Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 93 mal aufgerufen
 Drittes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

19.03.2019 04:22
goal down. Im very proud of this team.I als Antworten

The Sky Sports pundits give their predictions ahead of Saturdays Champions Cup final between Saracens and Racing 92. The game will be televised live on Sky Sports 2 HD from 3.45pm and we will have special guests Jonny Wilkinson and Paul OConnell joining us to offer their insights as former champions of Europe.The game itself promises to be a lively one with the likes of former All Black Dan Carter, rising England star Maro Itoje and Argentina flyer Juan Imhoff all on stage. Neither side has ever won the title, but who will end the match the toast of Europe?Paul OConnellTo me it is hard to look beyond Saracens. Their form, settled team and coaching staff, injury profile and confidence and belief in everything they do makes them favourites in my book. Alan Quinlan and Paul OConnell celebrate with the trophy following Munsters victory over Biarritz in the 2006 Heineken Cup Final They are on a steady journey in the competition. They will have learned from past experiences. I think Racing are on the same journey but not as far down the track.A little piece of me says not to go against a team with Dan Carter playing and Ronan O Gara lurking in the background but Im gonna go with Saracens.Will GreenwoodSaracens will be looking to get rid of the curse that has been going on for 20 years: No team has ever gone right through the tournament in its current format unbeaten and gone on to win. Northampton were so close before Leinster downed them in 2011. Chris Masoes battle with Billy Vunipola will be absolutely epic in deciding who wins the gainline. Will Greenwood Saracens form has been outstanding, their defensive press as good as always but they have continued to add expanse and width to their game - Sarries are now a threat in the wide channels.This year Racing have looked calm and composed. When it comes to Racing, the Kiwi who people may not talk about is Chris Masoe at No 8. His battle with Billy Vunipola will be absolutely epic in deciding who wins the gainline - and in finals whoever wins the gainline goes a long way in winning the match. Will Greenwood previews the Champions Cup final between Saracens and Racing 92 Racing are full of stellar names but I am sticking with Saracens, who I have backed from the start. I think their time is now.Scott QuinnellThis should be a cracking encounter. Saracens have been to one final before and have been absolutely outstanding in the way they have played and controlled the games. We take a look Saracens route to the 2016 European Rugby Champions Cup Final They won all six of their pool games which is impressive; they stuttered a bit against Northampton Saints in the quarter-final but had enough and followed that up with a good win against a high-flying Wasps side.You look through Saracens players - Maro Itoje, George Kruis and Billy Vunipola - and they all have really grown this year.Plus Jamie George is coming back - I thought he was outstanding before his injury. This game is in France and Racing will be very strong but the way Sarries are playing, I think you have to have them as favourites.Stuart BarnesThe day Saracens beat Toulouse in round one of the European Champions Cup was the day I thought this could be their year. This game was eclipsed however by the tragedy of the Paris attacks. Maybe Toulouse were off their game. Maybe, although Thierry Dusautoir refused to make any excuses. We take a look at Racing 92s route to the 2016 European Rugby Champions Cup Final One week later Saracens smashed Ulster in Belfast. That was the day I thought it would be their year. Nothing has changed my mind. Eight games played and eight comfortable victories. No team has won all nine games we are told, as if that has any bearing on the result. Racing have looked the likeliest danger since they ruthlessly demolished the Saints at home. But they have lost and drawn a game. Toulon - past their best - was a narrow squeak at home and Leicester should have been beaten with more conviction than they eventually were. Anglo-French finals Saturdays final will be the sixth England v France decider. We look at the previous five. What I am suggesting is that Racing 92, with Dan Carter and all, have more flaws in their armoury than a Saracens side that has the belief, the extra European experience and the capacity to win it via their backs or forwards. An English trophy lift is not overdue.The Premiership has floundered in mediocrity and muscle for too long. The reason England has been the dominant side this season has been the massively more ambitious and balanced nature of its club rugby. Saracens will represent them well in Lyon, I expect them to win.Sean FitzpatrickI think we have the two best teams in Europe competing here and it is going to be a close game. Its not a home game for Racing 92 but it is being played in France which has got to count for something. I would not be surprised if Saracens won but I think Racing 92 will just win it with Dan Carter being the difference. Sean Fitzpatrick They also have a forward pack that can compete and if Dan Carter is on his game then they have every chance of winning. Saracens will look to get to him and unsettle him but many teams have tried that unsuccessfully. Saracens have come of age though and I have been very impressed with the depth and experience they have got.Saracens have really lifted the bar for English rugby both on and off the field and I really would not be surprised if they won, but I am going to say that Racing 92 will just win it with Dan Carter being the difference.Dewi MorrisEveryone is talking about Dan Carter but I think this game will be decided by the enormous Racing 92 pack. The club has invested heavily in their heavies and I see them squeezing the life out of their Saracens counterparts in the set piece and the loose.Racing 92 will know exactly what will comes from Sarries; they are the best in the English game with the press defence, but you need a bit more than that in the final. Brad Barritt thinks Saracens can finally win the European Champions Cup when they play Racing 92 in the final this weekend I see Carter winning his battle with Farrell in the No 10 jerseys, as hes got a better eye for a gap and the ability to score tries. If there arent many tries and the game is run close it will come down to kicking and I see Carter edging Farrell in that department too.Racing have shed their reckless approach to the game in favour of a more balanced style, so I think they will be able to absorb everything that Saracens throw at them, and hit back with points.Michael Lynagh Mako Vunipola is one of the Saracens ball carriers who wears opposition teams down, says Michael Lynagh Saracens have worked hard to get into the position of being in a European final as well as a Premiership semi-final. Theyve been here before and lost out on both titles, which will have hurt at the time but that experience will strengthen them going into this match.The way Saracens went while their big names were on international duty shows that they have plenty of young talent, but there are also the likes of Schalk Brits, Jim Hamilton and Kelly Brown who may not feature this Saturday, but will be offering plenty of their experience to the squad as they build towards the game. The last time Saracens appeared in a European final, they were beaten by Toulon I can see Saracens getting over the line this weekend. Owen Farrell had a good Six Nations and has improved since then, and if Sarries are to win the game a lot of it will come down to how he steers the ship.What works for Saracens is that their ball carriers are powerful runners - such as Maro Itoje and the Vunipola brothers - and it grinds teams down to have to tackle one after the other. Once a team has been softened, thats when Farrell can unleash the dangerous finishers out wide.In defence they hurry the half-backs and put them under pressure to play rugby in the wrong half of the field, which leads to a lot of kicking to someone like Alex Goode, who is a really good footballer with a sense for when to go and when not to go. He links up well with his his wingers to punish sides who dont make touch with their clearance. Watch the Champions Cup final between Saracens and Racing 92 live on Sky Sports 2 this Saturday from 3.45pm, where Jonny Wilkinson and Paul OConnell join us as special guests Also See: Five previous Anglo-French finals WATCH: Road to the final Farrell keen to emulate Carter Rugby on Sky Sports Wholesale Jerseys . The deal is pending a physical, assistant general manager Bobby Evans said. Traded from Seattle to Baltimore on Aug. 30, Morse also can play first base and right field to give manager Bruce Bochy some flexibility in writing his lineup. Jerseys NFL Cheap . According to a report from the Vancouver Province, the Lions are expected to replace former DC Rich Stubler with defensive backs coach Mark Washington. http://www.jerseysnflchina.net/ .4 million title. Ryan Riess emerged with the title after a session in which he started behind, but used expert skill to gather the chips to his side amid the unpredictability of no-limit Texas Hold em. Riess put his final opponent Jay Farber all-in with an Ace-King. Cheap Jerseys China . Clarke was injured while practicing on the Doha Golf Club range after the pro-am on Tuesday. The Northern Irishman arrived at the course on Wednesday hoping to start, but after hitting a few balls on the practice putting green Clarke advised officials he was not fit to play. Clearance NFL Jerseys . Just as Montreal was settling into the first full working week of a new year, the Impact announced the appointment of their new head coach. Goalkeeper Hope Solo has been suspended six months from the national team for what U.S. Soccer called conduct that is counter to the organizations principles.After the United States was eliminated from the Rio Olympics earlier this month in a penalty shootout, the 35-year-old Solo criticized the winning Sweden team, calling it a bunch of cowards.?The comments by Hope Solo after the match against Sweden during the 2016 Olympics were unacceptable and do not meet the standard of conduct we require from our National Team players, U.S. Soccer president Sunil Gulati said in a statement Wednesday. Beyond the athletic arena, and beyond the results, the Olympics celebrate and represent the ideals of fair play and respect. We expect all of our representatives to honor those principles, with no exceptions.Taking into consideration the past incidents involving Hope, as well as the private conversations weve had requiring her to conduct herself in a manner befitting a U.S. National Team member, U.S. Soccer determined this is the appropriate disciplinary action.U.S. Soccer also terminated Solos contract when it handed down the suspension, which is effective immediately. She will be eligible to sign a new contract with the national team in February.Solo was previously suspended for 30 days early in 2015 for conduct related to an incident at the teams training camp.For 17 years, I dedicated my life to the U.S. Womens National Team and did the job of a pro athlete the only way I knew how -- with passion, tenacity, an unrelenting commitment to be the best goalkeeper in the world, not just for my country but to elevate the sport for the next generation of female athletes, Solo said in a statement. In those commitments, I have never wavered. And with so much more to give, I am saddened by the Federations decision to terminate my contract.I could not be the player I am without being the person I am, even when I havent made the best choices or said the right things. My entire career, I have only wanted the best for this team, for the players and the womens game, and I will continue to pursue these causes with the same unrelenting passion with which I play the game.Richard Nichols, the executive director of the USWNT Players Association, said the union will file an appeal on Solos behalf.?Given the cited conduct and alleged policy violation, we believe the proposed discipline to be excessive, unprecedented, disproportionate and a violation of Ms. Solos First Amendment rights, Nichols said. We also question whether this action would ever have been taken against a male player or coach, who, in the heated moments after a ffrustrating defeat, questioned the tactics of the opposing team.dddddddddddd Needless to say, we will file an appeal on Ms. Solos behalf.The U.S. Olympic team?dominated possession against Sweden in the quarterfinal match in Rio and finished with 27 shots, but Sweden scored on a counterattack in regulation -- one of only two shots on goal it had in the game.?After playing to a 1-1 stalemate over 120 minutes, Sweden edged the U.S. 4-3 in the shootout.Solo didnt hold back in her comments afterward.?I thought that we played a courageous game, Solo said. I thought that we had many opportunities on goal. I think we showed a lot of heart. We came back from a goal down. Im very proud of this team.I also think we played a bunch of cowards. But, you know, the best team did not win today. I strongly, firmly believe that. I think you saw Americas heart. You saw us give everything that we had today. Unfortunately, the better team didnt win.Sweden coach Pia Sundhage, who had coached the U.S. team to gold medals during the Beijing and London Games, replied by saying: Its OK to be a coward if you win.Solo was a lightning rod during the Olympic tournament, irking fans in Brazil when she posted a photo of herself covered with mosquito netting and armed with insect repellent on social media. Fans booed her mercilessly and hollered Zika! each time she kicked downfield. Then she caused a stir with her cowards comment.Solo has made headlines throughout her career. She has vocally advocated for womens rights. Solo was among the U.S. players who filed a complaint with the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission for wage discrimination, saying the mens national team players have been paid much more than many on the womens team, which for years has outperformed the U.S. men on the international stage.More recently, she has called for better conditions for players in the National Womens Soccer League.She has also been trying to avoid a trial on misdemeanor domestic violence charges after a 2014 incident at her sisters home, when the goalkeeper was accused of being intoxicated and assaulting her sister and then-17-year-old nephew. Solo said she was a victim in the altercation.Earlier this year, an appeals court in Washington state rejected Solos request to avoid trial.Solo currently is playing for the Seattle Reign of the NWSL. They resume their season Saturday.?Alyssa Naeher is the only other goalie currently on the USWNT roster.?Information from The Associated Press was used in this report. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz