Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 96 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
mary123 Offline

22.03.2019 07:20
t, and when the greens are crusty Antworten

PORT LOUIS -- FIFAs willingness to heed criticism and enact reforms will be tested at its annual congress this week when footballs governing body tries to move past two years of scandals. FIFA President Sepp Blatter reported on the reforms already undertaken last year at Tuesdays executive committee meeting. But before the two-day congress in Mauritius opened Thursday, proposals to limit the age and terms of officials were dropped from the agenda with any debate and possible votes put back to at least 2014. "As no consensus has been reached among the member associations and their confederations on the agenda items term of office and age limit, a more thorough analysis is required," FIFA said following its executive committee meeting. "Both items will be examined further and the congress will be asked to put them back on the agenda of the 2014 FIFA Congress with concrete proposals." The 209 member countries will vote on other proposed changes for greater transparency and accountability at the congress. In response to criticism that FIFA isnt taking the reform process seriously, Blatter said earlier this week that "itd be unfair to say we are not doing well." Advisers enlisted by FIFA during the two-year reform process, however, have argued that FIFAs reforms are "neutered" and Blatters mission had fallen short of the "highest standards." Those advisers include Transparency International and members of an expert panel led by Swiss law professor Mark Pieth. Blatter told the FIFA website that his organization is on track and had "achieved a lot already." "In fact, we are exactly following the road map which was established at the FIFA Congress (in) 2011," Blatter said. "Since then, we have been transparent on what was done and we have followed the majority of the recommendations made by the Independent Governance Committee." In one motion accepted, the congress will elect a first female permanent member of the formerly men-only executive committee. While 77-year-old Blatter could indicate if he intends to seek another four-year term despite saying when re-elected in 2011 that would be his last term. The Swiss has been in charge of FIFA since 1998. The next election is in two years and he would be 83 at the end of another term. Blatter has made clear his opposition to age restrictions. He says they could be "seen as discriminatory" -- even though the International Olympic Committee, of which Blatter is a member, has them as well as term limits for its president. "Ive already said I was against the age limit as I believe it is not a relevant criteria. Not everyone is the same at 60, 70, 80," Blatter said before the issue was dropped from the agenda. "Passion makes the difference." The evergreen septuagenarian is now likely to be closely watched throughout the week for any indication of his future plans. Proposed sterner punishments for racism in football after the recent re-emergence of the problem, and the sports ongoing battle with match-fixing will be voted upon at the congress. Both are "high on the agenda," Blatter has said. Brazils preparations for the 2014 World Cup will be examined. Setbacks at some of the stadiums are set to bring closer scrutiny, notably the arena in Sao Paolo that was scheduled to open the tournament and may now miss its completion deadline. FIFA will make final plans for the Confederations Cup in Brazil next month after a small part of the roof collapsed at one of the stadiums scheduled to host matches at the World Cup warm-up event. Meeting on an island famed for being the home of the extinct Dodo bird, FIFAs sternest critics say the sports governing body needs to evolve. The body has made reforms to its ethics committee and introduced a new code of behaviour and vetting procedures since the scandal-ravaged year and congress in 2011. Then, Blatter was re-elected as president after the withdrawal of now disgraced former Asian football president Mohamed bin Hammam. There were also vote-rigging accusations surrounding the choosing of Russia and Qatar to host the 2018 and 2022 World Cups, respectively, with Blatter conceding it was a mistake to award two World Cups at the same time. The congress will also formally adopt the resolution that future World Cup hosts will be decided by all member countries, and not the exclusive executive committee. The executive committee will decide on a shortlist before member associations pick one. FIFAs new watchdog Audit and Compliance Committee also met this week and will report after its first year of work. Cheap NBA Jerseys China . -- Playing time has been limited for Maxim Tissot this season, so the Montreal Impact defender made the most of his first scoring opportunity on Saturday. Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys . -- Five former Kansas City Chiefs players who were on the team between 1987 and 1993 filed a lawsuit Tuesday claiming the team hid and even lied about the risks of head injuries during that time period when there was no collective bargaining agreement in place in the NFL. http://www.cheapjerseysnba.com/ .com) - The Pittsburgh Penguins placed forward James Neal on injured reserve Tuesday. NBA Jerseys Outlet . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. Wholesale NBA Jerseys Store . Speaking Thursday on TSN 1050 Thursday, the Leafs GM also touched on the questions surrounding the teams leadership and the struggles of his big-name free-agent signing. “Its not from lack of effort from the coaching staff.Jordan Spieth admitted that his second round score was a couple of strokes higher than he was aiming for at Augusta. The defending champion held a two-stroke lead after the first round but has seen his advantage cut to a single shot following a round of 74, leaving him four under for the tournament.After two birdies in his first three holes, Spieth double bogeyed the fifth and despite further gains at eight and 15, he twice carded back-to-back bogeys - at nine and 10 and 16 and 17 - and now has Rory McIlroy (-3) breathing down his neck. Spieth holds a one-shot lead after the second round at Augusta I thought it was it was couple of strokes higher than what I was looking for, I thought even par was a good score today, Spieth told Sky Sports.Especially playing 11 and 12, getting two pars there on two of the harder holes on the golf course and being a couple under early, I thought it was a couple higher than the goal.Its a bit disappointing in that sense running off but its pretty much a brand new tournament coming our way the last two rounds.The 22-year-old American felt that conditions got significantly more difficult as his round progressed and said that he found it difficult to keep a cool head on the back nine. Spieth carded 74 in his second round Today was my learning experience for the week, said Spieth. It was really, really tough to hold it together on that back nine.Even when I was trying to lag putts, I still had three or four feet, and when the greens are crusty and one hundred people have walked on them that day and theyre that fast, its so difficult even to make those two or three footers.It was just a grind on each hole and emotionally that just gets you going a little and its very difficult to just keeping thinking that its okay with a smile on your face.I think the person who walks the tallest is going to end up winning these next couple of days, Ive obviously got Rory, who has proven himself in major championships, right on my heels and a bunch of other major contenders at Augusta.dddddddddddd Amateur Bryson DeChambeau said he has no doubt in his mind that he can win the Masters, after outplaying partner Jordan Spieth during their second round Amateur Bryson DeChambeau played alongside Spieth and despite a triple bogey seven on the last, finds himself just four shots off the lead, saying he had no doubt that he could win the Green Jacket.Its not a score you want on the last hole but I just hit a couple of bad drives and thats what led up to it, he said.Ive been driving the ball good all day, pretty much, and unfortunately I messed up at the last but thats golf. Im not worried about it, Im looking forward to the weekend too.Ive always enjoyed Jordans company out there and, again, he was a gentleman and I enjoyed it thoroughly out there with him.I learnt a lot from him out there I think, patience, being comfortable out there and just going and executing a golf shot - it was quite fun out there.Its impossible to know just how much this experience is going to help and I think going forward itll definitely help, I just dont know how much. Also See: Rory cuts Spieths lead to one McIlroy: Best position in years Willett: Its brutal out there Day: Conditions very tricky ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz