Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 82 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
Dogcat250 Offline

04.04.2019 08:10
The Jets won the first meeting 4-3 in a shootout Antworten

It was third time in three meetings this season between the Jets and Blues that the game has been decided by one goal. The Jets won the first meeting 4-3 in a shootout with the Blues winning 3-2 in the game played in St. Louis. With the loss the Jets record drops back to an even .500 at 14-14-4. Its now four straight games at the MTS Centre without a win. The teams played through a scoreless first period with the Jets outshooting the Blues 8-2 with another 10 shots by the Jets blocked, and four missing the net. So in total the Jets directed 22 shots at Blues goaltender Brian Elliott. The first goal of the game at 4:44 of the second period and again it was Alexander Steen doing the damage. It was his 21st of the year. It was a shot from the corner that Ondrej Pavelec would say was a mistake post-game. “When you dont get a lot of shots, its hard to keep your focus,” he said. “And thats what happened, I lost my focus.” The shots in the second were 8-5 Blues. The Jets tied the game in the third on a power play goal by Brian Little. It was the first power play goal by a Jets forward since Blake Wheeler scored in St. Louis Oct. 29. All the Jets power play goals in between came from Dustin Byfuglin (four) and Keaton Ellerby (one). It was Littles 13th goal of the season and snapped an eight game goalless stretch. In the game in St. Louis the Jets killed off the first five Blues power plays with Steen scoring on the sixth for the Blues win. Jets were two-for-two on the penalty kill when Byfuglien was called for hooking, giving the Blues another chance to put the NHLs No. 2 power play to work. A shot by Kevin Shattenkirk went off Little, fluttered towards the net looking like it would go over the goal. But it ran out of steam, dropping and catching the top corner. That would be the winner with 3:02 left in the third. The final shots were 21-20 in a close-checking game that at times lacked emotion. “It was a chess match played game,” offered Coach Claude Noel. “We played a pretty good game, just didnt finish it. They ended up scoring the seeing-eye power play goal – what can you do? Our neutral zone forecheck was good, we did the things we had to do to win the game 2-1. Its disappointing. We were good enough to win. Our power play was good, really moved the puck around.” Byfuglien led the way in ice time at 28:49, Jacob Trouba led the way in hits with five. The Jets are now 3-10-2 within the Central Division, while being above .500 against every other division. The Jets were again minus Evander Kane, who is out with a lower body injury. Also out with injury were Paul Postma, Jim Slater and Zach Bogosian. There are two more home games this week for the Jets, against Colorado on Thursday (TSN Jets, TSN 1290) and Dallas Saturday afternoon (TSN 1290). Wholesale Air Max 720 Uk . Mark Teahen scored the go-ahead run in the home seventh on an error by Scott Sizemore, who had knotted the game with a solo homer in the previous half- inning. Paul Konerko then hit an RBI single which proved to be the winning run. Air Max 720 Sale Uk .ca has you covered for whos in, whos out and what to expect from all 30 teams. http://www.cheapairmax720uk.com/ .com) - The NBA will be on display overseas Thursday with the New York Knicks taking on the Milwaukee Bucks at O2 Arena in London. Air Max 720 Clearance Sale . Schaub will start for an injured Case Keenum and try to help the Texans end a 12-game skid. Schaubs last action in Houston came when he took over late in a game against Oakland on Nov. 17 as Keenum was struggling. Cheap Air Max 720 Uk . Dane Dobbie had four goals and two assists, Karsen Leung had two goals and two assists, and Matthew Dinsdale scored two and helped on another for Calgary (6-3). Shawn Evans and Jeff Shattler had eight-point games with a goal and seven assists apiece, and Jon Harnett and Geoff Snider also scored.Sky Sports expert Wayne Mardle has long been tipping 22-year-old Josh Payne as a future star. Last weekend Payne beat James Wade in the Players Championship final... so Mardle is back to say: I told you so! What does it for me, is when people are different - it gives you an edge, it means youre not a conformist. You wont listen to those around you, or let them bring you down. Payne is his own man, he looks after himself.Hes not a fitness fanatic but he wants to be fit and he looks the part. Hes clean cut, and hes got this composure that every good player needs. This composure can come and go - Adrian Lewis can sometimes look like hes got none - but when it comes, these players can be hard to beat. Its too early to say how far he can go but I would be surprised if hes not in the top 16 in the next three years. Wayne Mardle When he won the Players Championship, he started off with a poor shot of 45.dddddddddddd Then a 180, followed by 116, game-shot, when James Wade was left on tops. You dont reach your very first final, then do that, unless you believe youre good enough.Payne clearly believes, and I believe in him too. Ive seen him play and I know how good he can be. Its too early to say how far he can go but I would be surprised if hes not in the top 16 in the next three years. Payne will be in the worlds top 16 in three years, says Mardle It doesnt take long to make that breakthrough. I believe Payne thinks hes good enough - and thats the main thing.Watch Premier League Darts next Thursday at 7pm, live on Sky Sports 1 HD. Also See: Fixtures/Results On Sky TV Prem Table Darts betting Get Sky Sports ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz