Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 93 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
mary123 Offline

21.03.2019 06:31
gymnast appear to mock Islam. Antworten

The Institute of National Anti-Doping Organizations called conclusions from this weekends Olympic doping summit not sufficient to protect clean athletes.The 59-member agency released a statement Sunday underlining weaknesses from the International Olympic Committees anti-doping summit held the day before in Lausanne, Switzerland.Key downsides, according to iNADO: the IOCs refusal to explicitly mention state-sponsored doping in Russia, despite two investigations that found it existed; and the IOCs framing of conclusions from one of those investigations as mere allegations and not demonstrable facts.At the IOC summit , sports leaders backed the World Anti-Doping Agency and said it must be bolstered, both financially and through beefed-up authority.INADO CEO Joseph de Pencier applauded that but said the IOC only comes part way to restoring its credibility for the clean athletes of the world. Cheap Soccer Jerseys China . The defending champion beat Gael Monfils of France 7-6 (6), 6-3, while second-seeded Andy Murray of Britain dispatched Edouard Roger-Vasselin, also of France, 6-3, 6-3. Making his first appearance since injuring his wrist a month ago, Del Potro had difficulty with his service games in the first set. Soccer Jerseys Sale . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. http://www.chinajerseyssoccer.com/ . "Hes going to have hip surgery on Jan. 7, and hell be expected to rehabilitate for four to six months beyond that," Canucks general manager Mike Gillis said Friday in an interview. Clearance Soccer Jerseys Online . It just didnt show when he hit the ice. Berra made 42 saves and Kris Russell scored at 1:32 of overtime, lifting the Calgary Flames to a 3-2 victory over the Chicago Blackhawks on Sunday night. Soccer Jerseys Outlet . James, who turned 29 on Monday, injured his groin Friday during the Heats overtime loss at Sacramento. He sat out the following game, a 108-107 win Saturday in Portland, before coming back to help send the Nuggets to their seventh consecutive loss. LONDON -- Two-time Olympic silver medalist Louis Smith apologized Monday for a video in which he and a fellow gymnast appear to mock Islam.Smith and Luke Carson are shown in a leaked video laughing and pretending to pray while shouting Allahu Akbar, or Arabic for God is greatest.I am deeply sorry for the recent video you may have seen, the 27-year-old Smith said in a statement posted on Twitter. I recognize the severity of my mistake and hope it can be used as an example of how important it is to respect others at all times. I have learnt a valuable life lesson and I wholeheartedly apologize.A British tabloid published a clip from the video that was taken at a hotel wedding reception.Smith won silver medals in the pommel horse at the 2012 London Olympics and 2016 Rio de Janeiro Games. He also won bronze in the pommel horse at the 2008 Beijing Olympics and a team bronze in London.Carson, who has competed for Northern Ireland at the Commonwealth Games and other international events, retired last year because of injuries. He also reportedly apologized.Britains nnational gymnastics federation said it would investigate the incident, with Smith and Carson both facing possible sanctions.ddddddddddddBritish Gymnastics does not condone the mocking of any faith or religion and is appalled by such behaviors, the federation said. Members who break our code of conduct can face suspension or expulsion from our organization.The Muslim Council of Britain welcomed the federations move.This behavior by leading and decorated sportspeople is sadly a confirmation of how Islamophobia has become acceptable. It is therefore heartening that British Gymnastics has resolved to take swift and decisive action, the Muslim councils deputy secretary general, Dr. Omer El-Hamdoon, said.The supposed apology that has been issued by the two men falls well short of addressing the hurt caused against Muslims, he added. We hope they reflect upon their actions and realize the need for people to follow their faith with dignity. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz