Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 87 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
Dogcat250 Offline

14.03.2019 06:38
still on the course or had yet to tee off Antworten

LONDON, Ont. -- Trevor Murphy opened with a 6-under 66 on Thursday to take a two-stroke lead at the weather-delayed PGA Tour Canada Championship. The 22-year-old leads a group of three players that includes fellow Americans Trey Denton, Bentley Nakasawa and Johnny DelPrete. The start of play was delayed more than five hours due to overnight rains that scattered debris across Sunningdale Golf and Country Club. Many players in the field were still on the course or had yet to tee off when play was called due to darkness. "We knew the conditions were going to be tough and I think that helped me to be a little more patient," said Murphy. "When I made a couple of birdies it just felt like a bonus. It felt like survival out there and I think I play my best golf when I stay patient. I knew I had to be today." A group of 13 players, including Canadians Andrew Par, Darren Wallace, Nick Taylor and Albin Choi were also able to finish their rounds and sit at 3 under. Authentic Albert Almora Jr Jersey . Wiggins, who had been seen as a contender for a podium finish in Paris, was one of about 20 riders caught near the back of the peloton with 38 kilometres to go in the 218-km flat stage from Le Mans to Chateauroux. Authentic Drew Smyly Jersey . There are practical ideas, like this Chewbaca inspired Star Wars jerseys. Star Wars themed jerseys for the Toledo Mud Hens. http://www.cheapcubsjerseysshop.com/?tag...-jenkins-jersey. Price also posted the longest shutout sequence since 1960 at 164:19 minutes. He stopped a combined 55 shots in Canadas final two games and 70 of 71 shots in Canadas three elimination games, allowing only a breakaway goal to Lauris Darzins of Latvia. For his efforts, Price was named best goalkeeper by the tournament directorate. Prices outstanding play is marred only by the extremely strong defensive play of Canadas top six defencemen; Shea Weber, Duncan Keith, Drew Doughty, Marc-Edouard Vlasic, Alex Pietrangelo and Jay Bouwmeester. Authentic Billy Williams Jersey . Future Hall of Famer Ricky Ray is in his prime and back for a third season in double blue. The 34-year old was magnificent in 2013, throwing for just under 2,900 yards despite missing eight games, tossing an impressive 21 touchdowns against just two interceptions, completing 66 per cent of his passes in the process. Authentic Jose Quintana Jersey . - Roger Federer squandered a big lead and lost to No. TORONTO -- Steve Tolleson is the only Toronto Blue Jay who will want to remember Wednesdays game. With his team trailing the Cleveland Indians by 13 runs in the ninth inning, the Blue Jays utility infielder came off the bench to make his big league pitching debut and secure the final out. "I wish the circumstances hadnt even been that way to get that chance but I guess any time you have a chance to go out and try to get an out in a major-league game thats a pretty special opportunity for anyone," said the 30-year-old Tolleson after the Indians pounded the Blue Jays 15-4 at Rogers Centre. "I didnt take it for granted," said Tolleson, who joked that he tried to stay "below the hitting speed" against the two hitters he faced. He yielded a double to Lonnie Chisenhall and got Mike Aviles to pop up. Tolleson, who said he pitched a couple of times late in blowout games in the minors in 2011 and 2012, said manager John Gibbons came up to him before the Cleveland ninth to see if he was willing to go in to pitch if needed. He relieved Neil Wagner, recalled earlier in the day from triple-A Buffalo, who had given up six runs on six hits in 1 1/3 innings. "He was battling out there and if I could save him a few pitches to help him get ready for his next appearance then thats what the team needed today," Tolleson said. Toronto shortstop Jose Reyes flipped the ball into the stands after the Aviles pop up but Tolleson said it was retrieved for him to keep as a souvenir. David Murphy was 5 for 6 with five runs batted in and Chisenhall was 5 for 6 with an RBI as Cleveland (19-21) had 22 hits off for five different Toronto pitchers before 14,068 fans. The Indians led 4-2 after six innings before pounding the Toronto bullpen to turn it into a laaugher.dddddddddddd "We were in that game going into the seventh inning," Gibbons said. "Then, of course, it exploded on us. Get that one out of our system and come back tomorrow." Toronto (20-21) closes out a nine-game home stand against the Indians on Thursday night. Dustin McGowans struggles at home continued. The Toronto right-handed starter was touched for four runs in four-plus innings, including a two-run home run by Carlos Santana. McGowan (2-2), making his eighth start of the season, gave up a run in each of the second and fourth innings before being chased by three straight hits including Santanas two-run blast in the fifth. McGowan is now 0-2 with 16 earned runs in 15 2/3 innings and 9.10 earned-run-average over four starts at the Rogers Centre this season. On the road, hes 2-0 with six earned runs in 23 1/3 innings and a sparkling 2.31 ERA in four starts. "It was just one of those nights where they were waffling the ball," McGowan said. "Sometimes you have to tip your hat to them. "All my pitches were fine tonight. I just got hit hard." Former Blue Jay Yan Gomes had a three-run homer in the ninth off Wagner to cap the onslaught. Meanwhile, Cleveland starter Corey Kluber (4-3) had a solid outing. The right-hander retired the first 13 Blue Jays he faced and finished the night yielding two runs, four hits and a walk while striking out nine over seven innings. Adam Lind had two of the Blue Jays eight hits while Jose Bautista, Brett Lawrie, Juan Francisco and Josh Thole each drove in a run. After Thursdays game, the Blue Jays go out on the road for three weekend games in Texas before heading to Fenway Park for a three-game series against the Boston Red Sox beginning on Tuesday. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz