Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 89 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

02.04.2019 05:45
preseason under Stevens on Wednesday night wi Antworten

Portland Trail Blazers star Damian Lillard celebrated his 26th birthday in style, staging his first full-fledged live concert as his rapper persona Dame D.O.L.L.A. in Portland, Oregon, on Friday.One of the many highlights of the concert at the Crystal Ballroom was having teammate C.J. McCollum and the New Orleans Pelicans Tim Frazier join him onstage for the song Soldier in the Game.On Saturday, Lillard retweeted numerous fans who attended the concert. He also hinted that footage of the show could be part of the return of License to Lillard, a series of YouTube videos he released during his rookie season that chronicled his journey to the NBA. Cheap 3 Jordan Shoes . The phone hearing is scheduled for 4:30pm et/1:30pm pt. Winchester, who was not penalized for the hit, appeared to make contact with Kellys head early in the first period of Thursdays game in Boston. Authentic Jordan 3 For Sale . Louis Blues teammates who would also be participating in the Olympics, Alex Pietrangelo felt right at home, no different in some ways to the travel experience of any old road trip – save for the length of the journey, that is. http://www.cheapairjordan3shoes.com/ . Canada is now down to its 22-player limit, although but players wont be registered until Christmas Day. Changes could still be made as a result of a suspension or injury. Discount Jordan Shoes Wholesale . Each of Houstons starters scored in double figures as the Rockets improved to 2-0 against the Spurs this season, with both victories coming on the road. They also moved within 3 1/2 games of San Antonio (22-7) for the lead the Southwest Division. Jordan Retro 3 Wholesale . The Celtics closed out their first preseason under Stevens on Wednesday night with a 101-97 victory over the Brooklyn Nets, who rested a lot of their lineup including former Celtics Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce. KAILUA-KONA, Hawaii -- Germanys Jan Frodeno and Switzerlands Daniela Ryf successfully defended their Ironman triathlon world championships Saturday, each outpacing former world champions.Frodenos time of 8 hours, 6 minutes, 30 seconds was the third-fastest in the events 38-year history, and Ryf had an 8:46:46 to smash the womens course record by more than 5 minutes.The 35-year-old Frodeno had the third-fastest swim and the eighth-fastest bike split, before running away from 2014 world champion and fellow German triathlete Sebastian Kienle early in the marathon.Kienle finished second at 8:10:02, and Patrick Lange, also from Germany, was third at 8:11:14.With a run time of 2:39:45, Lange broke the 27-year-old course record set by Mark Allen in 1989.Australian Craig Alexander set the course record of 8:03:56 in 2011.Frodeno was greeted at the finish line by wife Emma and infant son Luca.It feels that much sweeter, he said. Its been a long year with lots of sacrifices. Im just grateful to bbe here.ddddddddddddTim ODonnell was the top American, finishing sixth at 8:16:20.The 29-year-old Ryf took the lead early on the bike and built a 20-minute cushion over three-time champion Mirinda Carfrae.That was my best race ever, Ryf said. Thanks so much to my team. I doubted all week whether I was strong enough on the bike and now Im breaking the record in Kona. I didnt even feel any pain.Carfrae, from Australia, was second at 9:10:30.I was just trying to put together a solid marathon after such a rough day, she said. Honestly, Daniela was in a different league today. Ill take the best of the rest today.Third was Heather Jackson, who became the first American to make the podium in 10 years, with a time of 9:11:32.The race consisted of 2.4-mile ocean swim, 112-mile bike leg and full 26.2-mile marathon run. It offered a professional prize purse of $650,000. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz