Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 82 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
mary123 Offline

13.04.2019 05:42
ran for Marte. During the next at-bat, Neil Wal Antworten

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- Buffalo Bills running back LeSean McCoy spent practice working out on his own to test a nagging left hamstring injury, leaving his playing status uncertain against New England on Sunday.Coach Rex Ryan said Wednesday the teams top offensive threat is receiving treatment and his progress will be monitored through the week. McCoy was hurt in practice a week ago, but played into the third quarter before being pulled from a 28-25 loss at Miami on Sunday.Safety Aaron Williams is not expected to play after sustaining a severe neck injury against Miami.On the bright side, defensive tackle Marcell Dareus practiced for the first time since being sidelined by a hamstring injury three weeks ago. Receiver Robert Woods also practiced since aggravating an injury to his right foot in a 45-16 win over San Francisco on Oct. 16.Receiver Marquise Goodwin remains in the NFLs concussion protocol. He was hurt on Sunday.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL Wholesale Nike Roshe . Oyama had six birdies and two bogeys at Kintetsu Kashikojima in the event also sanctioned by the Japan LPGA Tour. "I have been having this neck ache thats been affecting my golf recently," Oyama said. Cheap Nike Roshe Wholeasle . Toronto has dropped games to Indiana and Miami since a five-game winning streak and closed out a three-game road trip at 1-2. http://www.wholesalenikeroshe.com/ . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . Nike Roshe Sale Cheap . Here are his mid-season NBA awards. MVP: (KEVIN DURANT-Thunder) - Has been sensational this season and more importantly, the most consistent player in the league. Considering that his team has been without star guard Russell Westbrook and with the free agent departure of sharpshooter Kevin Martin, hes had to carry the majority of the load to not only keep his team afloat but more importantly, at an elite level. Nike Roshe Cheap Clearance . Durant finished with 24 points and 13 rebounds, Jackson matched his career high with 23 points on 10-of-14 shooting and Lamb scored 12 points on 5-of-7 shooting, lifting the Thunder to a 94-88 win over San Antonio and snapping the Spurs 11-game winning streak.DENVER - Michael Cuddyer was trying to give his team a chance when he tagged up from first on a fly to centre. His hustle put him in scoring position and opened the floodgates for the Colorado Rockies. Dexter Fowler had two hits and two RBIs and the Rockies rode Cuddyers savvy baserunning to a big sixth inning and a 6-4 victory over the Pittsburgh Pirates on Saturday night. "He got that inning going," manager Walt Weiss said. "Nothing Cuddy does surprises me. Always thinking, always looking for an edge." The start of the game was delayed 1 hour, 48 minutes because of a weather cell that slowly moved into the area before the first pitch. Heavy rain and lightning hit Coors Field after the scheduled 6:10 MDT start. The Pirates have lost two straight after winning 14 of 19, but stayed four games ahead of St. Louis in the NL Central. In the seventh inning, leadoff man Starling Marte left the game with a left hand injury and manager Clint Hurdle was ejected. "X-rays were taken and its a contusion," Hurdle said of Marte. Things had started to take a turn for the worse for the Pirates in the previous inning. Pittsburgh was leading 3-1 and A.J. Burnett, who beat the Rockies with a complete game last Sunday in Pittsburgh, was cruising when the Rockies put together a two-out rally. Cuddyer, who led off with a single, sparked it when he just beat the throw from centre on Wilin Rosarios fly ball. "At that point its 3-1, get into scoring position and get a big hit," Cuddyer said. "Obviously I didnt know it was going to lead to a five-run inning." The veteran move jump-started the Rockies. Nolan Arenado followed with a double to score Cuddyer, Jonathan Herrera walked and pinch-hitter Charlie Blackmon doubled to tie the game. Fowler laced a two-run single to right to give the Rockies a 5-3 lead and end Burnetts night. Burnett (5-8) allowed six runs — five earned — on eight hits and struck out eight in 5 2-3 innings. "Felt good man," Burnett said. "I was making pitches when I needed to with guys on base, getting out of jams. I have a tendency to get guys on and work out of the stretch a little bit, but you leave balls over the plate, thats what happens." It was a much different outing than last weekend when Burnett handcuffed the Rockies in tossing his 23rd complete game. He threw 110 pitches last Sunday but needed 99 to get two outs into the sixth Saturday. "Burnett commanded everything that day and really commanded the ball away to righties," Weiss said. "He still threw the ball really well, but our guys made soome nice adjustments.ddddddddddddquot; Tony Watson came on and allowed Corey Dickersons single to left field. Marte threw to Pedro Alvarez at third, but Fowler dislodged the ball on his slide and ran home when it rolled into foul territory. Alvarez came up shaking his left hand but stayed in the game. "He caught a spike right on his index finger on his glove hand, but he was able to stay in the game," Hurdle said. "Take some swings and well see how he feels tomorrow." Marte wasnt as lucky. He fell to his knees and grabbed his hand in pain after being hit by Josh Outmans pitch in the top of the seventh. Marte was clearly hurting as the team trainer examined the injured area. Alex Presley ran for Marte. During the next at-bat, Neil Walker grounded to short and Troy Tulowitzki appeared to miss stepping on second base before throwing to first, though the umpires ruled it a double play. "It was a real athletic play to keep his foot on the bag there," Weiss said. "It was a heck of a play." Hurdle came out and argued heatedly that Tulowitzki failed to touch the bag. He was ejected for excessive arguing by second base umpire Adrian Johnson. It was the fifth ejection of the season for Hurdle, a former Rockies manager who drew some jeers from the crowd as he trudged off the field and into the clubhouse. "I wouldnt have gone out there if I didnt think he was safe," Hurdle said. "And when I got in I saw Adrian made a good call. He was on the bag. I trust my eyes and my eyes were wrong. When I went out there I really felt confident he was off the bag but Adrian made the right call." Rex Brothers gave up a run in the top of the ninth before striking out Andrew McCutchen and Alvarez to end the game for his ninth save. Colorado starter Juan Nicasio kept Pittsburghs offence in check before hitting a rough patch in the sixth. With two outs he allowed Martins third hit, and Martin scored on Garrett Jones triple to centre. Jose Tabata followed with an infield single up the middle to make it 3-1 and chase Nicasio. The righty allowed three runs on six hits and struck out four in 5 2-3 innings. Wilton Lopez (2-4) got the final out of the inning. NOTES: Marte flew out to start the game to end his streak of six straight hits over the previous two games. ... Rockies RHP Rafael Betancourt (appendectomy) is scheduled to throw a simulated game Monday. The team will decide after that whether to send him on a rehab assignment. ... Pittsburgh will send lefty Jeff Locke (9-3) against Colorado right-hander Chad Bettis (0-1) in the series finale Sunday. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz