Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 81 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
Dogcat250 Offline

04.03.2019 03:38
signing for par on the 12th when she had Antworten

GOLD COAST, Australia -- Eight-time winner and defending champion Karrie Webb was disqualified from the Australian Ladies Masters on Friday for signing an incorrect scorecard after the second round. American Cheyenne Woods, niece of Tiger Woods, and South African Stacey Lee Bregman both followed first round 69s with six-under second rounds of 67 to lead the European and Australian tour event by a shot at 10-under 136. Webb signed for a second-straight 1-over 74 which would have made the cut. She quickly notified officials she had made an error, signing for par on the 12th when she had made bogey. Ladies European Tour tournament director Fraser Munro said "it was quite clear she signed for an incorrect scorecard. She was obviously disappointed." "She needs to verify all her 18 hole scores," Munro said. "Thats her duty. Shes not properly checked her scorecard and left the recording area." Woods, bidding for her first professional victory, had an eagle, a bogey and five birdies in her second round 67 at the par-73, 6,034 metres (6,577 yards) Royal Pines Resort. After a three-putt bogey on her ninth hole Woods, who started at the 10th, sank a 7-iron from the fairway for eagle at the par-4 first. Bregman had six birdies on an unblemished scorecard to share the lead by a shot from Englands Trish Johnson with Swedens Camilla Lennarth, formerly of the University of Alabama, a further shot behind. "It was a great day today," Woods said. "I played pretty steady throughout the entire round. "My putter was working really well for me and I was hitting the ball well so, like I said, it was just a steady day. "The highlight was definitely my No. 10, holing from the fairway." Bregman played almost her entire round without an 8-iron after breaking the club against a tree on the first hole. "I had quite a few shots which needed an 8-iron but I just had to improvise," she said. "I just had to grip down on a 7-iron or hit a hard 9-iron." Cheap Giants Jerseys Authentic . Moors, from Cambridge Ont., landed a double-twisting, double somersault in the layout position, en route to a score of 14.600 points in the womens floor exercise, more than a full point ahead of runner-up Pia Tolle of Germany. Derek Holland Jersey . -- Kevin Stadler might be playing in the Masters for the first time, but hes already showing his old man a thing or two. http://www.cheapsanfranciscogiantsjersey...-sanders-jersey. Hes even holding a bat on one of his 2014 baseball cards. So far, hes playing like his picture. Tony Watson Jersey .Best moustache: How can we not give this to Lanny McDonald? Check out the duster for yourself. Juan Marichal Jersey . Pistorius mindset when he stood on his stumps in a bathroom and pulled the trigger on his 9 mm pistol in the early hours of Feb. 14, 2013 remains the crux of the South African trial that has captured worldwide attention and is about to start its seventh week of globally televised proceedings. It was initially scheduled to run for three weeks.MIAMI -- Brad Hand earned his first victory as a starter since 2011 when he outpitched Tim Lincecum by a margin of one curveball. Lincecum bounced a curve for a wild pitch that scored a runner from third in the seventh inning, putting the Miami Marlins ahead to stay Sunday as they snapped a six-game losing streak by beating the San Francisco Giants 3-2. "Its a very tough way to lose a ballgame," Giants manager Bruce Bochy said. "Timmy threw great." NL hits leader Casey McGehee homered for the second time this season to help Miami avert a three-game series sweep. Hand (1-2) gave the Marlins shaky rotation a welcome boost by pitching seven innings to match a career high, and he allowed two runs. The left-hander had been 1-12 previously as a starter. "He got a little squirrelly a couple of times but was able to get it back," manager Mike Redmond said. "Thats what were looking for. Its all about consistency. We want this guy to be in our rotation. We feel he has the stuff. It comes down to him going out and doing it." Hand allowed six hits and one walk. He has a 3.22 ERA in four starts since rejoining the rotation. "I was just trying to go out there and get deep into the game," he said. "Ill try to build on this one and go out there in five days and do it again." Steve Cishek pitched a perfect ninth for his 21st save in 24 chances. Lincecum (9-6) allowed three runs in seven innings, ending his streak of wins in four consecutive starts. With the score 2-all, Adeiny Hechavarria doubled to start Miamis seventh, took third on a sacrifice and came home when Lincecum misfired a curve to Reid Johnson, and the ball caromed away from catcher Hector Sanchez. "I was just trying to get him to chase and be aggressive in that situation," Lincecum said. "I didnt do that, and the ball squirted away." McGehee came in with 118 hits and 54 RBIs, but the two-run homer in the first inning was his first since May 10. &quuot;Its a little weird," the Marlins cleanup hitter said.dddddddddddd "I would have thought maybe I would have run into a couple more. But it doesnt bother me too much, and until the guys give me a hard time about it, I dont really think about it." McGehee had two hits to hike his average to .322. He also made a barehanded grab and throw at third base to rob Buster Posey of a hit in the eighth. The Giants offence, which has sputtered for much of July, suffered a relapse after three consecutive robust games. Their final 12 batters went down in order. Posey drove in their runs with a double in the third. Miami won with only six hits and despite a succession of basepath blunders. The Marlins had three runners tagged out between second and third in the first three innings. "What irritates me at times is it takes away from a nice win," Redmond said. "Were making mistakes we shouldnt make and just cant happen." NOTES: Giants 1B Brandon Belt will go on either the seven-day or 15-day DL because of a concussion, Bochy said. Belt was struck by a ball in the face during batting practice Saturday. ... Marlins RHP Henderson Alvarez may be able to make his next turn as scheduled, depending on how he feels in the next couple of days, the Marlins said. He left Saturdays game with a bruised left shin after being hit by a comebacker. ... Before the game, the Marlins optioned INF Ed Lucas to Triple-A New Orleans and recalled RHP Anthony DeSclafani from New Orleans. ... Giants 2B Marco Scutaro (stiff neck) was back in the starting after missing three games and singled in the third for his first hit this season. ... RHP Ryan Vogelsong (5-7, 3.86) is scheduled to pitch for the Giants when they open a four-game series Monday at Philadelphia against LHP Cliff Lee (4-4, 3.18). ... RHP Tom Koehler (6-7, 3.99) is scheduled to start for the Marlins when they open a four-game series Monday at Atlanta against RHP Julio Teheran (9-6, 2.71). ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz