Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 111 mal aufgerufen
 Drittes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

26.02.2019 06:49
ider stopped 23 shots.Devils coach John Hy Antworten

Joe Launchbury accepts that he faces a challenge to force his way back into Eddie Jones England team.But the new Wasps captain is ready to meet it head-on, building towards Englands autumn Tests and then their defence of the RBS 6 Nations title later this season.Launchbury has been on the bench for five of Englands last six Tests -- including all three games during the successful Australia tour in June -- as dominant Saracens second-row duo Maro Itoje and George Kruis transferred blistering club form to the international arena.They (Itoje and Kruis) have come in and played well and there is no hiding behind that, Launchbury said. But I am pleased with the way I am playing and looking forward to trying to get a string of games together here (at Wasps).For me, it is a case of playing here and trying to force my hand as much as I can.I have been on the other side of that (England selection) and enjoyed it and played well. It is important for me to realise that, and try and do all I can to get back there.Launchbury has always performed for club and country with a maturity beyond his 25 years, and his enhanced leadership role at Wasps began encouragingly with a 25-20 Aviva Premiership victory over last seasons league runners-up Exeter.It (captaincy) has certainly got some new bits and pieces. Its an interesting job, he added. There are a few more bits and pieces during the week, but come game-day, not much changes really. It is a case of me trying to play as best as I can and put in my own performance, and thats the way I am looking to lead.I am not going to stand there ranting and raving at people. I try and set standards myself, and hopefully people will follow.For me, so far, I have really enjoyed the added responsibility, and the extra attention to detail you have to have. I am really enjoying it, and I feel like it is helping me.Its a different role for me, but one that I probably always wanted to do.Wasps will be back in Premiership action next Saturday, tackling midlands neighbours Leicester at Welford Road, but midweek matters on the rugby agenda will be dominated by Lions business.Wales boss Warren Gatland is set to be unveiled on Wednesday as Lions head coach for the second successive tour - New Zealand next summer - after he led them to a 2-1 Test series triumph against Australia three years ago.And that appointment will inevitably lead to immediate speculation about who might fill Gatlands coaching support staff roles, plus those players in the selection frame at this early stage.Wasps rugby director Dai Young, a former Lion, is among those being tipped for a possible coaching role, and Launchbury said: Dai is a great coach.His strength is how he deals with the week to week stuff. He has got a really strong relationship with all the players in the (Wasps) squad. He is a great guy and has been here for a number of years now and is very experienced.He has been on lots of Lions tours, hasnt he. I am sure like any player, coaches want to coach at the highest level.And on a possible Lions spot for Launchbury, he added: Its a long way away. I need to try and play well here at Wasps, play as much as I can and try to get back in the England team.I have got to try and bang down the door as hard as I can, and enjoy the extra responsibility I have here in leadership, and try to make that count in my performance. Air Force 1 Rebajas . The Lightning are 2-0 so far on a four-game road trip, giving the club five straight wins as the guest and improving Tampas away record this season to 11-8-2. Air Force 1 Baratas España . After a replay, the winner will meet Sunderland in the quarterfinals. Sagbo did well to control Sone Alukos right cross and fire past Brighton goalkeeper Peter Brezovan. Aluko was making his first start in four months after recovering from an Achilles injury. http://www.airforce1baratas.es/ .Y. - Nelson Mandela will be honoured by the New York Yankees with a plaque in Monument Park. Air Force 1 España . Argentina winger Ezequiel Lavezzi and France midfielder Blaise Matuidi scored, with star striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic setting up both despite having a poor game by his high standards. Forward Eduardo gave Ajaccio the lead in the sixth minute after being set up by right winger Benjamin Andre, and the Corsican side looked comfortable in the first half, with the lively Johan Cavalli causing problems with his probing runs from midfield. Air Force 1 Baratas Online . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. DALLAS -- Frustrated through 60 minutes by Dallas goalie Antti Niemi, the New Jersey Devils needed just 44 seconds of overtime to get their fifth straight win.The Stars controlled the puck off the faceoff in the extra period, but turned it over, and the Devils Adam Henrique then beat Niemi to give New Jersey a 2-1 victory.You play 60 minutes, good game, and weve got to be happy having a 1-1 tie, Niemi said. It just gives it all away.Henrique and Kyle Palmieri skated in on Niemi on a 2-on-1. Palmieri sent a pass from the right side to Henrique at the edge of the left faceoff circle, and Henrique put the puck into the lower left portion of the net.To create a turnover, you got to be patient in overtime sometimes, and you just capitalize on that, Henrique said. Just try to get to the net on the 2-on-1. (Palmieri) made a great play, patient around their D-man. Just bury it once I had the chance.Dallas coach Lindy Ruff saw his team fall to 0-5 in overtime this season, and 0-9 going back to last season.We just made another ill-advised decision to put a puck in the middle. We had good possession. We should have been changing by that time, and the result was we made a bad pass, and we followed a bad pass and let guys get by us.Niemi made 31 saves, including all 16 New Jersey shots on goal in the scoreless second period.The Devils are 4-3 in overtime this season.The game had been tied since Patrick Eaves goal for Dallas at 10:33 of the first period.Damon Severson scored at 7:40 of the first for New Jersey, and Cory Schneider stopped 23 shots.Devils coach John Hynes was pleased to see Henrique and Palmieri come up with the game winner.I thought that they were big factors in the game tonight, Hynes said. Its good to see them get rewarded for some of the hard work theyve put in and havent got rewarded for. But I thought collectively, aas a team tonight, we didnt have any passengers tonight.dddddddddddd You look throughout the lineup, everyone competed.Severson scored on a 4-on-2 break after Dallas John Klingberg lost the puck at New Jerseys blue line. PA Parenteau passed from the left side to Severson in the slot, and he put a wrist shot into the upper part of the net.Eaves tied it on a 2-on-1 break as Antoine Roussel passed from the left faceoff circle to Eaves on the right and Eaves beat Schneider with a wrist shot.Dallas had a good scoring chance midway through the third period but Lauri Korpikoskis shot from the top of the left circle went off Schneiders left foot, between his legs and just wide of the left goalpost.Two minutes later, New Jerseys Nick Lappin sent an in-close backhand wide right.Game notes Devils LW Taylor Hall, their scoring leader through 14 games, did not play because of a lower-body injury. ... Seversons goal put him in a tie with Hall for the team lead with 12 points. ... Roussels first-period assist extended his scoring streak to seven games (three goals, six assists), but his three-game goal-scoring streak ended. ... Jason Spezza (lower-body injury) returned, bringing with him 34 points (eight goals, 26 assists) in 34 games against New Jersey. ... Dallas showed a video tribute to Devils LW Vernon Fiddler, who played the last five seasons for the Stars. ... New Jersey was 0 for 20 on the power play in the previous five games. ... Eaves tied Tyler Seguin for the Stars team lead with his seventh goal. Eaves career high is 20 goals in his rookie season, 2005-06.UP NEXTDevils: At Anaheim on Thursday night in the second game of a four-game trip.Stars: Host Colorado in the second of a four-game homestand. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz