Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 95 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

22.02.2019 03:49
should have been a penalty.F Antworten

Playing two games in one night has handed Raymond van Barneveld a final lifeline to stay alive in the Premier League, Wayne Mardle believes. The maverick Dutchman is languishing in seventh in the eight-man table, six points off the pace for a play-off berth. But two games on Thursday in Belfast, live on Sky Sports, could yield four points and put Barney back in the hunt.Does Mardle back Barney? Heres his predictions... Robert Thornton v Peter WrightI loved the way Robert played last week. We thought hed be more relaxed after avoiding elimination and it proved the case against Michael van Gerwen. Peter Wright displays his sharp-shooting with a 161 checkout Thornton isnt going to get beaten 7-0 anymore, hes had a couple of those earlier this season but hes far too good for that.I think hell play well again but Wright is a better player. Wright has been putting himself in some really good positions without getting as many points as he should. Sky Live: PL Darts Everything you need to know about arrows in Belfast Prediction: I think Wright wins but, again, Thornton will be a tough nut to crack. Im going for 7-5 to Wright. (Wright to win 7-5 is 9/2 with Sky Bet)Raymond van Barneveld v Phil TaylorThis is a very important night for Raymond because, if he can nick four points, hes back in the mix. Hes got a lifeline. If he doesnt get all four points, hes out of it. He just cant afford to lose one of them because other players are picking up points. Draws are no good to Raymond. A classic 2007 Premier League clash between Taylor and Barney Phil is playing miles better than Raymond, although - I say this every week - we dont know what Barney will do and he doesnt know himself. He played brilliantly against Van Gerwen but poorly the next.Last week, Phil played James Wade and it was a poor game. But, there wasnt any point where it appeared like Wade had a chance of winning. Phil just kept him at arms length.Youd still go and see Pete Sampras v Andre Agassi, wouldnt you? I still want to see Barney v Phil, I want to watch a cracker.Prediction: Barney will play well but Phil will win, because Phil keeps finding a way to win. Hes confident and has an ability to read his opponent. (Taylor to win and score more 180s than van Barneveld is 2/1 with Sky Bet).James Wade v Adrian LewisThis is a massive game because only one of them, maximum, can make the play-offs. They cant lose to each other, then they need to beat Anderson. This is a must-not-lose match for both of them. Adrian Lewis edged a neck-and-neck leg to beat James Wade earlier this season Adrian has found it tough, he wasnt well last week and pulled out of an event at the weekend. I know he wasnt well over the weekend. Sometimes that doesnt matter but sometimes it does.This is close to call so youve got to go with the information that youve collated.Prediction: If I was going to have a punt, which Im not, then Wade is a good bet (Wade to win is a 15/8 chance with a narrow 7-4 win a tasty 7/1).Michael van Gerwen v Gary AndersonAnderson isnt guaranteed a play-off place yet - I said earlier this year that theres not four players better than Anderson. Well, last year there werent four players better than Taylor but he didnt make the play-offs, so my theory is out the window!Michael is a certainty for the play-offs - hes too good, and hes not losing games. Even when he doesnt win, he has chances to win. Hes looking anything but dodgy. Michael van Gerwen beat Gary Anderson in Newcastle this season I just cant read Anderson but Ill never back against him because hes too capable. Youve got to feel that Michael has the upper hand. Hes playing better and hes the odds-on favourite for a reason, because of his recent form.But Gary finds a way against Michael, and that sticks in the back of my head. Like when Barney plays Van Gerwen, its horses for courses. Certain players love playing others, and I think Gary loves playing Michael.Prediction: I think Van Gerwen will win 7-5 in a last-leg thriller. (Van Gerwen to win 7-5 is 7/1 with Sky Bet)Raymond van Barneveld v Robert ThorntonBarney is one of these players that, if hes got a chance to win, you can tell by his body language that he fancies it. When he plays Van Gerwen he says : You think youre good? Prove how good you are. Raymond van Barneveld finished on the bullseye for this superb 161 checkout When the games are not glamorous he doesnt fancy it. If he loses to Phil hell have nothing to play for. I think Robert just wants to win.Prediction: I think Robert will win - Id rather back someone who I know is 100 per cent going to try. I think Robert cares more than Raymond. (Thornton to beat van Barneveld is 2/1 with Sky Bet).Watch Premier League Darts from Belfast on Thursday, live on Sky Sports 1 HD at 7pm. Also See: Night 11 preview Talking points Walter Brown Jersey . -- Matt Rupert scored once in regulation and again in the shootout as the London Knights extended their win streak to nine games by defeating the Owen Sound Attack 4-3 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. Custom Boston Celtics Jerseys . - Blake Griffin had 30 points and 12 rebounds, J. http://www.celticsofficialsstore.com/kids-danny-ainge-celtics-jersey/ . Pierce was ejected in the third quarter of Indianas 103-86 win Monday. George Hill stole a bad pass and was going in for a layup, and Pierce hustled back and appeared to be trying to wrap him up. Jaylen Brown Jersey . Self was acquired from the Buffalo Bandits in a trade for Alex Hill midway through last season, and made his debut in Rochester on March 16, 2013. Larry Bird Jersey . The parade and rally were held to celebrate the Saskatchewan Roughriders 45-23 win over the Hamilton Tiger-Cats on Sunday in the CFLs championship game. PHILADELPHIA -- Philadelphia Eagles coach Doug Pederson said Wednesday that hes received word from the league office that the hit by Atlanta Falcons safety Keanu Neal on receiver Jordan Matthews?on Sunday should have been a penalty.Facing a third-and-12 at the Atlanta 36, rookie quarterback Carson Wentz fired a pass over the middle to Matthews. Neal appeared to launch helmet-first and hit Matthews in the face mask as the ball tumbled to the turf, but the referees did not throw a flag. Matthews, sporting a bloody lip, told reporters after the game that the hit bent his face mask and visor, and he had to have both replaced.The on-field officials deemed that the majority of the contact was to the chest area with the side of the helmet, and therefore the contact between the defenders helmet and Matthews to be incidental in the course of a conventional tackle. Unnecessary roughness rules do not prohibit incidental contact by the mask or helmet in the course of a conventional tackle or block on an opponent.The play was reviewed this week by senior vice president oof officiating Dean Blandino and his staff, which concluded that a penalty should have been called.ddddddddddddNeal could very well face a fine as a result.Sometimes they stick so much to the, OK, but we called it on the field; we have to just stick with it, Matthews said. But if you go look at this, they have a big TV out there, and you can see a dude just hit me in my chin. Theres nothing wrong with going ahead and giving us the call, and youre right.Just get the right call. And thats just something that can bother somebody, because everybody sees that we messed up on this. Go ahead and get the right call out there. But its just one of [those] things, I think its the tradition of football and just going with the first call and trusting the refs ... but on a call like that, you would like to see them get it right because those are the dangerous things in football and you would just like to see them make that call the first time. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz