Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 70 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
Dogcat250 Offline

12.03.2019 07:18
but the Aussie pulled out of the match Antworten

Flushing Meadows, NY - Fourth seed David Ferrer and seventh-seeded Grigor Dimitrov moved into the third round at the U.S. Open on Friday. The former French Open runner-up Ferrer, of Spain, was scheduled to meet Bernard Tomic, but the Aussie pulled out of the match because of a left hip injury, while the Bulgarian star and Wimbledon semifinalist Dimitrov drubbed Israeli journeyman Dudi Sela 6-1, 6-2, 6-2 in 1 hour, 29 minutes at the final Grand Slam event of the year. Up next for Dimitrov will be surging Belgian David Goffin, who pasted 32nd- seeded Portuguese Joao Sousa 6-4, 6-2, 6-0. Goffin has now won 10 of his last 11 ATP-level matches, including his first career title in Austria earlier this month. Meanwhile, 12th-seeded Frenchman Richard Gasquet handled Italian Paolo Lorenzi 7-6 (7-4), 6-3, 6-3 and 14th-seeded Croat Marin Cilic handled Ukrainian Illya Marchenko 7-6 (7-2), 6-2, 6-4 on the hardcourts at the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center. Also on Day 5, 18th-seeded South African Kevin Anderson overcame Polish fellow 6-foot-8 slugger Jerzy Janowicz 6-7 (6-8), 6-2, 6-1, 6-3; 19th-seeded Spanish left-hander Feliciano Lopez got past Japans Tatsuma Ito 6-4, 3-6, 6-4, 7-6 (7-4); 20th-seeded Frenchman Gael Monfils dismissed Colombian Alejandro Gonzalez 7-5, 6-3, 6-2; and 26th-seeded Frenchman Gilles Simon got past Argentine Federico Delbonis 6-4, 3-6, 7-5, 6-1. Simon should have his hands full with Ferrer in the third round. Nike React Shoes Cheap . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video. Nike React Cheap Wholesale . Luis Enrique signed the deal with club president Josep Bartomeu two days after it was announced by the club. That was two days after coach Gerardo Martino stepped down when Barcelona finished its first season without a major trophy in six years. http://www.cheapnikereact.net/. - Novak Djokovic beat John Isner 7-5, 6-7 (2), 6-1 on Saturday to reach the final of the BNP Paribas Open, where hell resume his longtime rivalry with Roger Federer. Buy Nike React . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Marc-Andre Fleury, Pittsburgh Penguins (5) – He was locked in all night, made huge stops on Benoit Pouliot, Raphael Diaz, Ryan Mcdonagh, Carl Hagelin, Rick Nash (twice) but none better than the three saves on Mats Zuccarello. Nike React Cheap China .Brazil midfielder Ricardo Goulart scored the winner in the 50th minute to give the defending champion a four-point advantage in the standings over second-place Sao Paulo, which beat rival Palmeiras 2-0.OSLO, Norway -- Buoyed by two gold medals from the Sochi Olympics, Norwegian biathlete Ole Einar Bjoerndalen says he will continue for two more years and not retire this season as planned. Bjoerndalen, who had failed to win any major race for two years before Sochi, writes in a Facebook entry that he is "full of energy and inspiraation" after winning the 10-kilometre sprint and mixed relay at last months Olympics.dddddddddddd The 40-year-old Norwegian says he will continue his career until the 2016 world championships in Oslo. With 13 Olympic medals, including eight gold, Bjoerndalen is the most decorated Winter Games athlete of all time. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz