Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 95 mal aufgerufen
 Drittes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

19.03.2019 04:22
fuzzy new kid-friendly mascot named "Clark". Antworten

Nico Rosberg says Lewis Hamilton remains the benchmark for him despite winning his sixth race in a row in China to take control of the 2016 world title fight. Although beaten to the first corner by Red Bulls Daniel Ricciardo on Sunday, Rosbergs sequence of wins stretching back to last season never seemed in particular danger of ending - especially after the early race leaders tyre exploded down the back straight on lap three.Rosberg never relinquished the lead thereafter and, completing a conventional two-stop strategy, won by 38 seconds from Ferraris Sebastian Vettel. And with Mercedes team-mate Hamiltons drive from the back of the grid yielding only seventh place, Rosberg now holds a 36-point championship lead. But, despite currently being on the fourth-longest winning sequence in F1 history, Rosberg is not taking anything for granted - or ruling out his triple world champion team-mate.Six wins, that doesnt count for me because three wins were last year and I just think about this year, he told Sky Sports F1. And Im happy about those, theyve gone well, but its early days. Nico Rosberg comfortably wins his sixth consecutive race; Sebastian Vettel and Daniil Kvyat complete podium. Three races are just a handful and weve got 18 to go - its the longest season in F1 history. My team-mate is dear Lewis and hes going to push like hell, like always, and its tough to beat him in previous years and its going to be tough to beat him this year.I look forward to the battle though, thats what Im here for. Hes the benchmark. Race report: Rosberg wins Shanghai thriller Rosberg claims dominant win, but Vettel, Raikkonen and Hamilton all involved in drama behind Having led all but the races opening three races, Rosberg joked I heard there was a lot of action going on - I didnt see anything! after all three of his likely title rivals - Hamilton and Ferrari pair Vettel and Kimi Raikkonen - all required front-wing changes in the early stages.But although his race may have been largely hassle-free, the 30-year-old revelled in the handling of his W07 around the Shanghai circuit.A special race for me, really, said Rosberg. The balance of the car and the way we managed to set it up this weekend was insane. On every tyre, whatever we were doing, it was just really a pleasure a drive and I was pushing all the way through to cover every eventuality. It was great.Ive got a little bit of an advantage now and I look forward to the next couple of races and try to win there in Russia.Hamilton: Damaged car drove like a bedHe added: I couldnt foresee that my car was going to handle so well today because on Friday we were really damaging the tyres a lot and today the tyres just held on. It was just incredible out there.With a 100 per cent start to the season behind him, Rosberg will now head to the Russian GP in two weeks time aiming to become the first driver since Michael Schumacher in 2004 to open a season with four straight victories.Ive got a little bit of an advantage now and I look forward to the next couple of races and try to win in Russia, the delighted championship leader added. Paul Di Resta breaks down the chaotic start of the Chinese Grand Prix Dont miss the F1 Report on Wednesday at 8:30pm on Sky Sports F1 for full analysis of an action-packed Chinese Grand Prix at the Shanghai International Circuit. Natalie Pinkham is joined in the studio by Marc Priestley and Alex Lynn. Also See: Lewis: Damaged car drove like a bed WATCH: Chaos on the opening lap Air Jordan Shoes Australia Online . -- Ryan Blaney provided more evidence that Penske Racings No. Cheap Air Jordans Australia . To the surprise of many, it isnt the Wolverines but their in-state rivals the Michigan State Spartans. http://www.cheapairjordanaustraliaonline.com/ . First off, the fans ripped the Cubbies introduction of a fuzzy new kid-friendly mascot named "Clark". Cheap Air Jordan Australia Online . -- The Magic have their first victory of the new year. Air Jordan Clearance Sale . Wilson hit Schenn from behind during Tuesday nights game in Philadelphia, earning a five-minute major for charging and a game misconduct. He has a phone hearing with the department of player safety, which limits any potential suspension to five or fewer games. LA VILLA, Italy -- Marcel Hirscher matched Alberto Tomba with a record fourth giant slalom win in Alta Badia on Sunday.The overall World Cup leader from Austria increased his first-leg lead and finished 0.71 seconds ahead of Mathieu Faivre of France and 1.10 in front of Florian Eisath of Italy.Alexis Pinturault, the Frenchman who won the GS on home snow in Val dIsere last weekend, fell early in his second run, spun around and crashed into the safety netting at high speed. Pinturault, who was seventh after the openning run, appeared to avoid serious injury.ddddddddddddOlympic champion Ted Ligety, 32, slid off course shortly into his first run. The American has been unable to train properly lately due to severe back pain.Italian great Tombas wins on the Gran Risa course came in 1987, 90, 91 and 94.Hirscher, 27, has now won this race for four straight years. He also took a slalom in Badia in 2011. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz