Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 82 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
Dogcat250 Offline

09.03.2019 07:07
NFLPA Executive Director DeMaurice Smith Antworten

WASHINGTON - The head of the NFL Players Association says the union is establishing an eight-member commission to advise it about domestic violence prevention and discipline.In a letter sent Monday to Sen. Jay Rockefeller, the West Virginia Democrat who chairs the Senate Commerce Committee, NFLPA Executive Director DeMaurice Smith writes that when these matters are left solely to the NFL, the process is mismanaged and often the end result has not been able to withstand outside review.Rockefellers committee is holding a hearing Tuesday about domestic violence in professional sports, with representatives of the NFL, NBA, NHL and Major League Baseball scheduled to testify. Officials from the basketball, hockey and baseball unions are also scheduled to appear.Smith says long-scheduled overseas travel prevented the NFLPA from participating Tuesday.___Online: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Cheap Vans Old Skool .28 for a combined time of 1:14.70, also an Olympic record. Lee won the gold medal, defending her title from the Vancouver Games. Old Skool Vans Wholesale . Murakami gracefully executed a double triple toe jump and a triple flip jump that put her at the top of a tightly contested race with 64.73 points, just ahead of Li Zijun of China on 62. http://www.cheapoldskool.net/. Spains victory rendered Frances 3-0 win against Finland meaningless as Spain needed just one point to secure passage to Brazil. Franck Ribery and Karim Benzema scored either side of Joona Toivios own-goal as France advanced to the playoff among the eight best second-place finishers. Old Skool Vans China . Six years of waiting are finally over for the Dallas defenceman. Daley had a goal and an assist, Kari Lehtonen recorded his fifth shutout of the season, and the Stars clinched their first playoff berth since 2008 with a 3-0 victory against the St. Cheap Old Skool Vans . Phoenix got injured centre Emeka Okafor and a top-12-protected first-round draft pick in 2014 -- giving the rebuilding Suns potentially four choices in the opening round. The Suns also sent guards Kendall Marshall, Shannon Brown and Malcolm Lee to Washington so the deal will work financially.In the midst of a four-game winning streak that has his team comfortably atop the CFLs East division, Argos quarterback Ricky Ray says he thinks this years squad may be better than Torontos Grey Cup winning team of 2012. Speaking on TSN Drive Monday night, Ray said the offence in particular has benefited from being in year two of head coach Scott Milanovichs system. “I think right now were playing really good football,” Ray said. “Offensively, we have a lot of returners from last years team and I think were playing at a better level than we did last year. “I think this year being more comfortable with the offensive system, with the guys around me and the coaches being comfortable with who I am, knowing what my strengths and weaknesses are.” The comfort Ray has developed is due in part to leading an offence that has three former quarterbacks on the coaching staff in Milanovich, Jason Maas and offensive coordinator Marcus Brady. “His personality is really similar to mine,” Ray said of Brady. “Hes pretty calm and collected and throughout the course of the week he has that quiet confidence and game day he puts together a good game.” Although the Argos are already four points clear of second in the East, Ray said the coaching staff is keeping the team on an even-keel, realizing the season still has yet to reach its midway point. Despite facing a rash of injuries on offence which included the losses of receiver Dontrelle Inman and running back Chad Kackert, the team hasnt misseed a beat with the likes of John Chiles, Jason Barnes, Curtis Steele and Zach Collaros stepping in to more than fill the void.dddddddddddd “Weve had great depth not only at the quarterback position, running back position and the receiver position,” Ray said, indicating that GM Jim Barker and the rest of the coaching staff have done a tremendous job ensuring the team has had quality backups ready to step right in and contribute. “Weve had injuries at all three and the guys that have come in to fill those spots have done great.” With a remarkable 14-0 touchdown-to-interception ratio to go along with a 133 QB rating, Ray said hes delivering the ball on target without a second thought. “Right now, when were playing good, it just feels like Im just going through my reads like I normally do and when I see it Im just letting it go and just having complete confidence that its the right move and its working out. “It just seems like whatever you look at, youre seeing the right thing. Theres no hesitation. When youre feeling confident as an athlete it just feels like youre trusting what you see and its working out. Toronto will put its winning streak on the line in a Grey Cup rematch Friday night on TSN 1050 with the Stampeders, who will arrive at the Rogers Centre tied with the Argos for the leagues second best record. “Theyre doing a lot of the same things that they did last year…Theyre a good football team, theyve beaten some good teams and weve got to be ready to go this week.” ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz