Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 113 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
Dogcat250 Offline

18.03.2019 07:14
winning streak helped the New Orleans Antworten

The Indiana Pacers continue at the top of the TSN.ca NBA Power Rankings, ahead of the Oklahoma City Thunder, who have climbed into second spot. Among the bigger movers this week, the Los Angeles Clippers, 10-3 since Chris Paul was injured, have returned to the Top 10, going from 11 to seven. The Chicago Bulls are playing a similar tune, if not quite as impressively, without their star point guard, Derrick Rose. An 11-4 record in the past 15 games sees the Bulls reach 13, up from 16 a week ago. There is a decided level of mediocrity in the game of the Charlotte Bobcats, but they are 5-4 in the past nine games and have gone from 23 to 19 this week. A three-game winning streak helped the New Orleans Pelicans move from 25 to 21. Heading the wrong way, the San Antonio Spurs continue to get ravaged by injuries -- Manu Ginobili is the latest -- and theyve dropped from seven to 10. Injuries also leave the Atlanta Hawks short up front, and they fell from 12 to 15. The biggest crash belongs to the Sacramento Kings, who have lost five straight and have their star centre, DeMarcus Cousins, sidelined; as a result, they plummeted from 19 to 27. The Toronto Raptors continue to push into the Top 10, matching their season-high ranking of nine after winning four of five. Scott Cullen can be reached at Scott.Cullen@bellmedia.ca and followed on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tsnscottcullen. For more, check out TSN Fantasy on Facebook. Cheap Nike SB . Head coach Randy Carlyle confirmed the news after the Leafs morning skate on Monday. Kozun was hurt during Friday nights home game against the Red Wings and did not make the return trip to Detroit for Saturdays game. Nike SB Cheap Uk . TSN 1290s Jordan Cieciwa, Big Marv and Toby are here to give their predictions on who will leave with the belt and who will take some of the other key bouts on the card. Johny Hendricks vs. http://www.nikesboutletuk.com/. New York Red Bulls. TSN primes Vancouver fans for the start of the 2014 season with MLS on TSN: Season Preview Special airing tonight at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt on TSN2 (encore Friday at 3:30pm et/12:30pm pt on TSN2). Cheap Nike SB Uk . The CFL unveiled its 2014 schedule Wednesday and the Redblacks will play their first-ever regular-season game in Winnipeg against the Blue Bombers on July 3. Nike SB Uk Sale . The Leafs were back on the ice Wednesday following an 10-day break. It apparently wasnt long enough, as Team Canadas 2-1 win over Latvia didnt conclude before the Leafs began practice. "I was thinking we might get a little delay, but it was nice to get out there," said Tyler Bozak of watching Wednesdays game.CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Tony Stewart, walking without a limp for the first time in 18 months, declared himself pain-free and never more eager to start a season.After a tumultuous two seasons that affected him physically and mentally, the three-time NASCAR champion said Tuesday his troubles are behind him and he finally feels like the old Smoke again.When they counted down to the end of 2014, I was never so happy to see that number go off the calendar, he said. I am ready to put the last two years behind me and never look back, not look in the mirror, not talking about it, not thinking about it. I am going back to being me again.His chance to prove it begins next month at Daytona International Speedway, where Stewart will climb back into his No. 14 Chevrolet for the first time since November, when his 15-year winning streak in the Sprint Cup Series came to an end. He failed to win a race for the first time since his 1999 rookie season, and the streak ended on the same day Stewart-Haas Racing teammate Kevin Harvick claimed his first championship.Two weeks later, Stewart was back in the hospital for a fourth surgery on the right leg he broke in an August 2013 sprint car crash in Iowa. The damage from the injury has lingered, but he said the last procedure has him almost healed. He will have one more surgery at the end of 2015 to remove the titanium rod in his leg.Most of the pain is gone and I am walking better than I have since I had the accident, Stewart said. Trust me, I can promise you, I am way healed up for what I need to do this year and its not going to be a factor in any race this season.He will start by seeking his first Daytona 500 win in 17 tries. NASCARs crown jewel remains one of the very few things missing from Stewarts resume. Hes got 48 career Cup wins — four in the July race at Daytona — but none in the big show.Stewart also has yet to win at Darlington and Kentucky, the only two active tracks on the schedule where he doesnt have a Cup victory.But dont be fooled into thinking hes chasing those milestones to complete his resume. He was strident Tuesday in how comfortable he is in his own skin again, and how confident he is that he is a contender on the track.Stewart struggled in 2013 before he broke his leg and missed the final 15 races of the season. And his feel was off when he returned last year and struggled with NASCARs new rules package.Then came the Aug. 9 incident at a New York state dirrt track, where Stewarts car struck and killed Kevin Ward Jr.dddddddddddd. as the fellow driver walked on the track in an apparent attempt to confront Stewart. The incident sent Stewart into a tailspin. He spent three weeks in seclusion trying to deal with his grief, and was a broken man when he returned for the final 12 races of the season.The healing didnt start until September when a grand jury declined to charge him with Wards death, but its been his time away from the track the last two months that have given Stewart his swagger back. Although he claimed his all-black outfit Tuesday was slimming, he appeared to be down at least 15 pounds from November.He was refreshed from a quiet December at home in Indiana, then a week at sprint car races in Arizona with his team, followed by a week in Oklahoma at the Chili Bowl.I dont feel like I have to prove anything to anybody, he said. Its more like what I want to do, not what I feel I have to show people I can do. Im ready to be back. I want to be competitive, I want to be winning races again.At 43, Stewarts clock is ticking. It became more of a discussion last week when four-time series champion Jeff Gordon announced this season will be his last. Stewart is three months older than Gordon, but has six fewer seasons than Gordon in the Cup Series.Stewart said he spent last Thursday texting with his one-time fierce rival about the time they first met, their history together and Gordons contributions to the sport. There is perhaps a spot deep down in Stewart that has been forced to think about his own future, and Gordons decision might have also created some self-reflection.He was adamant Tuesday the end is not near.You look at whats on my plate, I am pretty pot-committed to this sport, he said, before noting the differences between he and Gordon.Gordon is a married father of two young children. Stewart is a perpetual bachelor who considers his pet pig his son, but is also consumed by the race tracks and teams that he owns.Its not comparing apples to apples. Everybodys scenarios and situations are different, what they want out of the rest of their lives, so (Gordon) didnt make me think anything about my career, it made me think about Jeffs career, he said. As much as I always thought in my mind that I would be so excited when Jeff Gordon retired, Im having a hard time coming to terms with after this year were not going to see him in the No. 24. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz