Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 88 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
Dogcat250 Offline

01.03.2019 09:24
Green then quickly found Curry Antworten

Oakland, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - Stephen Currys 3-pointer with 4.2 seconds left lifted the Golden State Warriors to a 98-97 win over the Orlando Magic on Tuesday. With Golden State trailing by two, Elfrid Payton missed a wild layup attempt and Draymond Green pulled the rebound down with 6.9 seconds on the clock. Green then quickly found Curry, who calmly dribbled up court, gave a shake of the shoulders as he gained separation from Tobias Harris and canned the winning 3. Orlando called a pick for Harris on the final play out of a timeout, but Green batted the inbounds pass down court and time expired. From my view of what I was seeing, I just wanted to make a move and create some space, Curry said. I wanted to go to my left and go down the middle, go to the basket and maybe get fouled. (Harris) kind of bit on the in-and-out move and I was able to get a rhythm shot. Golden State has now won 10 straight games, which is the longest streak in franchise history since an 11-game run from Dec. 29-Jan. 22, 1971-72. The Warriors (15-2) have also tied Memphis for the best record in the NBA. Curry scored 22 points and fellow sharpshooter, Klay Thompson, netted 20 in the win. Harrison Barnes posted 14 points and 12 rebounds. Victor Oladipo poured in a season-high 27 points on 10-of-14 shooting for the Magic, who have lost four straight to the Warriors. Kyle OQuinn chipped in with 21 points and 11 rebounds starting in place of Nikola Vucevic, who was a late scratch due to back spasms. Its part of sports. There is going to be one winner and one loser, said Magic coach Jacque Vaughn. I appreciate the effort. Earlier in the fourth, Payton drove the lane and kicked out to Oladipo, who nailed a contested 3-pointer for a 93-84 lead with 4:11 left. Curry countered with a 3-pointer, then Thompson knocked down two straight treys to tie the game at 93-93. The game remained tied before Harris made an acrobatic layup out of the timeout to give the Magic the lead at 97-95 prior to a missed alley-oop attempt by Andrew Bogut. The Magic overcame a 12-point third quarter deficit by limiting the hot- shooting Warriors to 6-of-23 shooting in the period. Harris three-point play capped an 18-4 run that gave Orlando a 71-69 lead with 1:57 left in the quarter. OQuinns free throws to close the third gave the Magic a 75-73 lead. Orlando led 25-24 after 12 minutes, then Golden State converted 15-of-19 shots in the second quarter to grab a 56-46 lead at the break. Game Notes The Magic had a season-high 11 steals ... Bogut had a season-high five blocks to go along with his 12 rebounds ... Green had 11 points, seven rebounds and six assists ... Golden State had a 49-40 edge on the boards ... The Magic scored 18 points off 15 turnovers. Zapatillas Balenciaga Baratas España . A strong fastball. A big, bending curveball that can buckle hitters at the knees. Against the Detroit Tigers on Sunday, Elias put the entire package together against one of the leagues strongest lineups. Zapatillas Balenciaga España . A-Rod is also disqualified from any post-season play. So at the tender age of 38, he will miss all of next season. As a result of missing the coming season, hes also out $25 million (which coincidentally is my hourly rate). http://www.balenciagabaratas.es/. As a follow-up, TSN.ca offers you the opportunity to chime in on all the big issues with our insiders. Read up on all the questions and answers, and put in your own two cents on our popular Your Call feature. Balenciaga Baratas España . "I dont know where we would be without him," McClendon said. "Hes done a tremendous job for us and (Wednesday) was no different." Logan Morrison drove in two runs in Seattles big sixth inning, Young pitched seven strong innings and the Mariners beat the Houston Astros 5-2 to complete a three-game sweep. Balenciaga Baratas Chinas .Those stars, most notably the top line of James van Riemsdyk, Tyler Bozak and Phil Kessel, struggled against the Montreal Canadiens and must be better as the Leafs look ahead to facing the Pittsburgh Penguins and New York Rangers this weekend.SHERBROOKE, Que. - Vincent Deslauriers scored twice as the Sherbrooke Phoenix beat the Chicoutimi Sagueneens 5-3 in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League play Wednesday. Mathieu Laverdure, Alexandre Sills and Jean-Francois Plante also scored for Sherbrooke (3-6-1), which scored three unanswered goals in the second period for a 4-1 lead. Sebastien Sylvestre, William Gignac and Jeremy Bouchard replied for Chicoutimi (5-5-0), which dropped its fourth straight game. Francis Desrosiers was spectacular in net for the Phoenix with 39 saves. Meanwhile, Julioo Billia stopped 29-of-33 shots for the Sagueneens.dddddddddddd --- REMPARTS 4 DRAKKAR 2 BAIE-COMEAU, Que. -- Anthony Duclair scored two power-play goals in the third period to lift Quebec past the Drakkar. Duclairs goals were 50 seconds apart to break the stalemate, while Alexandre Boivin and Raphael Maheux also scored for the Remparts (2-5-3). Denis Gorbunov and Jeremy Gregoire scored singles for Baie-Comeau (5-4-2). Quebecs Francois Brassard finished with 28 saves. Philippe Cadorette countered with 23 stops for the Drakkar. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz