Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 96 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
mary123 Offline

11.03.2019 06:49
son is in intensive care in a Florida ho Antworten

Not even the explosive revelation that retained jockey James McDonald was standing down pending a betting charge could stop the Godolphin juggernaut at Warwick Farm.One day after McDonald was charged with having an interest in a bet on Astern for his debut win at Randwick in December, Jemadar emerged as another Australian stakes prospect for the global racing giant.Aside from a statement in support of McDonald released on Wednesday morning, Godolphin is making no comment before the outcome of the stewards inquiry.That includes trainer John OShea who was at Warwick Farm later in the day to earmark Jemadar as a horse with potential after he won #TheRaces Handicap (1600m).Well probably pop him out now and hell come back and target the latter part of the autumn, OShea said.The fact that hes got the mile now adds a little string to his bow.Jemadar drifted from $3.20 to $5 before the race but was too strong for Fiery Tail ($3.40) and rank outsider Valentino Rossa ($41) who filled the minor placing.Godolphin turned to Nick Heywoods three-kilogram claim, with OShea quick to praise the apprentices ride.Hes been a delight for us all season, OShea said.Hes a great young boy and the three kilograms are a great help.Cosmic Cameos second win this preparation on his home track at Warwick Farm over 1000m prompted trainer Gary Portelli to make a programming suggestion.I hope theres a $1 million 1000 metre race here at Warwick Farm - wouldnt that be good? Portelli said.Cosmic Cameo strode away to win the Pro-Ride Handicap by a long head, with his delighted owners among the punters who specked him from $14 to $11.This is his go - 1000 metres and ride him like you stole him, Portelli said.Hes had five goes at Rosehill and he goes disgracefully. He gets around the corner like a crab.Apprentice James Innes has been aboard for both wins this preparation with the first coming on October 19.Andrew Adkins was the third apprentice to post a win for the day on veteran stayer Retune while Blake Shinn scored a double on the talented three-year-old Calanda and the Joe Pride-trained filly Once More A Lady.Once More A Lady was the first leg of a double for Pride who took out the last race with Realise Potential. Sneakers Cheap Online Australia . Oaklands loss to Seattle clinched the ALs best record for the Red Sox with one day to spare in the regular season. "I think everybody was kind of watching," catcher David Ross said. "Demp (Ryan Dempster) came out before he went to the bullpen and was just yelling that they lost. Sneakers Online Australia Store .com) - Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray and Roger Federer were easy first-round winners Tuesday at the Australian Open. http://www.cheapaustraliasneakers.com/ . After a lengthy wait, persistent rain finally forced the postponement of the Nationals game against the Miami Marlins on Saturday night. The teams, and a few thousand fans, waited nearly four hours from the 7:05 scheduled start time before an announcement was made shortly before 11 p. Wholesale Sneakers Australia . Belfort (24-10) needed just 77 seconds to down Henderson in the headlining bout of Saturdays "UFC Fight Night: Belfort vs. Henderson" event at Goiania Arena in Goiania, Brazil. The fight served as a rematch of the pairs 2006 meeting, which Henderson won by decision. Cheap Sneakers Online Free Delivery . Reassurance came from Paul Tesori, his caddie and close friend whose newborn son is in intensive care in a Florida hospital. "Paul sent me a text this morning, just told me he loved me and wanted to go out and fight as hard as I would any other day," Simpson said Sunday after doing just that. AUSTIN, Texas -- Texas running back DOnta Foreman said Wednesday he will skip his senior season to enter the NFL draft after rushing for 2,028 yards and 15 touchdowns this season.A lightly-regarded recruit when he signed with Texas in 2014, Foreman projects as a possible early-round draft choice and is a finalist for the Doak Walker Award given to college footballs top running back.His rushing total in 11 games this season -- he missed a game because of a hamstring injury -- was the second-best in school history, behind only Ricky Williams in 1998 when he won the Heisman Trophy.I want to be remembered as one of the best backs to come through here. I feel like Ive earned it, Foreman said.A 6-foot-1, 250-pound bruiser, Foreman set a school record with 13 consecutive 100-yard games dating back to last season. He averaged more than 230 yards over his last five games, including a 341-yard effort against Texas Tech..ddddddddddddespite those numbers, Texas still finished 5-7 and Charlie Strong was fired last week after this third consecutive losing season. Texas then hired Houstons Tom Herman who led the Cougars to a 22-4 record the last two years.Foreman said he met with Herman this week to discuss his future.He understood my decision. He said, `We could use you here, we want you to be here. (But) he was real supportive, Foreman said, adding he would probably leave Texas even if Strong was still the coach.Foreman described an emotional week leading up to his decision. He wept leaving the field after Texas lost to TCU 31-9 in its final game of the season.It was tough. I was very emotional. I cried one more than one occasion, Foreman said.---More AP college football at www.collegefootball.ap.org ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz