Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 80 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
mary123 Offline

29.03.2019 06:27
engaged Houston in a quarterback competiti Antworten

Sikki Reddy says that her new partnership with Ashwini Ponnappa was formed with the 2020 Tokyo Olympics as the ultimate goal and the Asian Games two years hence as the first step.Sikkis decision to team up with Ashwini came after the latter broke up with Jwala Gutta, three months after they competed at the 2016 Olympics. Jwala has called time on her womens doubles career and Sikki - currently ranked 111 in womens doubles and 23 in mixed doubles - hopes she will be able to take her place in the partnership with Ashwini.One month back, our Malaysian doubles coach Kim Tan Her, Gopi bhaiyya, Ashwini and I had a discussion and we decided to pair up. Of course, 2020 Tokyo was a reason but that is too far away, four long years, and we want to just focus on the smaller events now, Sikki told PTI.We are a scratch pairing so we have no ranking. We have to start with smaller events and make our way up. I hope we can gather some good ranking points and then target the Super Series and big events. 2018 Commonwealth Games and Asian Games will be the immediate targets for us.Sikki and Ashwini will be playing the Scottish Open (Nov 23-27), Welsh International (Nov 30-Dec 3) and Irish Open Dec 7-10) this year before combining again at the Malaysia Masters (Jan 17-22) and Syed Modi International (Jan 24-29) next year.Speaking about the partnership, Ashwini said: When I started with Jwala, I had zero exposure to international badminton but it is not the case with Sikki. She is experienced and has done well in mixed doubles. She has played super series events. So I think we will not take much time to gel well.The 23-year-old Sikki is left-handed like Jwala. Sikki said that being left-handed give her an additional advantage.Being a lefty is a big positive as I have got a lot of variations in my strokes. Of course, she has more experience in womens doubles and needs to guide me and believe in me, said Sikki, who had clinched the 2016 Brazil Grand Prix with Pranaav Jerry Chopra in mixed doubles.Asked how different is their combination from her pairing with Jwala, Ashwini said: There are few things which are quite different; Sikki and me can rotate more than before. If I move towards the net, she can cover the back of the court and vice versa.But we need to work on our strengths and weaknesses and it is going to be a great learning experience for the initial year for us, added Ashwini, who will also be pairing up with K Nanadagopal in mixed doubles in the upcoming three events. Air Max 97 Wholesale . Hargreaves began his career in 2008 with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers and has played with the Edmonton Eskimos and last season with the Saskatchewan Roughriders. Cheap Air Max 97 Sale . -- Nate Robinson has played for seven teams, so beating one of them is no longer a rare occurrence. http://www.cheapnikeairmax97.com/ .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Air Max 97 Sale Cheap . A forerunning sled crashed into the worker Thursday at the Sanki Sliding Center. The unidentified worker broke both legs and was airlifted to a nearby hospital. Air Max 97 Cheap Online . Most important, perhaps, it went off without a hitch. Organizers poked a little fun at the now-infamous opening ceremony gaffe that saw only four out of five snowflakes open up into rings, leaving the Olympics logo one ring short. MADISON, Wis. -- Wisconsin hasnt officially announced a starting quarterback for the teams Big Ten opener against Michigan State on Saturday. But redshirt freshman Alex Hornibrook appeared to inadvertently suggest the Badgers are leaning his way.Hornibrook was asked following Tuesdays practice whether he would be the starter over fifth-year senior Bart Houston. He replied, Thats what Ive heard, yep.Asked whether coaches had informed him of that decision, Hornibrook briefly left reporters to speak with the schools media relations staffers. Upon returning, he said, Coach is getting us both ready to go. If Im the guy, Im ready to go. If Barts the guy, Im ready for that, too.Houston started the teams first three games, but Hornibrook came off the bench Saturday to lead Wisconsin to a 23-17 come-from-behind victory against Georgia State. He entered during the third quarter with Wisconsin ahead just 6-3 and guided the Badgers to their only two touchdown drives of the game, including the game winner.In two appearances off the bench this season, Hornibrook has completed 76.5 percent of his passes (13 of 17) for 183 yards with two touchdowns and one interception. He engaged Houston in a quarterback competition that went deep into fall camp and appeared to hold a slight lead in mid-August before Houston won the job.Houston has completed 44 of 71 passes (62 percent) this season for 527 yards with two touchdowns and two interceptions. He helped lead the game-winning drive in the season-opening upset of LSU. But the Badgers have struggled to score toouchdowns with him under center.dddddddddddd According to ESPN Stats & Information, Wisconsin has scored a touchdown on five of Houstons 28 drives this season (18 percent). Hornibrook has led the Badgers to touchdowns on five of his nine drives (56 percent).Wisconsin listed Houston as the starter on the teams official depth chart released Monday. Badgers coach Paul Chryst has declined this week to specifically address which quarterback would start.I told both kids, have actually told them this every week, they need to have a great week of preparation, Chryst said during Tuesdays Big Ten coaches teleconference. I thought Alex did some good things in really the two games that hes played in, and I think Barts done some really good things. So for us to be the best team we can be, were going to need them both.Houston said after Tuesdays practice that potentially not starting would be frustrating but he would have no choice other than to move on. He had appeared in 15 games off the bench during his career before this season.Its a role Ive had before, if that were to happen, Houston said. Ive started three games, so Ive been a part of all roles. Ive also been a part of a role of going in late in the half. Its a different role for every year and a different role for every game, apparently. So well see what happens on Saturday, I guess.No. 11 Wisconsin (3-0) plays No. 8 Michigan State (3-0) at noon ET in East Lansing. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz