Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
Dogcat250 Offline

01.03.2019 08:37
Ben Scrivens stopped 23-of-27 shots for Antworten

Edmonton, AB (SportsNetwork.com) - Tomas Kopecky and Sean Bergenheim scored in the third period, sending the Florida Panthers to a 4-2 win over the Edmonton Oilers on Sunday night. Roberto Luongo made 31 saves for the Panthers, who have won a season-high three straight games and improved to 4-1-0 on their six-game road trip. Ben Scrivens stopped 23-of-27 shots for Edmonton, which was looking to win back-to-back games for the first time since Nov. 7-9. The Oilers beat the visiting Chicago Blackhawks 5-2 on Friday. Ofertas Zapatillas Saucony Baratas . More importantly, he is trying to show his young teammates the Colorado are still post-season contenders. He hopes winning a series at home was a fresh start. Zapatillas Saucony España . Helwani said that Weidman has been dealing with recurring swelling and pain in his knees related to torn meniscus he suffered as a teenager and the problems came to a head last week when he suffered prolonged swelling and pain in his left knee, resulting in the decision to undergo an arthroscopic scope procedure to clean up the tear in both knees. http://www.baratassaucony.es/. Dirk Nowitzki scored 25 points, Shawn Marion had 22 and the Mavericks beat undermanned Philadelphia 124-112 Friday night, handing the 76ers their 10th straight loss. Comprar Zapatillas Saucony Baratas . She was 30. The former British No. 1 died peacefully surrounded by family and friends, the Womens Tennis Association said on its website. The Kyiv-born Baltacha, who represented Britain at the 2012 London Olympics, was diagnosed with the illness in January, two months after retiring from tennis and only weeks after she married her long-time coach Nino Severino. Zapatillas Saucony Outlet . Ronaldo failed to connect on an ample number of opportunities at Santiago Bernabeu Stadium. But Karim Benzema and Jese Rodriguez scored in each half for Madrid to come out of the first leg with the firm advantage.ATLANTA - Paul Millsap knew the Atlanta Hawks needed a lift with injuries that sidelined DeMarre Carrol and Mike Scott.But his big offensive night didnt come easily.It was tough, he said. I had some good looks. My teammates found me and led me to some shots tonight.Millsap had 30 points and 17 rebounds and Jeff Teague added 17 points to help the Atlanta Hawks beat the Utah Jazz 100-97 on Wednesday night.Kyle Korvers 3-pointer from the left wing with 58 seconds to play put the Hawks up 100-97 and marked the games 18th lead change.Alec Burks finished with 22 points and Derrick Favors scored 20 for the Jazz.Utah (3-6) led by eight with 4:34 remaining, but the Jazz failed to score again, missing their final seven shots.I dont think it was some egregious mistake that anyone made, Utah coach Quin Snyder said. At the end of the game you have to be tougher, stronger.Korver had 17 points and 10 rebounds for Atlanta (4-3). After his last 3 pointer, the only other points scored in the final minute were a pair of free throws from Teague with 5.7 seconds remaining.Winning their third straight, the Hawks were playing without starting forward Carroll and reserve forward Scott, who combined for a 21.7 scoring average in the Hawks first six games.Millsap, who joined Teague and KKorver to compensate for their absence, was pleased to pull down six offensive boards and finish 13 for 23 from the field.ddddddddddddI was really just going after the ball and being aggressive, Millsap said. I just got back to doing the things that got me here — getting dirty and getting rebounds.After Ian Clarks layup put the Jazz up by 13 in the second, Atlanta went on a 20-4 run to lead by four at halftime. Teague, Millsap and Korver combined for 37 points in the first half for Atlanta. Millsap added 10 rebounds.Gordon Hayward, Utahs leading scorer over the last two seasons, was just 5 for 16 from the field, finishing with 11 points. Trey Burke had 11 points and 11 assists.TIP-INSJazz: Snyder coached his first game in Atlanta since serving as a Hawks assistant last season in Mike Budenholzers first year as a head coach. ...Favours, who graduated from nearby South Atlanta High School and played the 2009-10 season at Georgia Tech, had several friends and family members in attendance.Hawks: Korver, who holds the NBA record for 127 consecutive games with a 3-pointer, was 4 for 7 beyond the arc. Korver began the game shooting 55 per cent on 3-pointers, fifth-best in the league.UP NEXTJazz: At New York on Friday.Hawks: Home against Miami on Friday. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz