Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 75 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
mary123 Offline

09.04.2019 09:16
s. Toronto second baseman Devon Travis was Antworten

Swedens Alex Edler was suspended for the remainder of the World Hockey Championship on Friday for his knee-on-knee hit on Eric Staal of Team Canada. Edler hit Staal late in the first period of Thursdays quarterfinal game in Stockholm, leaving the Canadian forward writhing on the ice in pain. He was helped off the ice and did not return. Staal, a forward with the Carolina Hurricanes, is scheduled have an MRI on his injured knee on Saturday in Raleigh. Edler, a defenceman with the Vancouver Canucks, was assessed a major penalty and game misconduct on the play. In rendering its decision, the disciplinary panel deemed Edlers action as reckless, dangerous and that it was in disregard to the vulnerability of his opponent. Sweden plays Finland in Saturdays semifinal game. Jerseys NFL Cheap . Coach Tom Thibodeau says the former MVP will probably start travelling with the team in the next few weeks. Rose tore the meniscus in his right knee at Portland in November and was ruled out for the remainder of the season by the Bulls. Wholesale College Jerseys . Jane Virtanen scored two, and Alex Roach and Elliott Peterson rounded out the offence for the Hitmen (40-15-6). Brady Brassart chipped in with three assists. Colton McCarthy scored twice, Brayden Point had a goal and two assists, and Jack Rodewald also scored for the Warriors (15-35-9), who were 2 for 5 on the power play. http://www.nfljerseyswholesaleusa.com/ . Hamelin, who triumphed in the 500 on Saturday, edged out Victor An of Russia by 0.021 seconds to maintain his lead in the World Cup standings. Russias Vladimir Grigorev was third. In the relay, Canada took control six laps from the finish line to beat Russia and the Netherlands. Cheap Jerseys USA . Manuel was offered a position the day he was fired. He accepted earlier this week and the team made the announcement Friday. Wholesale Jerseys USA . Its 1987 and a Brazilian playmaker, known as Mirandinha, is being paraded around St James Park to the passionate Newcastle fans. CLEVELAND -- Trevor Bauer, the Cleveland Indians starting pitcher in Game 2 of the American League Championship Series on Saturday, was knocked out before it even began -- by Trevor Bauer.Or, more accurately, by a drone he was cleaning.Bauer, a devotee of drones, has been scratched from his scheduled start in Game 2 after suffering a lacerated small finger on his right hand while doing some routine maintenance on the drone, according to Indians manager Terry Francona. The wound required several stitches on the outside of the finger.This was not malicious, Francona said. He wasnt doing something that, I mean, he could have been opening a box in the kitchen. Things happen. I wish it wouldnt have, but it wasnt done maliciously. It wasnt done by being silly. It just happened.Because it happened, Josh Tomlin, who was scheduled to start the third game of the series, will now start in place of Bauer in Game 2. Bauers start has been moved back to Game 3, which will be played Monday in Toronto.Francona said Indians doctors believe that two extra days of rest should be enough to allow Bauer to make that start Monday. In the meantime, Tomlin will try to extend the momentum the Indians gained from a brilliantly pitched Game 1 on Friday night, when starter Corey Kluber and relievers Andrew Miller and Cody Allen combined on a seven-hit shutout in a 2-0 victory.The Blue Jays will also be dealing with an injury in Game 2, perhaps an injury even worse than Bauers. Toronto second baseman Devon Travis was removed from Fridays game in the fifth inning with a leg injury. Travis injured a knee while covering first base on a bunt in the fifth inning. He immediately left the game.It hurts pretty bad, Travis said. I felt good going into the gamee.dddddddddddd I covered first on that bunt and jarred my knee a little bit. I felt a super sharp pain in my knee and it felt like it was going to give out a little bit.Travis, who missed Games 3 and 4 of the Division Series with Texas because of a right knee bruise, will have an MRI on Saturday.The Blue Jays added infielder Ryan Goins to their ALCS roster as an insurance against Travis not being able to play and probably didnt think they were going to have to make the switch this soon. Goins will almost certainly start at second base in Game 2.The pitching matchup will be Tomlin against Toronto left-hander J.A. Happ. Tomlin is 1-0 with a 3.60 ERA in the postseason. In his last start, he pitched five innings and was the winning pitcher in the Indians Division Series-clinching 4-3 victory over the Red Sox in Boston last Monday.It doesnt affect me at all, Tomlin said of his start being moved up one day. It will be on my fifth day. Ill be on normal rest.Happ, 33, has had a career year, going 20-4 with a 3.18 ERA. His one start against the Indians was a beauty. In a 17-1 win on July 3, he pitched seven innings, allowing one run and five hits with 11 strikeouts and no walks. In six career appearances (five starts) against Cleveland, he is 3-1 with a 2.86 ERA.I didnt expect him to win 20 games, to be honest with you, Toronto manager John Gibbons said. Hes come together in the later stage of his career and I figure hell be good for a number of years to come.Tomlin was 0-1 with a 6.10 ERA in two starts against Toronto this year. In five career starts against the Blue Jays, he is 1-1 with a 5.53 ERA. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz