Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 93 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
Dogcat250 Offline

04.03.2019 03:57
including a home run by Kyle Seager Antworten

TORONTO - J.A. Happ pitched seven innings, Danny Valencia drove in three runs with a triple and Jose Bautista, Kevin Pillar and Anthony Gose homered as the Toronto Blue Jays defeated the Seattle Mariners 14-4 on Monday. Happ (10-11) became the fifth Blue Jays starter to reach double numbers in wins this season as the left-hander allowed eight hits, including a home run by Kyle Seager, and two runs. It is the first time the Blue Jays (79-77) have had five starters win at least 10 games in one season. It is the third time they have had five pitchers with at least 10 wins when relievers are included. James Paxton (6-4) did not survive the third inning in his first major-league game against the Blue Jays. He allowed seven hits, six walks and nine runs (eight earned) in 2 2-3 innings. Paxton, who is from Ladner, B.C., was a first-round pick by Toronto in the 2009 draft. A deal could not be reached and Paxton was picked in the fourth round in the 2010 draft by the Mariners. The Blue Jays led 4-1 after the first inning and 9-1 after three innings to hand Seattle (83-73) its third loss in a row. The Mariners scored a run in the first when Robinson Cano doubled home Austin Jackson led off with an infield single. The Blue Jays scored four in their first on a bases-loaded triple by Valencia with one out and a two-out single by Steve Tolleson. Toronto loaded the bases with one out on a single by Bautista and walks by Edwin Encarnacion, a wild pitch, and a walk by Dioner Navarro. That set up Valencias triple, which was not without some controversy. He was given the triple when a video review determined he was safe after the Blue Jays challenged the out call. Toronto chased Paxton in the five-run third to increase their lead to 9-1. Valencia led off with a double. John Mayberry walked and Tolleson sacrificed the runners to second and third. Pillar then walked with two out to load the bases. Jose Reyes singled off the glove of third baseman Seager to drive in a run, followed by Bautista walking to force in a run. Right-hander Brandon Maurer took over for Seattle. A passed ball scored Pillar and Encarnacion scored two runs on a single deflected by Seager. The Blue Jays scored an unearned run in the fourth on singles by Tolleson and Dalton Pompey, a native of Mississauga, Ont., and a throwing error by shortstop Chris Taylor. Bautista hit his 35th homer of the season to lead off the fifth against Tom Wilhelmsen. Bautista moved past George Bell and tied Joe Carter for third on the Blue Jays all-time list with 203 homers. Seager hit his 25th homer of the season in the sixth to cut the lead to 11-2. Pillar hit his first homer of the season, with Pompey on first after an infield single, against left-hander Lucas Luetge in the sixth. Gose, who entered the game among the seventh-inning defensive changes, hit his second homer of the season in the seventh against right-hander Danny Farquhar. Rookie right-hander Kendall Graveman allowed a run in the eighth. Toronto reliever Sean Nolin allowed a homer to Chris Denorfia in the ninth. NOTES: RHP Chris Young will not start for the Mariners in the finale of the four-game series on Thursday after going 0-3 with an 8.25 earned-run average in his past five starts. Manager Lloyd McClendon said he is showing fatigue after coming back this season from surgery. … DH Adam Lind (sore back) was out of the Blue Jays starting lineup for the third consecutive game but should return on Tuesday. …RHP R.A. Dickey (13-12, 3.82 ERA) will start for Toronto on Tuesday against Seattle RHP Felix Hernandez (14-5, 2.07 ERA). …Announced attendance at Rogers Centre was 15,548. Wholesale Nike Shoes Free Shipping . A top pitching prospect, one who the ball club is pinning some of its future hopes, takes the spot of a veteran who once was viewed as a future ace but who, to this point, hasnt realized his potential and may never. Cheap Nike Shoes From China .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. http://www.wholesalenikeshoeschina.com/. Petersburg of the KHL. Belov was a free agent last summer when he signed a one-year contract with the Oilers. In 57 games this season he had one goal and six assists with 34 penalty minutes in Edmonton. Cheap Air Max Shoes . -- Terrelle Pryor took the opening snap of the game, put the ball in Darren McFaddens belly and saw LaMarr Woodley crash down. Cheap Nike Air Max Shoes China . Grimes signed a $32 million, four-year contract to remain with Miami. The deal, which includes $16 million guaranteed, rewards Grimes for his recovery from an Achilles tendon injury that forced him to miss almost all of the 2012 season. WASHINGTON -- Washington Nationals slugger Bryce Harper showed plenty of pop Thursday in his first on-field batting practice since undergoing ligament surgery on his left thumb last month. "Honestly, we almost ran out of baseballs," manager Matt Williams said. "Between he and Wilson (Ramos), whoever gets in the park first today and goes to the outfield will have lots of souvenirs." Williams said Harper will begin a minor league rehab assignment after the Nationals begin a road trip next week. "Im still trying to see where my swings at. ... I dont see myself coming back after five games or four games," Harper said. "I really want to push it and see how I feel after eight, nine games down there. If I feel good before that, then Ill see where Im at." Williams will have to do some shuffling when Harper returns. Ryan Zimmerman, whose chronic shoulder problems have moved him off thhird base, has been playing in Harpers spot in left field.dddddddddddd Williams originally said Zimmerman will move back to third, but now the manager says he will move players around depending on matchups and to give players rest. Zimmerman could be playing first base, third base or left field, while Harper will be used in all three outfield positions. Anthony Rendon will shuffle between second base and third base. "It doesnt really matter to me. I just want to play," Harper said. "I just want to be in the lineup and hopefully I can come back and help the team win." The Nationals have been playing well recently in Harpers absence, moving into first place in the NL East ahead of Thursdays opener of a four-game series against the Atlanta Braves. "One through nine, everyones swinging it really, really well right now. Were playing well. Im the odd man out, I guess," he joked. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz