open throughout the week live on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf - or watch without a contract on NOW TV. Also See: 2015 recap: Holmes takes title Houston Open betting preview Last ticket to Augusta Golf live on Sky Sports 4 http://www.packersrookiestore.com/Packers-Jordy-Nelson-Jersey/ . They had already blown a double-digit lead, fans were hitting the exits, and a long seven-game road trip waited at the end. http://www.packersrookiestore.com/Packers-Ty-Montgomery-Jersey/ . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. http://www.packersrookiestore.com/Packers-Aaron-Jones-Jersey/ . LeBron James and Chris Bosh didnt need any more. Williams scored 11 points in 10 minutes, Alan Anderson scored 17 points, and the Brooklyn Nets finished the exhibition season with a 108-87 win over the Miami Heat on Friday night. http://www.packersrookiestore.com/Packers-Ladarius-Gunter-Jersey/ . Carey Price didnt, but he still came out on top against one of his rivals for the No. 1 job at the Sochi Games. The Anahim Lake, B.C., native was stellar in making 39 saves in his home province and Lars Eller got credit for a bizarre short-handed winner as the Canadiens defeated the Canucks 4-1. http://www.packersrookiestore.com/Packers-Lane-Taylor-Jersey/ . The injury bothered Bledsoe in the Suns victory over the Clippers on Monday and he sat out the teams home loss to Memphis on Thursday night. West Indies captain Carlos Brathwaite said the support given to him by senior players was a major factor in achieving victory on his captaincy debut. No one was more pivotal than allrounder Dwayne Bravo, whose nerveless final over clinched a one-run win over India in a run fest at the Central Broward Regional Park in Florida.I just want to publicly say thanks to all the senior guys for the help and support they give me on the field throughout the 20 overs, Brathwaite said after the win. Everyone always has suggestions and it kind of eased my role as captain, as a new captain as well, to have such maturity and such experience on the field always lending a helping hand.Before the final ball, we were just fiddling with fields and wondering if to double-bluff or just try to stop the two. So Bravo finally decided and I asked him, Whats your plan? He said, A slower ball. I didnt believe hed bowl a slower ball but I told him, Im backing you. Execute. Express yourself. I know he came out trumps for us once again and for how many ever years hes been doing it in T20 cricket for West Indies, once again he bowled a champion over, stuck to his guns and bowled a very, very top last delivery to one of the best finishers in world cricket.Outside of the final over, Brathwaite said the game as a whole was one of the most memorable T20 affairs hed been a part of, made even more special by the fact that it ended with a victory, in his first match leading the side.Its a relief. I always wanted to get that first one, that first win as captain, Brathwaite said. I know it was a fantastic team effort by the boys. I think that was one of the better T20 games Ive ever been a part of and it was a fantastic spectacle and Im just happy that my first game could be memorable but most importantly that we came out on top.Brathwaite was playing in the Central Broward Regional Park in Lauderhill for the first time, having been with the West Indies Test squad throughout the four-Test series earlier in Indias tour. But with the exception of Brathwaite and Marlon Samuels, the other nine members of the West Indies XI on Saturday had all recently pllayed at the stadium last month, when the Caribbean Premier League held a six-match leg at the facility, while Samuels had also played for West Indies at the ground in 2012.ddddddddddddhe West Indies squads familiarity with the nuances of the venue proved vital at the start of the match, in particular for Evin Lewis and Johnson Charles. One aspect of the ground is the deceptive wind patterns. From field level, the breeze is only faintly detectable. However, standing at the top of the grandstand one will notice the jet stream that cuts through the roof of the stands and blows from elevation northwest above the ground. All thats required is to get underneath the ball and mother nature does most of the work carrying it over the ropes for six.Charles utilised this jet stream to score brisk half-centuries for St Lucia Zouks against Jamaica Tallawahs in both innings he played at the venue last month while Lewis made 79 for St Kitts & Nevis Patriots against Trinbago Knight Riders. On Saturday, West Indies reached 164 for 1 after 11 overs, and 109 of those runs came in the six overs batting from the Pavilion End, hitting with the jet stream.The last over in that stretch was Lewis 32-run 11th over which began with five sixes off Stuart Binny. In all, 16 of the record 21 sixes hit by West Indies on the day came batting from the Pavilion End, making a mockery of the 73-yard boundary measured off by groundsman Mark Perham. Conversely, India only scored 62 runs from their first six overs batting from the Pavilion End.Lewis, who was Man of the Match for his maiden hundred in just his second T20I for West Indies, said afterward that having the experience of playing in the ground recently as part of the CPL was a definite advantage over India at the start of the game.It had a big impact obviously, Lewis said. I played two games on the wicket. Kudos to the groundsman. Hes been doing an extremely good job. I just went out there and backed myself, hit the balls in my scoring areas and put them away. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz