Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 101 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
mary123 Offline

22.03.2019 07:20
zendowski -- former high school teammates -- conne Antworten

Fernando Alonso says his Mexican Grand Prix was compromised as soon as Carlos Sainz forced him onto the grass with a strange move on the opening lap.Alonso was fuming on the radio after the incident with his fellow Spaniard, who he enjoyed a duel with in the closing laps of the U.S. Grand Prix this weekend. After that fight Sainz admitted it had been special battling his boyhood hero.The pair nearly came to blows in the opening stages in Mexico, with Sainz moving across in front of the unsighted Alonso, who did well not to lose control of the No. 14 car after jumping across the grass on the exit of Turn 3. Alonso is certain the incident ruined his opening stint at least.We could have passed Sainz during the first lap, but he says he didnt see me when he pushed me onto the grass, he said. I nearly spun in the middle of the field, it was a strange move from his side. That compromised our race, at least the first part of it. We stopped earlier because we spent 40 laps behind Carlos without being able to overtake.Both our cars were stuck behind, so we tried to split the strategies and this time it was my turn to try a two-stops strategy. In the end we ended up in the same positions, Jenson and I. but if the first lap had gone down normally maybe we could have fought for points.Sainz, who finished 16th, was handed a five-second penalty for the incident, something he feels was harsh given it occurred in opening corners when cars are going wheel-to-wheel.Probably on the harsh side, because at the start you cannot look 360-degrees, he said post-race. When I saw him I saw him late, but its not like he was side-by-side with me. The overlap was pretty small, and he took it flat out - good for him, it was brave. Ive seen people not get a penalty for much worse.If I put Fernando in a dangerous situation Im sorry for that, but its racing, its lap one. Im not going to give up my position for free, especially when Im nearly one full car [length] ahead. You never expect to have one guy there, close to a kerb on traction with the soft tyre, when you have more grip on the super-soft. Cheap Ravens Jerseys . -- The Portland Timbers and Real Salt Lake played to a 0-0 tie Saturday night that left the top of the Western Conference standings unchanged. Baltimore Ravens Jerseys China . The 25-year-old Japanese star has officially been posted by his club team, the Rakuten Golden Eagles. http://www.cheapravensjerseysauthentic.com/ . The Islanders dealt Thomas Vanek to the Montreal Canadiens after less than a year on Long Island. Meanwhile, the Oilers dealt long-time sniper Ales hemsky to the Ottawa Senators on Wednesday for a fifth-round pick in 2014 and a third-rounder in 2015. Cheap Baltimore Ravens Jerseys . They reached the 100-point plateau for the fourth time in five games, bested the visiting Trail Blazers by 34 in the paint and scored 19 of the final 25 points in regulation. Wholesale Baltimore Ravens Jerseys . Louis Rams wide receiver Stedman Bailey last Sunday. The fine is the fourth this season for Goldson. He was fined $30,000 for a hit on the New York Jets Jeff Cumberland in Week 1. (STATS) -- Theres something that cant be overlooked as North Dakota State seeks to keep its FCS dynasty going this season:All of the pressure is on the Bison.The FCS Kickoff provided a reminder Saturday night.The five-time defending FCS champions won the third annual season-opening game, but it was a struggle before the top-ranked Bison edged No. 7 Charleston Southern 24-17 in overtime before a sellout 18,881 at the Fargodome.Senior running back King Frazier scored on a 25-yard touchdown run on the first play of the extra session to provide the difference in NDSUs 43rd straight win over a non-conference opponent.Were a resilient bunch of guys, coach Chris Klieman said on ESPN afterward. Weve been in these positions an awful lot. First time for this team in 2016, so were gonna learn a lot.Just like a year ago when Montana won the FCS Kickoff with a last-second win over North Dakota State, the seasons first game was a dandy. Charleston Southern (0-1), a prohibitive underdog, could play a little more loosely than the Bison (1-0) while the two teams traded scores. They were scoreless after the first quarter, tied 3-3 at halftime, deadlocked 10-10 through three quarters and tied again 17-17 after four quarters.Charleston Southern nearly won the game in the final minute of the fourth quarter. Cornerback Troy McGowens 30-yard interception return to the NDSU 40 set up Jacob Smoak for a 51-yard field goal attempt, but his kick was slightly wide left as time expired.In overtime, Frazier (11 carries, 79 yards) bounced around right end and raced along the sideline before scoring his winning touchdown. Charleston Southern gained only one yard on its possession, including three incomplete passes.North Dakota State played much of the second half and then overtime without star middle linebacker Nick DeLuca, who suffered a shoulder injury.Hey, give credit where credits due, Klieman said. Charleston Southern is a really good football team. They gave us their best shot. I credit our guys; they found a way.While NDSU (1-0) is an incredible 72-5 since the staart of its national title run in 2011 -- thats 10 more wins than Alabamas second-best total in Division I -- the Missouri Valley Conference powers first-ever meeting against Charleston Southern was tougher than expected.ddddddddddddSophomore quarterback Easton Stick wide receiver and R.J. Urzendowski -- former high school teammates -- connected on a 47-yard touchdown pass with 10:34 left gave the Bison their first lead at 17-10.But the defending Big South Conference champion Buccaneers came back to tie the game on running back Mike Holloways second touchdown. Kyle Copelands 16-yard pass to Kameron Brown on 4th-and-10 kept a drive alive at the NDSU 13 before Holloway went 6 yards up the middle to make it 17-17 with 2:59 left.Holloway (10 carries, 126 yards) had scored on a 47-yard run on the opening drive of the second half, giving Charleston Southern a 10-3 advantage. But wide receiver Darrius Shepherds 23-yard over-the-shoulder touchdown pass from Stick on NDSUs next drive tied the game again.Stick, whos won all nine of his career starts, finished 17 of 27 for 194 yards and two touchdowns with one interception.We always say, its hard to get wins in college football with the schedule we play, he said. Were going to enjoy these 24 hours.Both teams managed only a field goal in the first half. Charleston Southern turned a fumble recovery by middle linebacker Zane Cruz in NDSU territory into Jacob Smoaks 46-yard field goal with 10:42 left in the second quarter. The Bison evened the game 3-3 on the final play of the half as Cam Pedersen bounced a career-long 52-yard field goal off and over the crossbar.North Dakota State has a bye next week before hosting Eastern Washington on Sept. 10. It will be their first meeting since an EWU victory in the 2010 national quarterfinals -- the Bisons only postseason loss in their FCS history.Charleston Southern returns to action next Saturday by hosting Division II Kentucky State. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz