Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 93 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

01.03.2019 08:49
all Association, according to Sky sources. The Tottenham Antworten

Venezuelan Jhonattan Vegas lit up the front nine at Royal Sydney but it was Aussie favourite Adam Scott who proved the closer midway through day two of the Australian Open.The world No. 7 and former Masters winner powered into contention, along with fellow Aussie Aaron Baddeley, with a blistering back nine on Friday which included a birdie-eagle-birdie stretch through holes 6, 7 and 8 resulting in a seven-under 65.And it could have been better if a couple of putts had dropped on his front nine (10-18), particularly at 18 when he left it millimetres short. Still, Scott began with back-to-back birdies on holes 1 and 2 before he rounded out his day in style.Well it was a good second nine holes really, and finally got a bit of rhythm happening out there and a bit of momentum, Scott said.A few putts went in and a few better shots, the good shots finished a little better today. So we had a nice morning for playing around here, the greens were soft; Ive got a feeling they watered them a little bit more expecting very hot temperatures this afternoon, so they were very receptive.And once I kind of figured that out and adjusted to that after a few holes I started playing a little bit better and more aggressively.Scotts sensational three-hole run was highlighted by a spectacular four-iron that set up eagle - a feat matched by Baddeley who played a superb second of his own.Yep, I hit a really good four-iron from 226 yards, Scott said. It was my best shot of the day for sure, to about five feet, and had just an inside right putt and I hit a nice putt there.Its funny because I hit a lot of nice putts today yet I missed a couple of short ones and I should focus on the long putts I made.Earlier, Vegas thundered up the leaderboard with five straight birdies from No. 12 through 16.The Venezuelan, who is the only other international player of note outside of American Jordan Spieth, found himself on a roll as both Scott and Baddeley struggled early on.But Vegas was left to rue an errant second shot from a perfect position on No. 4, a horrible lie in the sand resulting in a double bogey. He did however pick up two birdies coming in to limit the damage.Baddeley, meanwhile, struggled for consistency early on Friday as he mixed birdies with bogey in equal measure across the front nine. But a superb recovery shot from the trees on No. 1 set the tone for his closing nine five-under.Today I still hit a couple of average shots but overhaul I hit a lot of really good ones, Baddeley said.The more free I play the better I hit it.Recent PGA Tour winner Rod Pampling also enjoyed the morning conditions to sign for a five-under 67 and be level with Scott at six-under, but it was Rhein Gibson (66) who grabbed the clubhouse lead at seven-under.Overnight leader Curtis Luck and Spieth were out in the afternoon wave. Cheap Air Max Plus Authentic . The Islanders dealt Thomas Vanek to the Montreal Canadiens after less than a year on Long Island. Meanwhile, the Oilers dealt long-time sniper Ales hemsky to the Ottawa Senators on Wednesday for a fifth-round pick in 2014 and a third-rounder in 2015. Wholesale Nike Air Max Plus Store . For the Wild it was their first win of the season and they now have a record of 1-1-2 while the Jets fall to 2-2. Jets start a six game home stand Friday with another divisional game, home to the Dallas Stars. http://www.discountairmaxplus.com/ . On Saturday night, the normally free throw-challenged centre did just that. Howard scored 18 of his 25 points in the fourth quarter, including 13 of 19 free throws in a 2 1/2-minute stretch, and the Houston Rockets beat the Denver Nuggets 122-111. Discount Air Max Plus Shoes .2 billion agreement with Rogers Communications for the leagues broadcast and multimedia rights. Wholesale Air Max Plus . - Oakland Raiders running back Rashad Jennings was speaking to a group of local high school students earlier this week when the conversation turned to the importance of being prepared when opportunities in life arise.Dele Alli has accepted a charge of violent conduct from the Football Association, according to Sky sources. The Tottenham midfielder had until 6pm on Wednesday to answer a charge by the FA which could rule him out for the rest of the season.Englands rising star is now likely to miss his sides title run-in after appearing to punch West Bromwich Albion midfielder Claudio Yacob in the stomach during Mondays 1-1 Premier League draw at White Hart Lane. The 20-year-old could face a three-match suspension if found guilty of violent conduct.Not being able to call upon the PFA Young Player of the Year for the last three games of the season is a huge blow for Spurs and manager Mauricio Pochettino, who still have a mathematical chance of catching leaders Leicester.Second-placed Tottenham trail the Foxes by seven points with their three games remaining against Chelsea, Southampton and Newcastle.With the incident missed by referee Mike Jones and caught on video, Allis options were to accept the charge or claim that a three-match ban was clearly excessive in an attempt to reduce the length of the suspension to one or two games.The FAs Independent Commission is expected to convene on Thursday or Friday at the latest ahead of Mondays match at Stamford Bridge, which is being shown live on Sky Sports 1HD.After the match against West Brom, Pochettino was unhappy with the rough treatment Alli received from their opponents.The Argentine said: I hear some comments but I have no time to see the action. Sometimes the opponent find hiim and try to provoke, they know he has a strong character and may react.ddddddddddddI dont know what has happened, we will see. I have nothing to comment now but Dele has a strong character if you wind him up. Watch the clash between Alli and Yacob during the first half of Tottenhams 1-1 draw with West Brom Also See: Tottenham 1-1 West Brom Spurs fixtures Premier League table Pundits on Alli right hook ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz