Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 94 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
mary123 Offline

22.03.2019 07:20
10-foot birdie putt on the par-3 13th, Antworten

After Patrick Dangerfield romped to victory in this years Brownlow Medal count, ESPN columnist Josh Jenkins thought it would be a good idea to catch up with his good friend and former teammate.Here is the transcript of their conversation.JJ: Well, what a season that was.Danger: To be honest, the preliminary final loss has left a really sour taste in my mouth but yes, my first season as a Geelong player has been sensational on and off the field. I knew heading home would have been a positive move for myself and my wife, Mardi. The Brownlow Medal was amazing and it was great to share it with my friends and family as well as my teammates, and the Adelaide people who were in the room.JJ: Work-life balance was a point that pricked my ears during your Brownlow speech. What exactly do you love about the way Geelong conducts their playing and training schedule?Danger: We get opportunities to live lives away from footy. I enjoy surfing and spending time at my home in Moggs Creek. I also like doing some media as well as renovating my home. Scotty [Chris Scott] and the club allow us time to breathe away from footy. We get into the club, do what needs to be done then we head home to relax and lead a semi-regular life.JJ: What was the overriding emotion as soon as the siren sounded to end the preliminary final? It seemed at stages this year that you boys were definitely going to make the grand final.Danger: By no means did we get ahead of ourselves but we also had a strong confidence of making the big one. Our beginning to that game was bitterly, bitterly disappointing and we could never get back into the game. It was a carbon copy of your match up in Sydney. To bow out that way is a tough pill to swallow.JJ: Have you yet had a chance to reflect on just how good your individual season was?Danger: Truthfully, the season has been incredibly busy and then since the preliminary final loss, the Brownlow and grand final week festivities, I have not had time to draw breath. At some stage I will grab a cup of tea with dad and sit on the balcony, overlooking the ocean and reflect on everything that has occurred. Hopefully you will be there to join us big fella.JJ: You know I dont drink tea Patrick.JJ: They reckon your mum Jeanette lit up the after-Brownlow party. Now your family are not known for their consumption of alcohol, so how was the familys performance at Club 23?Danger: Yes, mum was wearing the medal all night and John Boy even had a drink or three. It was an awesome night.JJ: How can you improve your own game?Danger: I want to keep making the game easier for my teammates and after a season at the club, I feel I can take my leadership to a new level. We can always get better at what we do.JJ: Unless youve changed since club-hopping, you never train and never lift weights but youve been remarkably durable. Whats your secret?Danger: Are you interviewing yourself here Josh? You do less weights than me! Luck plays a part in an athletes health but I prepare as best I can, I know what works for me and I stick to it no matter what. An AFL training regime is extreme - once a player has completed a few summers and played enough games, I think it is important to have a balance between flogging yourself and understanding what you need to do to perform at the level.JJ: Time for some quick ones. What are your flaws in life?Danger: Yea, yeah, I fluff the pillows...JJ: Explain please.Danger: Well, I like to have my house looking nice so anytime someone sits on the couch then leaves, the pillows must be fluffed and presented nicely for the next person but Id hardly call that a flaw. Other than that, I am ghastly white and cant tan and I annoy you very much when I drink my weak skinny lattes with caramelised sugar.JJ: You never drink but when you do, you go a million miles per hour and wake up cherry ripe. How on earth do you do that?Danger: Simple, I just get up, shower and get on with it. Hangovers are a myth.JJ: I know you love your Benjamins - so how much have you pocketed this grand final week?Danger: I do all my appearances for the love of the game! No, Josh, you know we all get well remunerated for our services at this time of year but I would much rather be at home preparing to play.JJ: So, youre making all this cash this week yet Tommy Lynch and I shouted dinner in Melbourne on Wednesday night?Danger: During my time in Adelaide, between you and Tom, I reckon you and him owe me 10 grand in breakfasts, lunches and dinners. Maybe 20k in Toms case.JJ: Who would you prefer won next years Charlie - Lynchy or me ? Apart from yourself of course.Danger: You barely get a vote between you so theres no point dealing in hypotheticals. (Laughing uncontrollably)JJ: You still wearing blazers and scarves to training?Danger: You know I like to look good Josh. I do my best.JJ: Truly - youre a once-in-a-generation player but an ever better person, congratulations on your season and your move home. Its been a mammoth success. I just hope the Cats know the best player in the land just landed in their lap.Danger: Always a pleasure Gronk.?? Cheap Adidas Shoes Online . Siddikur, whose previous win on the circuit came in Brunei three years ago, finished his bogey-free round with a birdie on the 18th for a total of 17-under 199. Indias Shiv Chowrasia, who has finished runner-up in this tournament twice, was in second place after a 66. Adidas Mens Shoes Australia . Paul Pierce couldnt believe he missed at the end. Young scored a season-high 26 points to spark a huge effort from the leagues most productive bench, and Los Angeles beat the Brooklyn Nets 99-94 on Wednesday night after blowing a 27-point lead. http://www.wholesaleadidasshoesaustralia.com/ . 24 Baylor in a Big 12 clash between teams trending in opposite directions. Andrew Wiggins made 10-of-12 from the foul line and scored 17 for Kansas (14-4, 5-0 Big 12), which capped a stretch of four straight games against ranked opponents unscathed. Adidas Shoes Australia Sale . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. Wholesale Adidas Shoes Australia . -- If this was Aaron Gordons final home game at Arizona, and it almost certainly was, then he went out in style. CARMEL, Ind. -- U.S. Open champion Dustin Johnson doesnt care about the physics behind his new putter. Seeing more putts drop is enough for him.Johnson made two eagles in a span of seven holes, shot 31 on the back nine and set the course record at Crooked Stick on Friday with a 9-under 63 that gave him a share of the lead with Roberto Castro in the BMW Championship.Johnson didnt even know he set the course record until Tony Pancake, the golf director at Crooked Stick, congratulated him on the way to the clubhouse.Castro was the first player to reach 14-under 130 on the rain-softened course. He kept bogeys off his card, rolled in a pair of 30-foot putts and had another 65 in his last-minute bid to get to the Tour Championship at East Lake, just 15 minutes from his house.Castro is at No. 53 in the FedEx Cup and only the top 30 make it to the FedEx Cup finale at East Lake and a shot at the $10 million bonus.Paul Casey, who had the 54-hole lead last week at the TPC Boston until finishing two shots behind Rory McIlroy, had a 66 and was three shots behind.Johnson has one of the most consistent years with 12 finishes in the top 10, along with victories in the U.S. Open and a World Golf Championship at Firestone. Even so, frustration began to set in when the putts stopped falling, so he switched to the TaylorMade Spider.Johnson holed a bunker shot for eagle on No. 9, narrowly missed a 45-foot eagle putt on the 11th hole and then surged into the lead. He made a 10-foot birdie putt on the par-3 13th, rolled in a 30-foot birdie putt on the next hole and then made an eagle putt from 25 feet on the 15th.DAP CHAMPIONSHIPBEACHWOOD, Ohio -- Zack Sucher topped the DAP Championship leaderboard at 7 under when second-round playy was suspended because of darkness in the Web.ddddddddddddcom Tour Finals opener.Sucher bogeyed the par-5 16th hole and was playing the par-3 17th at Canterbury when play was stopped. The 29-year-old former UAB player, 38th on the Web.com Tour money list, finished the rain-delayed first round with a 65 on Friday morning.Bryson DeChambeau was a stroke back along with Stuart Appleby, Rory Sabbatini, Whee Kim, Scott Harrington and Cameron Percy. DeChambeau, the 22-year-old former SMU player who swept the 2015 NCAA and U.S. Amateur titles, finished off a 70 in fading light. He birdied his seventh hole to reach 9 under, then bogeyed three of the next four holes. Percy shot 66, Sabbatini, Kim and Harrington 67, and Appleby 68.John Peterson was 5 under with five holes to play.The four-event series features the top 75 players from the Web.com Tour money list, Nos. 126-200 in the PGA Tours FedEx Cup standings and non-members such as DeChambeau who earned enough money to have placed in the top 200 had they been eligible.The top 25 players on the Web.com Tour regular-season money list earned PGA Tour cards. They are competing against each other for tour priority, with regular-season earnings counting in their totals. The other players are fighting for 25 cards based on series earnings.KLM OPENSPIJK, Netherlands -- Austrias Bernd Wiesberger shot his second straight 5-under 66 to take a one-stroke lead in the KLM Open.Dutchman Joost Luiten, the 2013 winner, was a stroke back along with Englands Mark Foster and Italys Nino Bertasio. Luiten had a 64 at The Dutch. Foster shot 66, and Bertasio 67. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz