Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 108 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
mary123 Offline

26.03.2019 07:22
for the Reds was his first since July Antworten

Off-contract Gold Coast midfielder Dion Prestia will undergo surgery on his injured knee.The 23-year-old hurt his knee during last weekends win over Brisbane, the same game where captain Gary Ablett (shoulder) and Michael Rischitelli (knee) sustained season-ending injuries.Prestias knock was considered less serious with coach Rodney Eade saying a decision to omit him from Saturdays clash with the Western Bulldogs in Cairns was precautionary.But the club issued a statement on Thursday afternoon saying he would need to go under the knife.It appears he needs a minor clean up, football manager Marcus Ashcroft said.Following the procedure we will have a greater understanding of when Dion will be able to return to the field.A lengthy absence could mean Prestia has played his last game for the Suns with several Melbourne clubs believed to be keen to lure him south.He and 2013 Rising Star Jaeger OMeara are yet to sign new deals with the Suns and while OMeara says hes focused on completing his return from a serious injury before sorting out his future, Prestias wishes are less clear.One player who is definitely staying at the Suns is tall Sam Day, who has signed a new deal reported to be worth $1.5 million over three years.Ive been enjoying my footy and I love living here, so I never considered playing anywhere else, said Day.I also couldnt leave my teammates, we all came here as 17, 18-year-olds and although we have gone through some tough times we can all see the direction we are heading and if we can persevere through those difficult times it is going to be so much more rewarding at the end of the day. Air Max Clearance Sale . Numbers Game looks into the Canadiens securing the services of Thomas Vanek in a trade with the New York Islanders. The Canadiens Get: LW Thomas Vanek and a conditional fifth-round pick. Cheap Nike Air Max Trainers Sale . After Gasquet beat fifth-seeded Ivan Dodig of Croatia 7-5, 6-3, Tsonga followed up with a 6-7 (3), 6-2, 6-2 win against sixth-seeded Edouard Roger-Vasselin in an all-French match. http://www.airmaxclearance.com/ .H. -- Matt Kenseth made it 2 for 2 in the Chase, holding off teammate Kyle Busch to win Sunday at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. Air Max Wholesale Free Shipping . Its the second straight game Bell has scored in extra time for Kelowna, which beat the Brandon Wheat Kings 6-5 on Friday, and he now has four game-winning goals on the season. Cheap Wholesale Air Max . Woodson said during a radio interview Thursday that the Knicks Carmelo Anthony doesnt get the same calls as other superstars. ST. LOUIS -- Jaime Garcia is finally feeling like himself on the mound.Im a guy who goes after guys and I got away from where I needed to be and I had some mechanical issues that I had to get rid of, Garcia said. The last couple of games my defense has been great and hopefully we can do that the rest of the way.Matt Carpenter and Jhonny Peralta homered to back up a second straight dominant start by Garcia as the St. Louis Cardinals beat the Cincinnati Reds 3-2 on Wednesday night.Garcia (9-8) needed just 85 pitches to get through 8-plus innings and 19 of his 24 outs were ground balls or strikeouts. The lefty has given up two runs in his last 16 innings.When Im pitching my goal is to get quick outs and to get them to hit the ball on the ground and I was able to do that today, Garcia said.Shortstop Greg Garcia had nine putouts. Greg Garcia and Peralta, who played third, made back-to-back stellar defensive plays to get Jaime Garcia out of the eighth.Those ground balls, he had a lot early in the count, Cardinals manager Mike Matheny. Guys thought they saw it and it would just dance out of the zone at the last second.Carpenters homer in the first inning was his second leadoff home run of the season and 11th of his career. It was also Carpenters second career homer against Reds starter Anthony DeScalfani.Peraltas solo homer in fourth was the 200th of his career. Peralta is hitting .345 in August.Peralta didnt know about the career milestone until teammate Matt Holliday told him.It was a surprise for me, Peralta said. I try to think in my mind like whats close to me and everything, but yeah, Holliday surprised me.Seung-Hwan Oh earned his 10th save in 11 tries.He continues to impress us, Matheny said. Everything he does. The way he prepares, the way he competes and just the mix he is on our club. Its nice to have him.DeSclafani (6-1) took his first loss of the season and in his career in five appearances against St. Louis. The three runs he gave up in five innings equaled the three total he gavve up in his three previous starts against the Cardinals spanning 19 innings.ddddddddddddEugenio Suarezs solo homer in the fourth for the Reds was his first since July 25.Red manager Bryan Price tipped his cap to Jaime Garcia.Weve seen him really, really good in the past; weve seen him other times where hes a little more vulnerable with his command and up in the zone, but tonight wasnt one of those nights, Price said. There wasnt much there and Anthony certainly wasnt on top of his game and still was able to go out there and be able to compete and keep it close. We just werent able to do much with Garcia.STILL STREAKINGYadier Molinas single in the sixth extended his streak of reaching base safely to 23 games. It is the longest streak by a Cardinals catcher since Gene Tenace reached in 35 straight games between 1981 and 1982.WEB GEMReds second baseman Tony Renda made a diving stop on Hollidays hit up the middle. Renda was able to throw out Holliday at first saving a run.OMINOUS ANNIVERSARYSix years ago, the Cardinals and Reds got into an infamous brawl in Cincinnati sparked by comments made by Brandon Phillips about the St. Louis organization. Cardinals catcher Jason LaRue suffered a concussion during the melee and never played again.TRAINERS ROOMReds: RHP Alfredo Simon (trapezius) and RHP A.J. Morris (straight shoulder) were scheduled to make their second rehab appearance for Triple-A Louisville.Cardinals: 1B Matt Adams (left shoulder soreness) was a lineup scratch several hours before game-time. Peralta replaced him at sixth in the order playing third base and Carpenter moved to first base.UP NEXTReds: Homer Bailey has permitted seven runs in 8 2/3 innings his first two starts of the season.Cardinals: Carlos Martinez gets the call in the opener of a four-game series at Chicago. In two starts against the Cubs this year, both at home, hes 1-1 with a 5.25 ERA. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz