Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 103 mal aufgerufen
 Drittes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

19.03.2019 04:22
his desire to work again with the team. "I Antworten

MURFREESBORO, Tenn. -- Middle Tennessee coach Kermit Davis has agreed to an eight-year contract extension that includes a raise after leading the Blue Raiders to an NCAA tournament upset of Michigan State this past season.School officials announced Monday that Davis contract runs through the 2023-24 season and that he will make a total of $565,000 annually. Middle Tennessee athletic department spokesman Mark Owens said Davis base salary goes from $375,000 in 2015-16 to $465,000 in the new deal. Davis also makes $100,000 for radio and television responsibilities.The (Murfreesboro) Daily News Journal first reported Davis extension.Davis owns a 413-250 record in 21 seasons overall, including a 276-175 record in 14 seasons at Middle Tennessee. The Blue Raiders went 25-10 this past season and earned their first NCAA tournament victory since 1989. Cheap Jordans Uk . -- Its been a long road back for Sean Bergenheim. Air Jordan Cheap Uk . A knee to the thigh might have stung him the most, but his sixth straight double-double made up for the brief burst of pain. http://www.airjordancheapuk.com/ . Radwanska, making her debut in the Seoul tournament, hit eight aces in a match that lasted 1 hour, 4 minutes at Olympic Park tennis stadium. "It was definitely a very good match -- I was playing really good tennis," Radwanska said. Air Jordan Uk Sale . -- Aaron Murray threw for 408 yards and three touchdowns, ran for another score, and led No. Air Jordan Cheap Online . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. CLEVELAND -- Jim Brown has come back to the team he helped lead to its last NFL championship. Brown will return in an unspecified role with the Cleveland Browns, who will formally reunite with the Hall of Fame standout at a news conference on Wednesday. Browns owner Jimmy Haslam is expected to announce Browns new position with the team he starred with from 1957-65 before retiring to pursue an acting career. "Were excited to have him back a part of us," Browns CEO Joe Banner said. "Its important to me because hes clearly in the top couple, if not the single most important part of the history of the franchise, and its the right thing to do." Brown previously worked as a senior adviser with the Browns. However, his role was eliminated by former team president Mike Holmgren and Brown had been estranged from the team for a few years. He returned to play in an alumni golf outing and was introduced on the field at halftime at a game in September, when he met with Haslam, who had just bought the team from Randy Lerner. At the time, the outspoken Brown talked about his desire to work again with the team. "I would love to have a role with the Browns," he said. "I think thats what every ex-player would like to do most of all, to be a contributor to the success of an organization. Im stuck with being No. 32 of the Cleveland Browns and I cant do anything about it. I dont want to do anything about it. If you didnt like the ball, thats one thing. Youre not going to always like my politics, but we are married because of that history.dddddddddddd If I can be a part of the development of a new winning attitude and help get some victories, man that would be fantastic. "Imagine us having a championship team here again?" The Browns last won a title in 1964. Brown is the teams career rushing leader with 12,312 yards and 106 touchdowns. Haslams arrival seemed to help the Browns patch up any differences with arguably the greatest player in their franchises history. Haslam said at the NFL owners meetings in March that he anticipated Brown coming back to work for the team. Browns linebacker DQwell Jackson is thrilled to learn Brown will be back with the team. "With everything that is moving in the right direction, its only right to bring Jim Brown back," Jackson said. "Its the perfect time for it because he did a lot when he was here, just his presence alone for a young guy, to be able to have a conversation with him, I was in awe after being around him for three years. "I want him back." Brown was at the Browns stadium on Tuesday to film a scene from the upcoming movie "Draft Day" starring Kevin Costner. Brown acted in a scene with former Browns quarterback Bernie Kosar, who said the return of the famed No. 32 was overdue. "Its exciting," Kosar said. "Its great. I think the influence he can have on some of the younger kids and some of the younger players is great." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz