Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 114 mal aufgerufen
 Drittes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

20.02.2019 10:00
Wells Fargo said in a statement that Antworten

OAKLAND, Calif. -- Left-hander Rich Hill will try to pick up where he left off when he makes his first start for the Oakland As in more than a month Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Pirates at the Oakland Coliseum.Hill is 8-3 with a 2.25 ERA and has a five-game winning streak, but he hasnt started since May 29 against the Detroit Tigers, when he sustained a groin injury that sent him to the disabled list.Despite his long layoff, Hill said his game plan wont change.I think just the same thing I was doing before, which was staying in the moment, Hill said Friday before the As fell 7-3 to the Pirates in the opener of a three-game series. Thats really the biggest thing is focusing in on the task at hand, and that doesnt change at any stage of the game. Thats what I did in my rehab outing, thats what Ive done in my bullpens. I think for me thats the most beneficial way to go about my business.Hill went 2-1 with a 1.55 ERA in four September starts for the Boston Red Sox last year -- his first major league starts since 2009 -- and he parlayed that performance into a one-year, $6 million contract with the As and a spot in their rotation.Hill has gone 7-1 with a 1.76 ERA over his past eight starts, relying heavily on a nasty curveball.I think its always been something Ive been able to throw, Hill said. Ive had it my whole life. To be able to have that in conjunction with my fastball has been great. Theyve been working well this year.Hill threw 66 pitches for Class A Stockton in his lone rehab start, and he likely will be on a pitch count Saturday.It will be a little more mindful than just sending him out there on a regular start, As manager Bob Melvin said. Youre probably not going to see him throw 110 pitches.The Pirates will send rookie right-hander Chad Kuhl to the mound for his second career major league start. Kuhl made his debut Sunday against the Los Angeles Dodgers and left-hander Clayton Kershaw at PNC Park and got the win in a 4-3 victory. He allowed three runs on four hits over five innings.Just a lot of excitement, a lot of emotion, Kuhl said of his debut. I had a bunch of family there. It was just a really special time and experience.I tried to get out there a little extra early. I got out there, took it in. I stretched earlier, I threw earlier. I allowed myself time to walk in from the bullpen, look around. Even before first pitch, just really take it in and get acclimated. And when it was time to play, just went after it.Kuhl, 23, said he expects to be more relaxed as he progresses.When I went out for my second inning, I thought to myself, All right, its not your first time anymore, Kuhl said. So the second inning obviously went a lot smoother than my first inning. It definitely helps.The Pirates drafted Kuhl in the ninth round in 2013, and he made a quick trip to the major leagues. Last year, he went 11-5 with a 2.48 ERA for Double-A Altoona. This year, he was 6-2 with a 2.58 ERA for Triple-A Indianapolis, earning a promotion.Starting his major league career with a victory against Kershaw and the Dodgers was very sweet, Kuhl said.You get called up, thats the one thing on your mind, you want to get up here, you want to help win ballgames. Thats why Im here. Bruce Smith Jersey .Y. -- Vancouver Canucks goaltender Roberto Luongo had little trouble picking up his first shutout of the season against a Buffalo Sabres team thats having trouble scoring goals. Taron Johnson Jersey .J. -- Seven games into a disappointing season, New York Giants defensive catalyst Jason Pierre-Paul is getting the feeling hes back. http://www.thebillsgearshop.com/Bills-John-Miller-Draft-Jersey/ .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Jeremy Kerley Jersey . Traditional contenders Brazil, Greece and Turkey drew the other three spots to complete the 24-team field for this summers tournament in Spain, basketball governing body FIBA announced Saturday at its meeting in Barcelona. Jordan Mills Jersey . - Chris Tierney snapped a tie with a power-play goal late in the third period as the London Knights rallied from a 3-0 deficit to beat the Erie Otters 5-3 in Ontario Hockey League action on Wednesday. PROVIDENCE, R.I. -- Rhode Island has reached a $25.6 million settlement with two of the financial backers it sued over a disastrous deal with former Red Sox pitcher Curt Schillings 38 Studios video game company.The states Commerce Corp. announced Tuesday that it has agreed to the proposed settlement with Wells Fargo Securities and Barclays Capital Inc.The settlement was filed Tuesday in Rhode Island Superior Court and is contingent on the courts approval.The company founded by Schilling moved from Massachusetts to Rhode Island in 2010 after the states economic development agency agreed to give it a $75 million loan guarantee. The deal was financed through bonds offered to investors. Less than two years later, 38 Studios ran out of money and filed for bankruptcy.The state says its still in litigation with First Southwest Co. and Schilling.The new settlement brings to $42 million the amount the state has recovered from parties involved in the deal.This really and truly is a hard-won victory for all the parties, particularly the taxpayers of the state of Rhode Island, said retired Superior Court Judge Francis Darigan, Jr., who was called in as a mediator to help broker the settlement.Darigan told reporters Tuesday that negotiations are ongoing with the other parties and he is hopeful they can agree to a settlement before a trial scheduled for October. But he described Wells Fargo and Barclays as the biggest players and said hes doubtful the state will be able to recover ffrom the remaining parties the nearly $40 million it says its still owed.ddddddddddddhat might be a stretch, Darigan said. Im hoping that we can make a significant contribution towards that, but I dont want to mislead anybody to think that the state is going to recover every nickel.Wells Fargo said in a statement that its pleased to have reached an agreement.We are not admitting liability, nor did we do anything improper, spokesman Gabriel Boehmer said in a statement. It is simply in our shareholders best interest to minimize the risk that accompanies lengthy litigation.The states top law enforcement officials announced last month that there would be no criminal charges following a yearslong investigation into the people and organizations involved in the 38 Studios deal. But the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission is still pursuing a lawsuit against Wells Fargo and Rhode Islands economic development agency, which accuses them of making materially misleading statements about the bonds used to fund the deal.Democratic Gov. Gina Raimondo said in a statement Tuesday that the settlement is a big step in recovering taxpayer money lost to a bad deal.Rhode Islanders understandably feel hurt by this deal -- and I do too -- but I want everyone to know that we are demanding accountability, getting money back, and moving the state forward, she said. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz