Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 79 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
Dogcat250 Offline

26.03.2019 07:18
Here are your Top 10 Sports Top 10 Lists Antworten

25-year-old Wayne Gretzky The Fugitive Guy - Gymnast23-year-old Michael Jordan On David LettermanAlbert Pujols at BatBill Murray, Football Star Brett HullTop 10 Hockey Player Pick-Up LinesWarren Zevon - Hit Somebody (The Hockey Song)New York Rangers w/ Chris Elliot on Letterman I also knew that there would many people who felt the same way I do about Dave and I wanted to find out what their memories might be. So, I reached out to several BarDown contributers and got the following list from them.Mike Spry (@mdspry)"Off the top of my head is the oft-forgotten Late Night-era offer to pitch an inning of shutout ball for any MLB team. And of course his mum covering the 1994 Olympics."Jeremy Taggart (@Taggart7)"Andy Kauffman and Jerry the King Lawler is a classic." Cabbie (@Cabbie)"There was great bit by Chris Rock on the Mets."Mike Gallay (@memachine)"Give the people what they want. For example, there have been many sports-related top tens over the years."AND SO ... Here are your Top 10 Sports Top 10 Lists (editors note, I added a few of these myself)New York RangersKen Griffey Jr.Former NBA commissioner David Stern (2013)Former NBA commissioner David Stern (1999)Florida State QB, Heisman Trophy winner Jameis WinstonOakland As pitcher Dallas Braden (perfect game)Detroit Lions QB Matt Stafford2012 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Models Top 100Louisville basketball player Kevin Ware presents the Top 10 ListTop 10 Ken Griffey Jr. Cheap Green Bay Packers Jerseys .com) - Sergio Agueros 63rd-minute goal was enough to lift Manchester City to a 1-0 win over 10-man Manchester United on Sunday at the Etihad Stadium. Cheap Seattle Seahawks Jerseys . The injury could land Machado on the 15-day disabled list, but its not as serious as it looked on Monday night, when the third baseman crumpled in a heap at the plate after taking an awkward swing in a game against the New York Yankees. http://www.wholesalejerseysstore.net/. -- The Denver Broncos locked up a shutdown cornerback, only his name wasnt Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie. Cheap Indianapolis Colts Jerseys . Second-seeded Sloane Stephens of the United States made lighter work of her day as she beat 2009 champion and Swiss wild card Timea Bacsinszky 6-3, 6-3. Two seeds fell: No. 4 Kirsten Flipkens of Belgium lost to Katarzyna Piter of Poland 6-4, 6-2, and No. Cheap Cleveland Browns Jerseys . 22 because of a bruised foot and have added forward Sean Collins to the roster on emergency recall from Springfield of the AHL.While the Toronto Maple Leafs signed head coach Randy Carlyle to a two-year extension on Thursday, the contract includes a team option for the final year. Carlyle had one year left on his existing deal, meaning his new contract runs through the 2016-17 season. "Leafs are not locked into Carlyle. If things dont work out, hes gone next year or year after," tweeted TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger. Carlyles assistants Dave Farrish, Greg Cronin and Scott Gordon were not retained for next season. "We feel that this group can continue to grow into a higher level of a hockey club," said Carlyle during a conference all on Thursday. "We just have to find and continue to push for a little bit more from the individuals and we are going to do everything we possibly can to change some of the things that are happening with our group.&" The Maple Leafs started the 2013-14 season on a 10-4-0 run, but Carlyle worried at the time that his team was getting away with sloppy play in the defensive zone.dddddddddddd Going into and coming out of the Olympic break, the Leafs were rolling despite being badly outshot on most nights. When they beat the Kings in Los Angeles on March 13, they were in second place in the division. But starting goaltender Jonathan Bernier aggravated a groin injury that night, and though it was not considered serious at the time, it proved to be devastating. James Reimer lost five straight games and was pulled March 23 against the New Jersey Devils before Bernier returned and lost three more. The final night of that losing streak, March 29 against the Detroit Red Wings, was effectively the death knell for Torontos playoff hopes. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz