Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

07.03.2019 07:03
(make things) more difficult, Antworten

OKLAHOMA CITY -- Russell Westbrook passed the credit around like he shared the ball on Saturday night.Westbrook had a career-high 22 assists in his 50th career triple-double, leading the Oklahoma City Thunder to a 114-101 victory over the Phoenix Suns.My teammates did a great job of spacing, catching and finishing, making some shots, he said. My job is to be able to find those guys. The ball is in my hands a lot.Westbrook also scored 26 points and grabbed 11 rebounds in his 13th triple-double of the season. He had gone three games without one, yet the leagues leading scorer continues to average double figures in points, rebounds and assists.Westbrook set up his teammates for much of the night, but he also showed why he averages more than 30 points per game. He scored 17 points on 5-for-9 shooting in the third quarter to help the Thunder push their lead out to 20 points.As the game goes on, I read and kind of see whats open, he said. And I can go back to different things that I see thats open and try to find ways to be assertive and when not to be. Thats just something Ive learned over the years.Steven Adams had 19 points and seven rebounds and Enes Kanter added 12 points for Oklahoma City, which had dropped two in a row. Thunder guard Victor Oladipo, the teams No. 2 scorer for the season, missed his third straight game with a right wrist sprain.Devin Booker scored 31 points for the Suns, who have lost six of eight.The Thunder led 54-39 at halftime. Westbrook had 12 assists before the break, a Thunder record for a half. Phoenixs first-half scoring total matched the lowest allowed by the Thunder in a half all season.It took Westbrook a while to get to double figures in points -- he finally got there on a free throw with 8:41 left in the third quarter. He was stuck on nine rebounds when he went to the bench with 2:35 left in the third.He re-entered the game with 8:44 to play, and he got his 10th rebound almost immediately upon his return.He is putting up phenomenal numbers, Suns center Tyson Chandler said. I think it really just comes down to heart, passion and will. Every second, he is going full speed, giving 100 percent. He is just putting his will into the game.TIP-INSSuns: F T.J. Warren returned after missing 13 games with a head injury. He scored two points in 14:28. He scored 30 points when the teams met earlier this season. ... Booker was the only Phoenix player who scored more than 12 points.Thunder: Anthony Morrow got his first start of the season in Oladipos place and scored 11 points. ... Westbrook was issued a technical foul in the third quarter. ... Westbrook had 51 points, 13 rebounds and 10 assists in a 113-110 win over the Suns earlier in the season.STAT LINESBooker outscored Westbrook 20-17 in the third quarter. He made 8 of 13 shots and all three of his free throws.STEPPING IT UPAdams, not known as a scorer before this season, has scored in double figures for six straight games and has shot better than 50 percent in each contest. He is averaging 15.8 points during the impressive stretch.UP NEXTSuns: Visit Minnesota on Monday night.Thunder: Host Atlanta on Monday night.---Follow Cliff Brunt on Twitter: www.twitter.com/CliffBruntAP. Cheap Hydro Flask Ombre . Thats not a comment on the suspension that banished the Portland Winterhawks general manager and coach from his Western Hockey League teams bench for most of the 2012-13 season. Hydro Flask Online Sale . It was hard for Luck to pull off another comeback, or even get into the end zone, while standing on the sideline. Rivers threw a 22-yard touchdown pass to rookie Keenan Allen and Nick Novak kicked four field goals to give the Chargers a 19-9 victory against the Colts on Monday night. http://www.cheaphydroflask.net/ .J. -- Pitcher Carl Pavano is retiring after 14 major league seasons. Hydro Flask Ombre Sale . Sgt. Eric ONeal says most of the arrests at Monday nights game were for public drunkenness, though one person was taken into custody on suspicion of trying to steal a seat from the stadium. Hydro Flask Cheap Ombre . Despite the cost, effort and an improved steroid test, its possible that very few -- if any -- positives will be detected, Dr. Richard Budgett told The Associated Press in an interview. "We just dont know what the results from Torino will be," Budgett said. UPPER ARLINGTON, Ohio -- Vijay Singh rebounded from a bad shot on the 17th to birdie the final hole Thursday and take a two-stroke lead after the first round of the U.S. Senior Open.Still playing full-time on the PGA Tour at age 53, the big Fijian shot a 4-under 66 on a hot and humid afternoon at Scioto Country Club, the suburban Columbus course where Jack Nicklaus learned to play.Singh pushed his tee shot right and bogeyed the par-3 17th. On the par-4 18th, he hit his second shot to 4 feet. The three-time major champion hit 13 of 14 fairways and 16 of 18 greens.Im driving the ball well, said Singh, coming off a tie for 56th on Sunday in Connecticut in the PGA Tours Travelers Championship. Im hitting my irons good. Playing the regular tour, Ive been playing pretty decent out there too. I came here (and) obviously expected to play well, and I just played well today.Miguel Angel Jimenez, Jeff Gallagher, Michael Allen, Gene Sauers and Glen Day shot 68.The weather is good. Its perfect. Its hot, humid, Jimenez said. This heat is going to drain a lot from you and probably (make things) more difficult, not because the course is more difficult, but the situation for the players that will be there at the end of the weekend.Singh is winless in nine career starts on the 50-and-over tourEvery time I tee it up (in senior events), if I dont win, Im really disappointed, Singh said. So I put a lot more pressure on myself, and thats not very good. I force myself to play well over here instead of just playing. So my attitude this week is just go and play and see what happens.dddddddddddd.Singh finished second this year in the PGA Tours Quicken Loans National in June, but missed the cut at the British Open and the PGA Championship. He said the dry, hard course at Scioto was a tough test.It was really firm, Singh said. Couldnt stop even a sand wedge. Nothing was spinning. If you missed a green, it was very difficult to get up and down.The hot, dry conditions arent supposed to last, with rain forecast Friday and Saturday.Defending champion Jeff Maggert had a 70. He won last year at Del Paso in California.The course is playing great, very difficult, Maggert said. Just every hole is demanding. You got to keep the ball on the fairway and pay attention to what youre doing around the greens, make sure youre giving yourself some opportunities to putt for birdies. Missing the greens here can really hurt you pretty bad too. Its a ball strikers course, and Im hitting the ball well. So hopefully, the putter will cooperate over the next three days, and I can finish it off with a good tournament.John Daly also shot 70.I actually hit the ball decent today, Daly said. I made a few putts, but nothing special. It was cool to play pretty much 16 holes bogey-free. I made a few 5- and 6-footers for pars as well, which helped. I had not been putting very good.Bernhard Langer opened with a 73. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz