Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 115 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
Dogcat250 Offline

19.02.2019 06:27
twice knocking the 43-year-old Arslan Antworten

STUTTGART, Germany -- German cruiserweight Marco Huck stopped compatriot Firat Arslan in the sixth round of their rematch to successfully retain his WBO belt on Saturday for the 12th time. Huck upped the tempo after an evenly fought opening five rounds, twice knocking the 43-year-old Arslan to the canvas. American referee Mark Nelson stopped the bout 1 minute, 56 seconds into the round when he saw the southpaw had no answer in the corner. Huck had been landing the better punches and was clearly motivated by the criticism he received following his unanimous decision win over Arslan in November 2012, when many felt the former WBA champion had done more than enough to beat a man 15 years younger. Huck improved to 37-2-1 (26 KOs) while Arslan dropped to 33-7-2 (21 KOs). Cheap Saucony Shoes China . -- C.J. Wilson parked his car and laughed while signing autographs for faceless fans who handed bats, balls and cards to the pitcher from the other side of a brick wall. Saucony Clearance Outlet . The trade deadline is Monday, Mar. 2 at 3pm et/Noon pt. TRADES COMPLETED SINCE OCT. 1, 2014: Feb. 15, 2015 Toronto Maple Leafs acquire: F Olli Jokinen, F Brendan Leipsic, 1st Round Pick (2015) Nashville Predators acquire: D Cody Franson, F Mike Santorelli Feb. http://www.discountsaucony.com/. Vonn "reopened" the idea of competing in the season-opening World Cup event on Oct. 26-27 in Soelden, Austria after returning to the slopes last month in Portillo, Chile. Saucony Outlet Online . This time, Tebow was in a groove the entire second half -- not just in the waning minutes -- and his teammates on defence were getting gobbled up. Saucony Shoes On Clearance . For the first time all night, as the Raptors were on the clock to make the 20th overall selection, no one had the slightest idea what was about to happen. No leaks, no whispers, nothing. ATLANTA -- Kyle Korver said Atlanta coach Mike Budenholzer "laid into us" at halftime. The response from Korver and the Hawks, especially in the third quarter, earned postgame praise from the first-year coach. Korver scored 24 points, including a trio of 3-pointers in a third-quarter stretch that gave Atlanta the lead, and the Hawks overcame Kevin Loves 43 points to beat the Minnesota Timberwolves 120-113 on Saturday night. Korver hit each of his four shots and had 12 points in the third, when the Hawks outscored the Timberwolves 38-21. "I thought the guys responded," Korver said. "Obviously, it was a great third quarter for us. Hopefully he doesnt have to talk to us like that all the time. It worked tonight." Budenholzer said defence sparked Atlantas comeback from an 11-point deficit in the second period. "I think the third quarter tonight was something we can reference going forward on how we want to play, particularly defensively, to hold them to 21 points in a quarter with the way they can score," Budenholzer said. Budenholzer said guard DeMarre Carroll, who had 19 points, "set a defensive tone for us and I think everybody else follows that." Paul Millsap, guarded by Love much of the night in a matchup of All-Stars, had 20 points and 13 rebounds before fouling out late in the game. Even with the dominant third quarter, the Hawks had to hold on late. A jam by Minnesotas Corey Brewer with 2:55 remaining cut Atlantas lead to 107-104. Jeff Teague, who had 19 points, drove for a layup and Carrolls free throws pushed the lead to seven points. Loves 3-pointer again trimmed the margin to three before Atlantas Gustavo Ayon banked in an unlikely scoop shot to thwart the comeback attempt. Love, who grabbed 19 rebounds while playing with a sore left ankle, had 21 points in the final period and finished two points shy of his season high. "I didnt even know I had (43) to be honest," Love said. "I think (Kevin Martin) told me after the game. I was just trying to get us back in the game by aany means.dddddddddddd My teammates set me up with a lot of good shots but, yeah, a loss right now, its just tough." Love said the Timberwolves missed centre Nikola Pekovic, who sat out his third straight game with bursitis in his right ankle. Pekovic could have been especially important against the undersized Hawks. "To not have Peck in a game like this, really the last (three) games, its really tough, just because he takes up so much space," Love said. "Youre having to make up for 20 points and 10 rebounds." Martin had 17 points for the Timberwolves (23-24), who fell under .500 with their second straight loss. Korver, guarded closely by Brewer much of the game, missed his only 3-point attempt in the first half. Korver finally broke free to sink his first 3 with 7:32 remaining in the third quarter for a 60-all tie, extending his NBA record to 115 consecutive games with a 3. Korver added another 3-pointer about a minute later and sank his third with 4:20 remaining in the quarter, giving Atlanta a 73-62 lead. "Once he got one, its tough," Brewer said. "I tried to chase him and make it tough on him all night. ... But hes a great shooter. He has the record for a reason." Minnesota opened the final period with quick 3s by J.J. Barea and Alexey Shved to trim Atlantas lead to 86-81. Barea was ejected with 6:43 remaining. He was called for a technical foul on Minnesotas end of the court and argued his case at the other end, stepping inside the 3-point arc before finally being tossed as Korver was setting up for a free throw. NOTES: Millsap fouled out with 4:19 remaining. ... Ricky Rubio had 11 assists for Minnesota. ... The Hawks signed F Cartier Martin to a 10-day contract and he was active to start his second stint with the team. He appeared in 25 games with the Hawks before he was waived on Jan. 7 and then signed two 10-day contracts with the Bulls. ... The Hawks played their first home game since Wednesday nights game against Detroit was postponed until April 8 due to the winter storm that paralyzed the city. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz