Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 77 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
Dogcat250 Offline

20.03.2019 03:20
forward Gerard Deulofeu steered Sevilla Antworten

BARCELONA, Spain - Midfielder Stephane MBia scored two goals as Seville beat visitors Deportivo La Coruna 4-1 in the Spanish league on Sunday.While MBia got his double, forward Gerard Deulofeu steered Sevilla with three assists as it climbed past Atletico Madrid into third place.MBia had scored in injury time to salvage a 2-2 draw for Sevilla at Rijeka in the Europa League on Thursday, and the Cameroon international continued his scoring run by heading in Deulofeus corner kick in the 24th minute.Deportivos Haris Medunjanin curled in a free kick to equalize seven minutes later.But Deulofeu set up Carlos Bacca in the 39th, Bacca found MBia for his second goal in the 57th, and Deulofeu passed for Victor Vitolo Machin to round off the win in the 63rd. Cheap Tony Oliva Jersey .com) - On the bright side, either the Minnesota Wild or Buffalo Sabres will end their losing streak on Thursday night. Cheap MLB Jerseys . - Steve Kerr of the Golden State Warriors will coach the Western Conference in the All-Star Game on Feb. http://www.cheaptwinsjerseys.com/.A. Dickey earned an American League Gold Glove on Tuesday to become the first Toronto Blue Jays pitcher to win the award. Cheap Rod Carew Jersey . According to Tony Barrett of The Times, the Liverpool captain is set to announce that he will leave the club at the end of the 2014-15 season. Cheap Kent Hrbek Jersey . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Marc-Andre Fleury, Penguins (3) - Surrendered a tough first goal against on a deflection through the body short side. DURBAN, South Africa -- Raphael Jacquelin shot a bogey-free 5-under 67 in extremely windy conditions on South Africas east coast to take the first-round lead at the Volvo Golf Champions on Thursday. Jacquelin was the only player in the 36-man field not to drop a shot around Durban Country Club for a one-stroke advantage over defending champion Louis Oosthuizen. Darren Clarke, whose last title was at the 2011 British Open, was tied for third on 69 alongside Victor Dubuisson. Race to Dubai leader Thomas Bjorn was last after a 7-over 79 which included two double bogeys on the back nine, giving last months big-money winner at Sun City a tough start on his return to South Africa. Jacquelin is competing in his first tournament in around six weeks but the Frenchman picked up shots at Nos. 6 and 8 and finished with three birdies in his last five holes to stay just ahead of Oosthuizen. "Im better when the conditions are difficult and I just seem to score better whether it is in the wind or in the rain, or if the course is difficult," Jacquelin said. "I also stayed focused all day long and when you manage to save par in these conditions you are always going to have a good round. Thats the way I like to play." Jacquelin qualified for the $4 million tournament by winning his fourth European Tour title at last years Spanish Open following a tour record nine-hole playoff.dddddddddddd Oosthuizen, the 2010 British Open winner, came into the event following a frustrating 2013 marred by a nagging back complaint. However, the blustery coastal conditions played right into the hands of the South African. "I grew up in Mossel Bay where the wind was born and then goes out to the rest of the country," he said. "So the conditions today were very much like back home and what I have been used to most of my life ... Its just good to get the feel of playing and competing again after all the weeks off." Clarke and Dubuisson -- the reigning Turkish Airlines Open champion -- both returned 69s, with Clarke already showing the benefits of a new fitness regime. But only 16 of the 36 players managed to break par in the testing conditions, with Denmarks Bjorn, Spanish veteran Miguel Angel Jimenez and South Africas former Masters champion Charl Schwartzel all struggling. Bjorn, who won the biggest check of his career at Sun City in his last tournament, bogeyed his first hole, added another two bogeys and two doubles and couldnt make a birdie. Three-time Hong Kong Open winner Jimenez also had two double bogeys in his 76 to sit joint second to last. Schwartzel had a double bogey and four bogeys in his 74 for a tie for 28th. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz