Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 84 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
mary123 Offline

21.03.2019 06:31
Arsene Wenger says Arsenal will have to play Antworten

Morghan King was interning as a graphic designer and working at an organic breakfast restaurant in Seattle when she put real life on hold to become a weightlifter.Four years later, King is heading to Rio de Janeiro to compete in the Olympics. Its been a rapid rise to the top for the 30-year-old strongwoman.I gave up my whole other life to pursue weightlifting for the dream of making the Olympics, King said. Once I put my mind to something, I go after it 110 percent. I was fortunate enough to have the support system to allow me to do that.The 5-foot, 106-pound King is one of only four athletes -- three female -- representing the U.S. in weightlifting. Kendrick Farris, Sarah Robles and Jenny Arthur also are going to Brazil.King, who grew up in Redmond, Washington, played soccer at Notre Dame de Namur University, where she received a bachelors degree in graphic design.She participated in triathlons after college before a friend of a friend suggested CrossFit. That led her to boyfriend Dean Kruse, who introduced her to weightlifting and has coached her along the way.I realized that I wanted to be very competitive again and when I decided to get stronger for CrossFit, I found weightlifting and fell in love, King said.King and Kruse moved to Charlotte, North Carolina, three years ago so she could start training for the Olympics.I tried `real life after I graduated college, she said. I love that side of myself but I am so passionate about athletics and sports that I always kept coming back to them. I now know that being involved in sports is where Im supposed to be.King finished fourth in her first national meet at the 2012 American Open. She then dropped down from the 53-kilogram class to 48 kg and soon qualified for the 2013 International Weightlifting Federations World Championships.Zygmunt Smalcerz, the resident weightlifting team coach at the U.S. Olympic training center, saw her perform and invited her to train under him in Colorado Springs, Colorado.So King and Kruse packed their bags and moved again.There is no way I could have done it without Dean, King said. He has been with me since the beginning. Without his guidance and passion for the sport, my journey would have been pretty lonely.In 2015, Kruse resumed coaching King under the program guidance of Shahin Nasarinia, a former Iranian weightlifting champion.King qualified for the Olympics by lifting a total of 180 kg -- 80 kg snatch and 100 kg clean and jerk -- at the U.S. trials in May.Shes excited to make it this far but wont be satisfied coming home empty-handed.Its my goal to have a medal around my neck, King said. I know I have the capability to do it.No American weightlifter has brought home a medal since 2000, the first year women took part in the Summer Games. Tara Nott (48 kg) won a gold and Cheryl Haworth (75 kg) earned a bronze that year. U.S. men havent won a medal since 1984.We have a very competitive womens team going to Rio, King said. I think not only myself but all of us girls have the capacity of bringing hardware home. I think thats pretty special. Cheap Angels Jerseys .R. Smith realized how easily basketball can be taken from him, and he wasnt going to take his place in the NBA for granted anymore. Cheap MLB Jerseys . There are surprises among the Vezina candidates, but most of the others are standard top-tier performers, even if the two Hart Trophy runners-ups have never been quite as good as they have been through the first half of the season. http://www.cheapangelsjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-rod-carew-jersey . -- There were a lot of firsts for the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. Cheap Nolan Ryan Jersey . White came in fourth place in the event. He was the two-time defending gold medallist. The gold medal went to Swiss snowboarder Iouri Podladtchikov. Cheap CJ Wilson Jersey . The scientists believe the small earthquake during a Marshawn Lynch touchdown was likely greater than Lynchs famous "beast quake" touchdown run three years ago, which also came against New Orleans during a playoff game.Arsenal are set to recall several first-team players for Tuesdays Champions League last-16 first-leg tie at home to Barcelona. Mesut Ozil, Aaron Ramsey and Petr Cech should return to the starting line-up after they were left out on Saturday as Arsene Wenger made nine changes for their goalless FA Cup fifth-round draw against Hull City. Thierry Henry was at the Emirates Stadium on Monday to oversee Barcelonas training session The Gunners have not lost since late January, but the visit of Barcelona marks the start of a critical period of fixtures with Manchester United and title rivals Tottenham to come before their FA Cup replay on March 8. Barca, who have come out on top in each of their three previous Champions League encounters with Arsenal, will be without the suspended Arda Turan for the game at the Emirates. Arsene Wenger insists Arsenal are prepared to face Lionel Messi, Luis Suarez and Neymar Team newsWenger rested a number of his key men against Hull with the first-leg against the Catalan outfit in mind.But, while the likes of Ozil, Ramsey and Cech will return to the squad, Jack Wilshere (leg), Gabriel (hamstring), Santi Cazorla (knee) and Tomas Rosicky (thigh) are all still missing.Turan will be absent through suspension for the first leg for Barca, while Rafinha remains injured. Douglas, Sandro Ramirez and Marc Bartra have all been left at home. Ray Wilkins says Barcelona will beat Arsenal in the Champions League Opta statsArsenal, who finished second in Group F behind Bayern Munich, are the only team alongside Real Madrid to have reached the knockout stages of the Champions League every season since the new format in 2003/04.Barcelona have won the Champions League in four of the last 10 seasons. No other team has won it more than once in the same period. Sky Sports News HQ reporter Nick Collins was at Arsenals training ground as they prepared to face Barcelona Arsenal and Barcelonas seven previous Champions League encounters have produced 27 goals, an average of 3.86 per game.Lionel Messi has scored six goals in four Champions League games against Arsenal. However, he has yet to score at thhe Emirates with Barcelona.dddddddddddd. Is pressure the key for Arsenal against Barca? Arsenal have scored in their last 13 Champions League games, their best run since their 21 games in a row from October 2003 to November 2005.Barcelona have won 15 of their 19 Champions League games since last season (D2 L2). Theyve also never failed to score in those 19 games. Arsene Wenger says Arsenal will have to play better if theyre to beat Barcelona Charlies predictionIll be a nervous wreck in the Sky Sports studio every time either Messi, Neymar or Luis Suarez get the ball and the fans at the Emirates will feel the same.I think Arsenal know they need to take a risk and go for it. What would be a comfortable result to take to the Camp Nou? Is 3-0 even enough to make them favourites to go through? Arsenal need to start praying if they have any hopes of beating Barcelona over two legs in the Champions League, Matt Law told the Sunday Supplement Olivier Giroud has to have a right go at Gerard Pique and Javier Mascherano, Alexis Sanchez will be up for playing his old club and its another chance for Ozil to show he can shine among the stars. However, its Cech that Im really hoping will show just how important he is.Im expecting Barca to get a result which will leave them as huge favourites, and I do like Sky Bets 6/1 for Sanchez and Suarez both to score.Charlie predicts: 2-2 (12/1 with Sky Bet) Barcelona went nine points clear at the summit of La Liga with a 2-1 victory away to Las Palmas on Saturday BettingBarcelona are Sky Bets 4/6 favourites to establish a first-leg lead, with Arsenal 19/5 to take an advantage to the Nou Camp while a stalemate is priced at 3/1.Luis Enrqiues men are rated 9/4 favourites to win the Champions League while their hosts odds drifted out from 16/1 to 33/1 after being handed the toughest possible draw. Messi heads the first goalscorer betting at 100/30 closely followed by Saurez (7/2), while Giroud is considered the Gunners main threat at 15/2.The Soccer Saturday pundits and Jamie Redknapp, who nailed a 20/1 scorecast in last Tuesdays tie, have all provided Sky Bet with their tips here. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz