Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 110 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
Dogcat250 Offline

26.03.2019 07:29
first round of qualifying at Wimbledon, but Antworten

ST. PETERSBURG, Russia -- Zenit had to settle for a 1-1 draw against Porto in the Champions League on Wednesday after the Russian sides striker Hulk missed a penalty against his former club. Lucho Gonzalez gave Porto the lead by heading in Danilos perfect cross from the right after 23 minutes. Zenit equalized five minutes later when Hulk took advantage of a mix-up in the Portuguese defence. The former Porto forward pounced on Roman Shirokovs pass to stroll past defender Alex Sandro and goalkeeper Helton before prodding the ball into an empty net. Though Porto side dominated the first half, Zenit improved after the break and Hulk missed his chance to score a second when Helton saved the Brazilians low penalty in the 52nd minute following a handball by Nicolas Otamendi. The draw kept Zenit second in Group G, behind Atletico Madrid but a point ahead of Porto. "Porto played better in the first half but in the second half, we dominated and should have scored to win the match," Zenit coach Luciano Spalletti said. "Nothing is yet decided in our group. If we play the remaining matches the way we played in the second half, we can beat any opponent and advance to the next round." Porto enjoyed all the possession from kickoff, with defender Danilo testing keeper Yuri Lodygin in the seventh minute. Jackson Martinez sent an effort wide 10 minutes later -- after Aksel Witsel had fired high the home sides first chance in the game. Hulk then had his first shot on goal as the home side struggled to find its game and relied on counter attacks. Danilo broke down the right flank to set up the visitors deserved lead, with Gonzalezs downward header giving the keeper no chance. Spalletti was forced to make an early substitution by sending on striker Alexander Kerzhakov for the injured Danny. Kerzhakov duly started the attack that led to the equalizer, with Hulk racing through while Portos defence dithered over which of them should clear Shirokovs pass. However, Zenit turned the game its way in the second half, playing more aggressively and constantly threatening the Porto defence. Oleg Shatov missed the target in the 50th before Hulk failed to beat Helton from the penalty spot, while Lodygin blocked Eliaquim Mangalas header at the other end in the 59th minute. Former Arsenal midfielder Andrei Arshavin came on for Shirokov in the 67th and helped to lead Zenits attacks. Helton dived to save Arshavins low shot the 73rd. "I really liked the way I ran today," Arshavin said. "We really played badly in the first half and failed to find our game. If Hulk had scored the penalty, we could have definitely won. Porto looked more tired in the second half while we found our game." Hulk had one last chance to score the winner but his curling free kick from 26 metres was easily blocked by Helton three minutes into stoppage time. Zenit will next host Atletico Madrid on Nov. 26, while Porto will be at home to face Austria Vienna. Qualifying for the knockout stages is clearly possible for Porto, but is more difficult now for the 2004 Champions League winners. "We could have won and there were chances to do that, especially in the first half," Porto coach Paulo Fonseca said. "In the second, Zenit improved and showed what theyre capable of. "Zenit have one more point and they have the advantage. Now we have to win two matches and wait for our rivals to slip up." Atletico was playing Austria Vienna later on Wednesday. Nike Flykit Clearance . He made that dream a reality Wednesday night. Olt, who grew up in Branford, Connecticut, attended UConn and made a nearly 2 1-2 hour trek to Boston a handful of times to watch the Red Sox, belted a two-run homer, one of four hit by Cubs in a 16-9 rout that completed a three-game interleague series sweep. Buy Nike Flyknit .com) - The Vancouver Canucks will try to win two straight games for the first time since mid-January on Monday night as they play host to the struggling New York Islanders. http://www.cheapnikeflyknit.com/. The 23-year-old Woods, Tiger Woods niece, closed with a 4-under 69 at Royal Pines to finish at 16-under 276. Lee also shot 69 in the event sanctioned by the European and Australian tours. Woods birdied the par-5 15th to open a two-stroke lead, hitting a wedge from about 120 yards to 4 feet. Nike Flyknit Cheap China . -- Jim Furyk was 10 shots worse and right where he wanted to be Saturday in the BMW Championship. Nike Flyknit Wholesale . The Laval Rouge et Or defensive back/kick-returner gained the invitation following his showing Sunday at an NFL regional combine in Baltimore.LONDON -- Victoria Duval, an 18-year-old American tennis player, has been diagnosed with Hodgkins lymphoma but expects to make a full recovery within months after undergoing treatment for the cancer. Duval, who lost in the second round at Wimbledon last week, was diagnosed after a biopsy was taken in England before Wimbledon and further tests in the United States confirmed the results, her management team said Friday. "It is with a heavy heart that I will have to step away from tennis competition for a short period after being diagnosed with Hodgkins lymphoma," Duval said in the statement. The statement said Hodgkins, the most common form of cancer in adolescents, "was caught in a very early stage." "(She) will undergo treatment right away and due to her overall good health and isolation of the cancer, the prognosis is a full recovery in a few months," the statement said. Treatment for Hodgkins lymphoma, a cancer of the white blood cells, has a high rate of success among young people. Its the latest challenge for Duval and her family: as a child, she was kidnapped in her parents home country of Haiti. And her father was trapped for days in the rubble of his house there after a devastating 2010 earthquake. Duval reached the second round of the U.S. Open last year, beating 2011 champion Sam Stosur in the first round. As a qualifier in the main draw last week at Wimbledon, she lost in the second round to Belinda Bencic of Switzerland. Duval said she received the news after the first round of qualifying at Wimbledon, but decided to continue playing. She beat 29th-seeded Sorana Cirstea of Romania 6-4, 3-6, 6-1 in the first round. "Being on court provided me with much comfort," she said. "I have complete faith that God will assist me and my family with all that we need, to achieve victory and become stronger from this journey.ddddddddddddI picture myself healthy, stronger and competing again soon." Billie Jean King said in a tweet that Duval "is a fighter and she will approach this new challenge with a plan and a conviction to win. Thoughts go out to her & family." The Philadelphia Freedoms confirmed Duval would miss the World Team Tennis season beginning in July. Players plan to support Duval by wearing a special patch with her initials. Based in Bradenton, Florida, Duval was born in in the U.S. but grew up Haiti. She has said that when she was 7, she and some cousins were taken hostage there by robbers. "Its not a good memory, so Ive tried to forget as much as I could about it," Duval said at last years U.S. Open when the subject was raised after her win over Stosur. "I dont remember too much of it anymore, which is great." In 2010, when Haiti was rocked by an earthquake, her father was badly injured in the rubble. "Theres a lot to be thankful for. I dont take anything for granted. ... My Dad is really fortunate to be here," she told the U.S. Open crowd last year during an on-court interview. Other tennis players have had recent successful returns from Hodgkins lymphoma. At this years Australian Open, British player Ross Hutchins returned to the tour after almost a year-long layoff and several months of chemotherapy. Alisa Kleybanova of Russia came back at the 2013 U.S. Open after missing nearly two seasons because of the illness. Hutchins, a doubles player, and Kleybanova, in singles and doubles, both played at Wimbledon this year. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz