Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 105 mal aufgerufen
 Drittes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

19.03.2019 04:21
nce singled in the winning run Antworten

CINCINNATI -- Linebacker Vontaze Burfict ran out of the tunnel and into the fog that the Bengals generate for their pregame introductions.He emerged from the cloud to a great cheer at Paul Brown Stadium.After sitting out three games on an NFL suspension, Burfict was back. And so was the Bengals stingy defense.The defense gave up a lot of big plays and got little pressure on the quarterback during a 1-2 start. It was back in character during the previous game with its volatile, playmaking linebacker in the middle of things once again.Cincinnati had by far its best defensive showing during a 22-7 win over the Dolphins last Thursday. The victory got Cincinnati (2-2) back to break-even and eased many of the concerns over how long it would take the defense to regain its edge.Absolutely, defensive coordinator Paul Guenther said. What I expect to see -- thats how I envision it. Hopefully well continue on that trend. Thats the group Im used to seeing.The Bengals kept the core of the defense intact in the offseason. The biggest loss was Burfict, whose hit to Antonio Browns head helped the Steelers get in range for the winning field goal and an 18-16 victory in the first round of the playoffs. That hit, along with previous other infractions, prompted the NFL to suspend the linebacker for three games.Burfict isnt only their leading tackler; hes also the one who helps everyone get lined up in the right spots for plays.He adds a lot of different elements as far as knowing the defense, lining guys up, getting the (play) calls, all of the adjustments you have to, and then just the energy he brings to the group is really big, Guenther said.Burfict was on the field for 34 of the defenses 45 snaps, more than any other linebacker. Coach Marvin Lewis used the lopsided game to get Burfict back into playing shape.I hadnt had any practices or anything like that and having to play the full game, I was a little sore, Burfict said. But its kind of a mind-over-matter thing.Hes expected to play a lot again on Sunday in Dallas (3-1) against an offense thats among the best in the league at running the ball. The Cowboys rank second in the league in both offense and yards rushing. Rookie Ezekiel Elliott leads the league with 412 yards, averaging 4.4 per carry.If you go back and look at some of the film, some of the holes are so wide open that my little girl could run through there, cornerback Adam Pacman Jones said.I think a couple teams they played were very undisciplined when it comes to gaps. But I take my hat off to the guy. Hes been playing pretty good.The Bengals defense had trouble stopping the run in the first three games, but improved at that, too, against a Dolphins team thats among the worst at running the ball.Now they get to see whether that was a one-time improvement or if theyve corrected those problems as well.Its going to be a really good battle, end Carlos Dunlap said. They have a really good running game, and we pride ourselves on stopping the run.Game notes CB Dre Kirkpatrick had a second full day of practice on Thursday, an indication hes ready to start against Dallas after missing one game with a hamstring injury. ... TE Tyler Eifert missed a second straight day of practice with a sore back in addition to his recovery from ankle surgery in the offseason. Hed miss his fifth game on Sunday. ... RT Cedric Ogbuehi also missed practice with an illness, and reserve tackle Jake Fisher sat out with a bad back. ... G Clint Boling (shoulder) and RB Jeremy Hill (chest) were limited again.---Online: AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Yeezy Boost 350 Uk Cheap . Manuel was offered a position the day he was fired. He accepted earlier this week and the team made the announcement Friday. Yeezy Boost 350 For Sale Cheap . Pence singled in the winning run with no outs in the ninth inning to give the Giants a 7-6 victory over the San Diego Padres on Sunday. http://www.yeezy350saleuk.com/ . Its 1987 and a Brazilian playmaker, known as Mirandinha, is being paraded around St James Park to the passionate Newcastle fans. Yeezy Boost 350 Buy Online Uk . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . Cheap Yeezy Boost 350 Real . "It doesnt get any better than that," Giambi said. "Im speechless." The Indians are roaring toward October. Giambi belted a two-run, pinch-hit homer with two outs in the ninth inning to give Cleveland a shocking 5-4 win over the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday night, keeping the Indians up with the lead pack in the AL wild-card race. SAN ANTONIO -- Kristi Tolliver scored 21 points and the Los Angeles Sparks beat the San Antonio Stars 70-61 on Thursday night.Los Angeles (22-5), ranked second in the AP Power Poll, was coming off back-to-back losses. They drew even in the Western Conference with the top-ranked Minnesota Lynx, who host Washington on Friday night.The teams were tied at 51 after three quarters. Early in the fourth, Candace Parker made a layup, was fouled, and completed the three-point play. Moments later, Parker drilled a 3-pointer to put L.A. up 59-57 with 5:29 left.dddddddddddd Back-to-back baskets by Tolliver and Jantel Lavender gave the Sparks a six-point cushion, and Lavenders jumper with 3:06 to go made it an eight-point game.Parker finished with 16 points. Nneka Ogwumike had 13 points and nine rebounds, and Lavender added 12 points.Last-place and 12th-ranked San Antonio fell to 6-21. Jayne Appel-Marinelli led the Stars with 12 points. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz