Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 94 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
Dogcat250 Offline

09.03.2019 06:14
nchester United midfielder would Antworten

Roy Keane is the ideal man to succeed Ronny Deila at Celtic, according to Soccer Saturday pundit Charlie Nicholas. On Wednesday, Deila confirmed he would end his two-year association with the Hoops next month, despite the club being on course to secure the Scottish Premiership title for the second time during his reign. The Norwegian, who was appointed as Neil Lennons successor in June 2014, had refused to comment on his future in the immediate aftermath of Celtics Scottish Cup semi-final defeat to Rangers at Hampden Park on Sunday. Deila to leave Celtic Celtic have confirmed manager Ronny Deila will leave the club at the end of the season Charlie Nicholas wants to see Roy Keane take over at Celtic. Deila has come under fire from certain sections of the Celtic support this season, with the clubs failures in European competition a particular reason for their disharmony.Keane, currently the No 2 to Republic of Ireland manager Martin ONeill, has not held a full managerial position since leaving Ipswich Town in 2011, but Nicholas believes the former Manchester United midfielder would bring a different energy to Celtic if appointed as the clubs new manager. Former Celtic player John Hartson isnt surprised that Ronny Deila will leave the club this summer I would like Roy Keane to get it because I think he would sort a lot of people out, Nicholas told Sky Sports Now. He would clear the decks. I am not saying he would be the greatest tactician, but I think he would bring a different drive and a different energy to the club. Lennon keen to speak to Celtic Celtic have confirmed that manager Ronny Deila will leave the club at the end of the season He would be the type Id be looking at to take on people, give him the responsibility and let him get on with it. He would be my ideal choice, I think there are others out there, but I am not convinced the owner or chief executive will step aside and say this is the way it has got to be because theres an issue with the clubs budget. Nicholas fears Celtic could fail to win the Scottish Premiership title this season Nicholas also questioned the timing of Deilas announcement and fears the uncertainty over the appointment of his successor could derail Celtics push towards a fifth successive league title. Celtic are eight points clear of second-placed Aberdeen with five matches remaining. I think the timing is awful, Nicholas added. I think to say it is more about the club than him, that will backfire on him today, I think it is about him because he is the one that has made the statement. This is like Manuel Pellegrini when he announced he was leaving. I said at the time theres a certain aspect of what you keep in house. Celtic are going for the title and Ronny has suffered along with the board and the people who run the club who are not doing their job right at the minute. Celtic manager Ronny Deila will step down at the end of the season It is a club that has gone stale. For Ronny to announce this now, it will not please a lot of people, they expected it, but you keep it in house. You get the title wrapped up, then the business is done and you say well done, congratulations and good luck in the future. But if they were to slip up this weekend and Aberdeen catch them, it would be an absolute mess, complete mayhem. It will still be about Ronny Deila because he is the story today. Also See: Deila to leave Celtic Nicholas: Celtic are stale McStay: Title is priority Lennon keen to speak to Celtic Cheap Adidas Ultra Boost . -- The Oakland Raiders expect to have starting right tackle Tony Pashos back for Sundays game against the Houston Texans. Adidas Ultra Boost Sale . I wondered how NHL coaches would feel about a playoff schedule that allowed them to open a best-of-seven series on the road, which many claim to favour, yet still gave them the precious home-ice edge for a seventh game. http://www.cheapultraboost.net/. The Oilers jumped into the free agent market early by signing defencemen Keith Aulie (six-foot-six, 228 pounds) and Mark Fayne (6-3, 210 pounds) and left-winger Benoit Pouliot (6-3, 197-pounds). Two days earlier MacTavish traded lightweight forward Sam Gagner to Tampa Bay for 6-3, 203-pound right winger Ted Purcell. Adidas Ultra Boost Outlet Store .com) - Bradley Beals 22 points and seven rebounds helped the Washington Wizards erase a halftime deficit and top the Utah Jazz, 93-84, on Sunday. Adidas Ultra Boost Cheap Sale .C. -- The shot that would have beaten No.SEATTLE - The Seattle Mariners have signed catcher John Baker to a minor-league deal with an invite to spring training.The Mariners announced the signing Thursday after Baker passed a physical. He is expected to compete with Jesus Sucre for the backup job with the Mariners playing behind starter Mike Zunino.Baker spent last season with the Chicago Cubs, apppearing in 68 games as the backup.dddddddddddd He batted .192 in his limited appearances. Baker also played for San Diego and his best seasons came with Florida. Baker hit .271 with nine homers, 25 doubles and 50 RBIs in 2009 with the Marlins, but has not approached those numbers since.Baker, 34, was originally drafted by Oakland in 2002. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz