Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 73 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
Dogcat250 Offline

02.04.2019 05:48
But he failed to take advantage of eight set Antworten

LONDON -- Andy Murray was denied his 20th successive win on grass when he was beaten 7-6 (10), 6-2 by Radek Stepanek in the third round at Queens Club on Thursday. Murray, the defending champion and No. 3 seed, claimed his first match win at Queens in 2005 and went on to win the Wimbledon warmup three times. But he failed to take advantage of eight set points after leading the first-set tiebreaker 6-2, and Stepanek survived to convert with his second set point. A break to lead 1-0 in the second set put Stepanek firmly on the road to victory, and a further break to lead 5-2 left him serving for only his second win over Murray in seven meetings. Murrays last defeat on grass was against Roger Federer in the 2012 Wimbledon final. Since then, he had won the 2012 London Olympics which was played at Wimbledon, and the 2013 Queens and Wimbledon titles. "I have only got myself to blame that I lost the first set," Murray said. "I dont know how many set points I had, but quite a lot of them were on my serve. On this surface, especially, you shouldnt really be losing sets like that. For me, thats whats disappointing really about the match. "And then, yeah, unfortunately got broke in the first game of the second set. I couldnt quite get it back." Despite his defeat, the Roland Garros semifinalist has no concerns as he heads toward the defence of his Wimbledon title. "I dont think so," he said. "I need to spend time on the courts practicing some things. You know, the difference between this year and last year is I played a lot of matches the last couple of weeks at the French Open. Since the Monday before the French Open, I have played every single day bar one up to now. "Last year, I probably had about a week, 10 days preparation on the grass before I started here. This year, I had two days. Im going to take a couple of days off, watch some of the World Cup." Top seed and Australian Open champion Stanislas Wawrinka took just 50 minutes to ease past American Sam Querrey 6-2, 6-2, and second-seeded Tomas Berdych overcame solid resistance from Frenchman Adrian Mannarino, winning 7-6 (2), 6-4. Mannarino fought off 17 break points, including four set points at 6-5 in the first set, before Berdych broke on his 18th break point to lead 2-1 in the second. Berdych will next face Feliciano Lopez after the Spanish left-hander defeated Frenchman Kenny De Schepper 7-6 (3), 6-7 (4), 7-6 (3) in a match with no breaks of serve. Fifth seed and 2011 finalist Jo-Wilfried Tsonga was beaten 6-2, 6-4 by Marinko Matosevic. The Australian, who reached the final of a grass-court challenger last week and upset 2012 champion Marin Cilic in the first round, is coached by Hall of Famer Mark Woodforde There were victories, too, for fourth-seeded Grigor Dimitrov of Bulgaria, who defeated Edouard Roger-Vasselin of France 7-6 (3), 6-4, and seventh-seeded South African Kevin Anderson who edged Ukraines Sergiy Stakhovsky 6-3, 3-6, 7-6 (4). Eighth seed Alexandr Dolgopolov of Ukraine advanced 6-4, 4-2 when Jarkko Nieminen of Finland retired injured. Cheap Air Max 95 Free Shipping . On Thursday, they signed former Browns linebacker DQwell Jackson. Terms of the deal were not immediately available. Cheap Nike Air Max 95 .Y. -- Dwane Casey admitted hed been concerned about his young Raptors team who had zero experience playing in close-out games -- what awaited them with the vastly-experienced Brooklyn Nets, and how theyd react. http://www.cheapnikeairmax95.com/ . According to TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger, the Maple Leafs have trade offers on the table for the 26-year-old, but none have been deemed acceptable by the team. Nike Air Max 95 Sale Outlet . Al Harrington, another former Knicks forward, scored 22 of his 24 points after halftime for the Nuggets, allowing them to withstand Anthonys attempt to rally the Knicks after his poor shooting had them behind until the final minutes of regulation. Anthony finished with 25 points and 10 rebounds, missing 20 of 30 shots in the Knicks sixth straight loss. Nike Air Max 95 Discount Cheap . - Mike Zimmer has brought a demanding style to the Minnesota Vikings.NEW YORK -- The New York Mets are the latest team to take a chance on Daisuke Matsuzaka. The Mets signed the Japanese right-hander to a one-year contract on Thursday and plan to start him in the opener of a weekend series against the Detroit Tigers. The 32-year-old Matsuzaka was released by Cleveland on Tuesday at his request. He had spent the entire season at Triple-A Columbus after failing to win a spot in Clevelands rotation during spring training. After working through early season injuries, Matsuzaka had pitched well in recent weeks, going 4-4 with a 3.56 ERA and 54 strikeouts in 10 starts for the Clippers since July 2. He was 5-8 with a 3.92 ERA in 19 minor league starts overall. The game against the Tigers will be Matsuzakas first major league appearance since he went 1-7 with an 8.28 ERA in 11 starts for Boston lasst year.dddddddddddd Matsuzaka made his major league debut in 2007 after the Red Sox won a lucrative competition for his services from Japans Seibu Lions. He got off to a fine start, winning 33 games and a World Series ring during his first two seasons in the majors. Matsuzaka has been slowed by elbow issues since 2009, and he won only 17 games over the past four seasons for the Red Sox. He underwent elbow ligament replacement surgery in 2011. He lost out to Scott Kazmir in a battle for the fifth spot in Clevelands rotation during spring training. Then he was hampered by a strained oblique muscle while in the minors before returning to better form. Matsuzaka is 50-37 with a 4.52 ERA in 117 career games. The Mets said they will announce a corresponding roster move before Friday nights game against Detroit. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz