Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 67 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
Dogcat250 Offline

15.04.2019 08:34
e Bautista reached on Schoops first errant toss and Antworten

Elmont, NY - California Chrome, winner of the Kentucky Derby and Preakness Stakes, took a nice long gallop Tuesday morning at Belmont Park as he continues to train for Saturdays 146th Belmont Stakes. With trainer Art Sherman in attendance, the Triple Crown contender galloped 2 3/8 miles over Belmonts main track. The chestnut colt had been galloping two miles most mornings. "I thought he looked better now than he did after the Preakness," Sherman said. "I couldnt believe how much weight he put on. He really looks good right now. Going on the Triple Crown trail, its kind of rough. Hes an amazing horse." The number of potential challengers to California Chrome for the Belmont Stakes was reduced Tuesday with the withdrawal of Kid Cruz. "We have decided to pass on the Belmont," trainer Linda Rice said. "Frankly, he didnt perform at Pimlico. It was a flat effort on his part. Well just look for an easy race for him to get him back on track. Its a long summer." Owned by Vina Del Mar Thoroughbreds and Black Swan Stable, Kid Cruz was eighth in the Preakness on May 17. He won two stakes in Maryland, the Private Terms and Federico Tesio Stakes, that put him into the field versus the Kentucky Derby champ. "I just think his last effort was a non-effort on his part," Rice added. "Hes a nice horse, and we want to do the right thing by him. Were going to consider the Easy Goer (Belmont Stakes Day), but we may decide to wait for the Dwyer (Belmont Park on July 5)." Wicked Strong, fourth in the Kentucky Derby, galloped 1 1/2 miles on Belmonts main track Tuesday morning for trainer Jimmy Jerkens. "I galloped him at 7 oclock because I thought it was going to get kind of hot and I didnt want to wait until 9:30 or 10 oclock like we usually do the first day back after working hard," Jerkens said. "Hes doing great. "He had a pretty good excuse in the Derby. His Wood (first in Wood Memorial) was great, and hes trained really well since then. He really is training great. But, you never know until you lead them over there." Saturday should be excellent for the 1 1/2-mile "Test of the Champion." The forecast calls for sunny skies, no chance of rain and a post time temperature of near 80 degrees. Josh Archibald Jersey .com) - The Tampa Bay Buccaneers quickly found themselves a new offensive coordinator, and one thats quite familiar with the NFC South. Richard Panik Jersey . "Its way better than running gassers, thats for sure," the inside linebacker said Monday, when the Chargers started their third and final week of organized team activities, which are practices in shorts, jerseys and helmets. http://www.officialcoyotesfanstore.com/authentic-christian-fischer-coyotes-jersey/ . Jurrjens signed a minor league contract with Cincinnati in May, and was 2-3 with a 4.46 ERA at Triple-A Louisville. He has a 53-37 record with a 3.63 ERA in seven major league seasons, including five with Atlanta. Mario Kempe Jersey . In a pregame tribute commemorating his final contest at Coors Field on Wednesday night, Helton caught the ceremonial first pitch from his daughter with his wife, younger daughter and good friend Peyton Manning watching from the field. Jeremy Roenick Jersey . In question is whether 26-year-old Matt Frattin will be on it. A a€?mediocrea€? training camp, as Carlyle put it earlier this week, has Frattin lingering nervously on the bubble at the end of the exhibition season, pushed out of a likely job by Brandon Kozun, the small, but feisty winger determined to make the NHL for the first time.BALTIMORE -- Dustin McGowan has endured injuries and operations, long stints on the disabled list and countless rehab assignments to keep his baseball career afloat. It all paid off Friday night, when the Toronto right-hander earned his first victory since 2008 with an effective and emotional effort at Baltimore. McGowan allowed five hits over 6 1-3 innings, and the Blue Jays used two unearned runs to beat Chris Tillman and the Orioles 2-0. Making his second start since September 2011, McGowan (1-1) walked one, hit two batters and struck out two. He had faced the Orioles 13 times previously -- going 0-3 with a 6.99 ERA and allowing 50 hits in 37 1-3 innings. McGowan spent time on the disabled list in each of the last six seasons. He had shoulder surgery in 2008 and 2010 and missed the entire 2012 season. In his debut this year, he didnt make it out of the third inning in a loss to the New York Yankees. Against Baltimore, however, McGowan allowed only one runner past second base. "Its kind of a sentimental night, you know, one of those deals," Blue Jays manager John Gibbons said. "Hes come a long way and he answered the bell. He had a rough one, his first one, and he bounced back tonight against a good-hitting ballclub. Yeah, its very rewarding for not only him but for everybody that knows him." The 32-year-old McGowan couldnt have been much happier. "I think the most important thing is just feeling good," he said. "I got the opportunity to pitch again and thats all I could ask for. Just trying to make the best of it." After McGowan left, Brett Cecil got five straight outs and Sergio Santos worked a perfect ninth for his fourth save. It all added up to McGowans first win since June 22, 2008. "Hes always been one of the top guys here since he got drafted by the Blue Jays," Gibbons said. "The organization has expected big things out of him. Hes had some tough luck along the way. Who knows how the season will finish out? But hes off to a good start, thats for sure." Tillman (1-1) allowed three hits over eight innings, lowering his ERA to 0.84. But the right-hander received no offensive support from his teammates, who were coming off a three-game series against the Yankees iin which they collected 40 hits.dddddddddddd Two throwing errors by third baseman Jonathan Schoop provided Toronto with a 2-0 lead in the fourth. Jose Bautista reached on Schoops first errant toss and came around to score on the rookies second misfire. Dioner Navarro followed with a potential double-play grounder, but the relay to first base from shortstop Ryan Flaherty skipped past Tillman, allowing another run to score. "Its baseball. It could have happened early on in the game when I was missing (pitches) and we wouldnt even be talking about it," Tillman said. Schoop made no excuses. "I just like threw it away," he said. "I wish I played better defence for Tillman. He pitched a great game. Ill learn from it, be better tomorrow." In the fifth, Baltimore hit three straight two-out singles to load the bases for cleanup hitter Adam Jones, who flied out to centre. "A lot of guys hit balls right at guys. Its just how it is with this game," Jones said. "There will be days when we bloop them and they all find a home, but tonight, nothing. Crickets out there." McGowan had a lot to do with it. "You tip your cap," Jones said. "They pitched a good game." NOTES: Baltimore SS J.J. Hardy missed a fifth consecutive game with back spasms but expects to return Saturday. He received a cortisone shot Thursday and practiced Friday. ... Right-hander Bud Norris returns from a six-day layoff to start for Baltimore on Saturday against Toronto RHP Drew Hutchison. ... Ravens CB Lardarius Webb threw out the ceremonial first pitch. ... Toronto SS Jose Reyes (hamstring) participated in running drills prior to the game. Hes expected to run the bases Saturday and then could "head out in the next few days" for a rehab assignment, according to Gibbons. ... Bautista has reached base in all 11 games (13 walks, seven hits). ... Orioles 3B Manny Machado (knee) will get two at-bats in a simulated game Saturday but will not run the bases. ... Toronto leadoff hitter Melky Cabrera singled in the eighth to extend his hitting streak to 11 games. ... Orioles LHP Brian Matusz was absent with an illness and did not show up at the ballpark. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz