Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 87 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
mary123 Offline

08.04.2019 08:32
Battalion 4-2 on Saturday in Ontario Antworten

John Grants days are seemingly numbered after disgruntled NRL clubs on Monday called an emergency general meeting to vote on the future of the under-fire ARL commission chairman.The NRL confirmed it had received an application for an EGM where a vote will be held on whether to axe Grant and with the clubs seemingly holding the numbers, he is facing a tough fight for his survival.The clubs would require 14 of the games 26 shareholders - comprising the 16 clubs, QRL, NSWRL and eight commissioners - to oust him.Its reported that Newcastle and Gold Coast, both of which are owned by the NRL, did not support the call for the EGM.However its believed the other 14 clubs and NSWRL both backed the move, seemingly leaving Grant out of a job.The governing body now has eight days to respond to the application and must call the meeting within 21 days of that.It came as rugby league legend Peter Sterling implored for strong leadership from Rugby League Central as the standoff between Grant and the NRL clubs enters a second week.The relationships between head office and the clubs has reached crisis point after the governing body last week reneged on a funding model agreed to a year ago.Clubs were expected to be invited back to the negotiation table later this week, however some chairs have vowed to boycott the meeting, refusing to re-open talks with Grant.Sterling said the events of the past week were a disappointing look for the game.The one thing, when the commission was appointed, was we wanted to avoid a disconnect between the hierarchy and the clubs, Sterling said.And from what I read - again I dont know the inside story to it - there appears to be a disconnect there that we need to sort out very quickly.Sterling said the major issues in the game such as the collective bargaining agreement and future salary caps needed to be addressed before the holiday season.Were not far away from kickoff. We need some leadership now - some strong leadership - especially after what has happened over the last week, he said.Sterling also said he was unsure whether Grant, who was named as the inaugural chairman of the ARLC in 2011, was still the man to govern the game.However he queried whether there were any better alternatives.Its certainly not a great look when you get a no-confidence call from the clubs, he said.But the other thing too, if youre moving somebody from a particular position, youve got to have somebody better to come in mind.I havent seen anybody else mentioned in that regard.Im not happy to see the game not being spoken about in a great light at the moment, but I do have confidence in plenty of people in there in the hierarchy that we can nail this on the head and move on. Cheap Air Jordan 6 For Sale . SIMONS ISLAND, Ga. Wholesale Air Jordan 6 Ireland . The Olympic champion curler and TSN curling analyst immediately went online to look at the Halls long list of honoured members. Thats when the enormity of the honour sunk in. http://www.airjordan6ireland.com/ . The defence is doing its part, too. Drew Brees threw a pair of touchdown passes in the first half and the guys on the other side made sure that was enough, sending the Saints to a 17-13 victory over the Atlanta Falcons on Thursday night. Cheap Jordans Ireland . He just needed to be his best twisting, turning acrobatic self. "I didnt need to be anybody else, I just needed to be myself and be aggressive," said Burks, who scored a career-high 34 points to spark the Utah Jazz to a 118-103 victory over the Denver Nuggets on Monday night. Air Jordan 6 Ireland . -- Nathan Pancel scored twice as the Sudbury Wolves defeated the North Bay Battalion 4-2 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Courtney Walsh, the former West Indies captain, has signed on as Bangladeshs new bowling coach until the 2019 World Cup.Walsh, who is set to arrive in the country in the coming week, replaced Heath Streak, who served as bowling coach for two years until May.This would be Walshs first major coaching role in international cricket since retiring in 2001 as the then leading wicket-taker in Tests. He has since worked as a cricket administrator in various roles including West Indies selector, mentor with Jamaica Tallawahs in the CPL, and as manager of the West Indies Under-19 team. Most recently, Walsh served as part of the West Indies selection panel.Having watched Bangladesh cricket from afar over the years, they are a seriously talented bunch of players, Walsh said. Chandika Hathurusingha has done a wonderful job thus far as Head Coach so hopefully I can complement his skills and continue the positive progress.Obviouusly the West Indies is my home but the chance to go in a new direction in coaching at the international level with a talented group, was one I couldnt let that opportunity pass.ddddddddddddWalsh was the second high-profile West Indian in a coaching role with Bangladesh following Gordon Greenidge, the former West Indies opener, who had steered Bangladesh to the 1999 World Cup via victory at the 1997 ICC Trophy.Bangladesh cricket at present is going through the best pace bowling phase in our history, BCB CEO Nizamuddin Chowdhury said, And Courtneys involvement, I am sure will take it to greater heights.Bangladesh had had their best year in ODI cricket in 2015, when they won a series each against South Africa, Pakistan and India. The team also reached the quarter-finals of the World Cup. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz