Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 117 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
mary123 Offline

19.02.2019 02:29
its best ever start. Antworten

NEW YORK -- Alex Rodriguez will play his final game for the New York Yankees on Friday night and, as of now, the only thing hes planning for Saturday morning is a hangover.If I wake up on time tomorrow, I would watch tomorrows game, Rodriguez said in a news conference before the Yankees game against the Tampa Bay Rays. But I may have a couple of cocktails tonight, so I may not wake up by game time tomorrow. But Ill definitely watch Sundays game.Rodriguez is batting third in the Yankees lineup against Chris Archer, after which he will be unconditionally released by the club following 11-plus seasons, two American League MVP awards and one World Series title.Thereafter, he will be a free agent for the first time since the brief period in 2007, when he opted out of the 10-year, $252 million contract he signed with the Texas Rangers in 2001 that became the property of the Yankees when they traded for him before the 2004 season.Technically, he can be approached by -- and can sign with -- any of the 29 other clubs, who would be obligated to pay only a pro-rated portion of the major league minimum salary to acquire his services.Rodriguez was asked if a phone call from another team would be difficult to resist, especially since he sits just four home runs shy of 700, a plateau reached by just four other players in big league history.Well, unless its Hal [Steinbrenner], I probably wont be answering the phone for anyone, Rodriguez said. Im going to go and take a nap for a minute. I need some rest, kind of recover and reflect; spend some time with my two little ones. Its been a great run and an incredible journey. I never thought when I first entered Fenway Park as an 18-year-old that I would play for 10 years, forget 22 years. Im going to take some time for myself.After a surprising 2015 season in which he hit 33 home runs despite missing all of 2014 while on suspension for PED violations in connection with baseballs Biogenesis scandal, Rodriguez has struggled throughout 2016. He is hitting .199 with nine home runs and 30 RBIs in 64 games as a designated hitter. Rodriguez, in fact, struggled in the last two months of 2015, hitting just .191 after July 31.And the consensus within the Yankees upper management is that Rodriguezs struggles are not just an extended slump.We just havent seen the explosiveness and the production that wed seen the first four months of last year, manager Joe Girardi said. This is not just this year. It happened in August and September of last year, and when you get to a certain age, whenever you struggle, the first thing theyre going to ask, is he too old? As an athlete, those are things that you have to deal with. I dont ever put anything past someone. Im not ever going to say someone cant do something, but what weve seen has led us to make this decision.Rodriguezs final game caps a tumultuous five days that began with an emotional news conference Sunday, when it was announced he would be released as a player but was given the option of continuing with the Yankees organization as a special advisor, an option he indicated he would accept.General manager Brian Cashman made it clear that Rodriguez was free to change his mind, or to play for another team if he so chose. A team source indicated that the offer would remain even if A-Rod accepted an offer from another team.I do not believe Hal would pull it off the table, the source told ESPN. Hals a good guy. Hes a good person. I dont think it ever got bad between Alex and Hal.Said Rodriguez: Hal has given me an opportunity to stay involved with the organization. With all my screw-ups and how badly Ive acted, the fact that Im walking out the door and Hal wants me as part of the family, thats hitting 800 home runs for me. Thats something Ill be able to share with my daughters for a long time.Rodriguez, however, admitted that his relationship with Girardi has been strained over the past month. Before Thursday night in Boston, Rodriguez had started just one game since July 22 -- and, despite his wishes, started just one of the Yankees three recent games against the Boston Red Sox.Its been very difficult, Rodriguez said. I said its been awkward and difficult. But we are a family and weve had a wonderful relationship for the last 10 years. Its been really good. Families have disagreements and thats OK. He has his opinion and I have mine. But in the long run, were going to be fine.And even while sidestepping the question of whether he would play again, Rodriguez didnt rule it out.I said on Sunday that my horizon is Friday and it still is, he said. We want to win the game tonight. Thats still my approach. After all of this, Im going to need a long nap to recover and Ill see where life takes me. Right now, I value wearing this uniform. For me, the Yankees pinstripes is enough. Air Max 720 Offerta . -- Five former Kansas City Chiefs players who were on the team between 1987 and 1993 filed a lawsuit Tuesday claiming the team hid and even lied about the risks of head injuries during that time period when there was no collective bargaining agreement in place in the NFL. Air Max 720 Scontate Uomo .ca! Hi Kerry, Its another day and here we are looking at another dubious hit to the head. In this case Blue Jackets forward Brandon Dubinsky elbowed Saku Koivu in the head about a second after he dished off the puck to a teammate, knocking him unconscious. http://www.airmax720scontate.it/ . The Masters champion and winner of last weeks Australian PGA has a three-round total of 14-under 199 at Royal Melbourne. "Im in a really good position for tomorrow," Scott said. Scarpe Air Max 720 Scontate . P.A. Parenteau scored early in the third period to help the Avs edge Toronto 2-1 on Tuesday night. Cory Sarich also scored for Colorado (3-0-0), which is off to its best ever start. Air Max 720 Italia . He said Tuesday thats a big reason why he is now the new coach of the Tennessee Titans. Whisenhunt said he hit it off quickly with Ruston Webster when interviewing for the job Friday night. BEREA, Ohio -- Cleveland Browns quarterback Robert Griffin III has been medically cleared for non-contact work, but did not take part in the Cleveland Browns practice on Wednesday.Griffin is recovering from a broken coracoid bone and has not played since the season opener.The injury has healed to the point he can work out on his own, which he did before the Browns loss in Baltimore, but the Browns have not yet designated him to return fromm injured reserve, so he cant take part in practice.ddddddddddddOnce he is designated, he can begin practicing. The Browns then would have up to 21 days before they would have to make a decision on returning him to the active roster.Griffin was seen riding an exercise bike on the side during practice Wednesday. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz