Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 80 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

14.03.2019 07:21
- who slayed with her concert-length Antworten

New Geelong defender Zach Tuohy has no intention of trying to fill the huge void left by the retirement of club legend Corey Enright.The Cats quickly targeted the dashing mid-sized defender in a trade with Carlton after Enright retired to take up a role on Chris Scotts coaching panel.But Tuohy says it would be folly to suggest he is a ready-made replacement for Enright, who retired as the clubs all-time games record holder with 332.I dont think too many people could replace Corey Enright ... Im not going to try and fill his boots, Ill just try to do my job, Tuohy said on Monday.Obviously hes a legend of the club and of the game.Its great that hes still around and Ill latch onto him at training and learn as much as I possibly can.Tuohy, 26, signed a four-year deal with the Cats, who sent utility Billie Smedts to the Blues with an exchange of draft picks at the recent AFL trade period.The Irishman is philosophical about his surprise departure from the Blues after 120 games in six seasons.Once it became apparent that I probably wasnt going to be at Carlton I had to see where my future was going to lie, he said.As soon as Geelong came along, theyre a club Ive respected hugely for a long time, I couldnt turn it down - it was too good an opportunity.I had a great time at Carlton and I love the club still ... but its a cut-throat industry - thats the way things are.Once the decision was made I was happy to move on and start my new career at Geelong.Tuohy wore the No.42 guernsey in his time with the Blues, but is keen for a new number as he starts a new chapter in his career. Cheap Shoes Australia Free Shipping . The 31-year-old Spain midfielder hasnt played since Madrid lost in the Copa del Rey final to Atletico Madrid in May due to back and foot injuries. Cheap Shoes Australia . - Goaltender Philippe Desrosiers of the Rimouski Oceanic has broken a shutout record that was only three months old in the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League. http://www.australiashoescheap.com/ . -- Matt Rupert scored once in regulation and again in the shootout as the London Knights extended their win streak to nine games by defeating the Owen Sound Attack 4-3 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. Womens Shoes Australia . The 31-year-old Spain midfielder hasnt played since Madrid lost in the Copa del Rey final to Atletico Madrid in May due to back and foot injuries. Cheap Shoes Australia Onine . President of baseball operations Larry Beinfest was fired Friday after 12 years with the Marlins. The move came as the team neared the end of its third consecutive last-place season in the NL East. The Final Five -- minus a hospitalized Gabby Douglas?-- attended MTVs Video Music Awards on Sunday night, and its safe to say, they totally stole the show.Simone Biles, Aly Raisman, Laurie Hernandez and Madison Kocian started the night by getting all glammed up and rocking the red carpet. And while they werent wearing their Olympic hardware, they stunned all the same.V M A S ?A photo posted by Simone Biles (@simonebiles) onAug 28, 2016 at 9:42pm PDTThen they presented the award for Best Female Video to Beyonce. NBD, right? (OMG, WRONG, AND I CANT EVEN PRETEND TO FEEL DIFFERENTLY FOR EVEN ONE SECOND.) The Queen Bey -- who slayed with her concert-length performance just moments before -- embraced each of the women as she took the stage, and Hernandezs face pretty much says it all.So much girl power on one stage! ?? @beyonce @Aly_Raisman @Simone_Biles @MadisonKocian @lzhernandez02 #VMAs pic.twitter.com/Hu6laUNgVo- ExtraTV (@extratv) August 29, 2016And then the foursome became BFFs with just about everyone in the room.Kim Kardashian? CHECK.selfie with Kim ???? just as beautiful in personA photo posted by Simone Biles (@simonebiles) onAug 29, 2016 at 3:50am PDTKanye West? DONE. (Sorry, Taylor.)I love Kanye more than Kanye loves KanyeA photo possted by Laurie Hernandez (@lauriehernandez_) onAug 28, 2016 at 9:01pm PDTAriana Grande? YUP.dddddddddddd????????????A photo posted by Laurie Hernandez (@lauriehernandez_) onAug 28, 2016 at 8:33pm PDTG-Eazy? YOU KNOW IT.SHE KEPT SAYING G EAZY IS HER FAVORITE RAPPER ???? @G_eazyA video posted by Simone Biles (@simonebiles) onAug 28, 2016 at 9:27pm PDTAnd Raisman even found time to meet her Twitter besties Chrissy Teigen and John Legend (and their adorable daughter).Tonights pre-party slash getting ready squad was a total rage fest of adorable #vmas #preparty @alyraisman @chrissyteigen @johnlegend #squad @lynnraismanA photo posted by Hayley Paige (@misshayleypaige) onAug 28, 2016 at 5:15pm PDTThanks for helping us get ready!! @johnlegend @chrissyteigen and baby Luna!! pic.twitter.com/oOUqiG0Bg9- Alexandra Raisman (@Aly_Raisman) August 29, 2016All in all, it looked like a pretty epic night. Having Douglas there (and healthy) clearly would have been the only thing that couldve made it any better.See something entertaining on social media that you think deserves to be shared? Let me know on Twitter, @darcymaine_espn. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz