Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

12.04.2019 10:46
Nathan Holman leads outright a Antworten

Leicestershire 330 for 5 (Cosgrove 111, Pettini 109*, Sanderson 3-39) vs NorthamptonshireScorecard Centuries from Mark Cosgrove and Mark Pettini saw Leicestershire enjoy a healthy opening day in the Specsavers County Championship at Wantage Road. The pair helped the visitors recover from 61 for 3 to close 330 for 5.Cosgrove, Leicestershires captain, made his fourth century of the season and steered his side out of trouble with a stand of 281 for the fourth wicket with Pettini, whose own hundred was his second of the campaign.After tea, Cosgrove flicked a boundary to reach three figures in 167 balls, taking him over 900 Championship runs in the season. But he fell for 111 trying to pull Azharullah - he only found mid-on - shortly before the second new ball.Pettini was very patient after the second break but eventually seized on the chance to twice pull Richard Gleeson into the leg side fence to raise his hundred in 189 balls.The pair saw Leicestershire take control of the day in the afternoon session where they added 151 runs in 36 overs. It was fairly unspectacular with few memorable shots, yet exactly what the visitors were looking for having won the toss.Northamptonshire toiled as their early success was undone but did respond with the second new ball with Gleeson removing Niall OBrien lbw for 5 and 78 runs came in 32 overs of the final session.Before then, Cosgrove, first to his half-century, in 90 balls with eight fours, found good touch having survived two loose hooks that fell short and then wide of long leg. He was joined by Pettini, whose own fifty took 85 balls and nine fours - the last of which a thick outside edge to third man.It was frustrating for Northants who were in control in the morning session with three wickets for Ben Sanderson reducing Leicestershire to 61 for 3.Fresh from a 10-wicket haul at Swansea, Sanderson picked up wickets in three consecutive overs in the middle of an 11 over spell from the Wantage Road end. All three came in similar fashion with straightening deliveries to take outside edges behind the wicket.First Paul Horton, after five boundaries, edged to Adam Rossinton at first slip, Angus Robson - after a very patient 10 in 56 balls - got a thicker edge to Rory Kleinveldt at third, before Neil Dexter received Sandersons best delivery, a lifted that took the shoulder of the bat to wicketkeeper David Murphy. Cheap Cleveland Browns Jerseys China . And when it opened, every player was at his stall. Thats a sure sign that a team is in a slump and is searching for answers. "Its embarrassing to be at home and play the way we did," said defenceman Josh Gorges. Cheap Jerseys Online . Pierce was ejected in the third quarter of Indianas 103-86 win Monday. George Hill stole a bad pass and was going in for a layup, and Pierce hustled back and appeared to be trying to wrap him up. http://www.chinanfljerseyscheap.net/ .ca NFL Power Rankings, overtaking the Denver Broncos and remaining ahead of NFC competition San Francisco, Carolina and New Orleans. NFL Jerseys From China .C. - The Carolina Hurricanes have placed backup goalie Anton Khudobin on injured reserve with an unspecified lower-body injury. Cheap Stitched NFL Jerseys . The 25-year-old Japanese star has officially been posted by his club team, the Rakuten Golden Eagles.Danny Willett and Tommy Fleetwood both made encouraging starts to the Maybank Championship Malaysia as Nathan Holman set the first-round pace at Royal Selangor. Leaderboard Maybank Championship Malaysia Holman, who claimed his maiden European Tour title at the Australian PGA Championship in December, claimed the outright lead after carding a flawless seven-under 64, while the English duo of Willett and Fleetwood are just one stroke off the pace.World No 13 Willett, the highest-ranked player in the field, admitted he enjoyed an outrageous last 11 holes after being one over for the first seven, making five birdies and an eagle to charge up the leaderboard. The Dubai Desert Classic champion made back-to-back birdies at eight and nine, and he then pitched in for an eagle at the 13th before rolling in a monster putt of around 50 feet for birdie at the next. Danny Willett chipped in for eagle and holed two huge putts for birdie Willett picked up another shot at the long 15th, and his lengthy putt for birdie at the last looked to be racing past the hole, only to thud into the back of the cup and drop to cap an entertaining 65.Its a strange old game, he told Sky Sports 4 afterwards. We hit it close a lot on the front nine and made nothing until eight and nine. And then we took advantage of the par fives and holed two really long ones. It kind of goes in circles. You miss a few short ones and then you dont expect to hole a long one like that at 18, especially going at that pace, but Ill take it. Willett upstaged the likes of Rory McIlroy and Henrik Stenson to win his fourth European Tour title in Dubai a fortnight ago, and he added: Were doing all the right things. The work that were doing is the same, week in week out. The warm-ups and workouts are all the same so I am trying to keep the feelings as similar as possible but its a stupid game, isnt it?You can play well and shoot millions or you can scab it a bit and shoot a good score. Fortunately a few things went our way today so hopefully we can keep riding that wave and see what comes.Young Australian Holman did well to keep a bogey off his seven-birdie card, and he believes he can soon breach the worlds top 100 if he keeps up his current foorm.dddddddddddd Nathan Holman leads outright after a faultless 64 Every part of my game was quite good and I was saying a few weeks ago that my game has been trending in that right direction so it was nice to get a really good one in, said the 24-year-old.A lot of the guys probably havent played here. Its quite a tricky golf course and quite short so you need good lines off the tee and if you can get your wedges and putter going, you can post a score. It suits my eye. I quite like the look of it and obviously thats shown through with the score I had today so Im looking forward to the next three days.My immediate ambition is top 100 in the world and then move into the top 50 in a few years. Tommy Fleetwood also kept a bogey off his card in his opening 65 Fleetwoods 65 was also bogey-free, and he and Willett share second with Angelo Que, Peter Uihlein, Jorge Campillo and Alexander Levy, who shared the lead with Holman until making his only bogey of the day at the last hole.Louis Oosthuizen opened with a solid six-birdie 67, but Martin Kaymer has work to do just to make the halfway cut after the German offset four birdies with as many bogeys in an erratic level-par 71. Martin Kaymer slipped seven shots off the pace after an erratic 71 Meanwhile, four-time European Tour winner David Horsey was forced to withdraw after just nine holes, and he later revealed that he would soon be undergoing knee surgery which will sideline him until at least mid-April.Disappointed to have to withdraw from @maybankchampio1. Shooting pains up my lower back made it impossible to continue, Horsey said on his Twitter account. Now having a knee op on my R lateral meniscus on Tue, which puts me out until Spanish Open. Hope to be back fitter and stronger by then. Also See: Malaysia leaderboard Schwartzel wins Tshwane Golf live on Sky Sports 4 European Tour Schedule ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz