Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 105 mal aufgerufen
 Drittes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

16.04.2019 08:14
deal as a multi-year contract and h Antworten

KINGSTON, Jamaica -- Yohan Blake checked the clock as he crossed the line, then knelt for a moment in prayer and tore open his singlet in his traditional manner of celebration.And he looks every bit the part of an Olympic contender again.Just as he did four years ago, Blake is going to the Olympics as Jamaicas national champion in the 100- and 200-meter dashes. Blake won the 100 on Friday and capped his countrys senior national championships -- the nations version of an Olympic trials -- on Sunday with a win in the 200, prevailing in 20.29 seconds.The feeling is really good, Blake said. Four years ago, I won. Four years in the future, I won again. That just shows I have heart. Ive been working miracles in my life. This is what miracles are all about. I listen to my coach, I execute my race well and I get the victory.He doesnt make it seem miraculous.At times, such as Sunday, he makes it seem easy.Blake beat Usain Bolt in both the 100 and 200 finals on this same track at National Stadium four years ago. There was no Blake vs. Bolt showdown this time, with Bolt pulling out of the meet on Friday night with a mild tear in his left hamstring that puts some doubt on his availability for the Rio Olympics next month -- where he wants to become the first man or woman to win gold in the 100 three times.Blake fully expects Bolt to be ready for Rio.Right now, though, theres no doubting that Blake is ready.The plan is to go back in training, Blake said. I need to focus my driving my foot, so I can be faster. ... I could have gone 19 today. I just needed the win.Nickel Ashmeade -- who was also second to Blake in the 100 final on Friday -- was second again, this time in 20.45 seconds. Julian Forte was third in 20.46.All Blake had to do this weekend was avoid disaster, which he did. The same couldnt be said for world 100-meter hurdles champion Danielle Williams, who clipped a hurdle in the final and crashed out of the race -- with the win going to Megan Simmonds in 12.79 seconds.Simone Facey won the womens 200 final, collapsing to the track in disbelief and tears after crossing the line and holding off Veronica Campbell-Brown.Facey prevailed in 22.65 seconds, while Campbell-Brown -- who officially clinched her fifth Olympic spot -- was second in 22.80 seconds. Elaine Thompson and Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce both pulled out of the final shortly before it started, with no reason immediately offered by Jamaican officials.Thompson was the world silver medalist in the 200 last year and matched Jamaicas national record in the 100 with her time of 10.70 seconds in that final on Friday night.The 34-year-old Campbell-Brown won gold in the 200 at Athens in 2004 and Beijing in 2008. A seven-time Olympic medalist in all, Campbell-Brown said she -- like many other stars in this meet -- has been dealing with an injury in recent days, her malady being a shoulder problem.Its time to get right for the rest of the season, Campbell-Brown said.All who qualified for the Rio Games were ordered to report to Jamaican medical authorities Sunday night to get vaccinated for yellow fever, if they had not already. And mens sprinter Kemar Bailey-Cole told reporters in Jamaica last month that he has caught the Zika virus, though he competed in the national championships. Theres also the logistical issues that await the national selection committee, such as what to do with Bolt.None of that is slowing Blake down.Asked if he would run the 100-200 double in Rio, Blake didnt hesitate.Oh, definitely, Blake said. I have to replicate what I do best. Dale Hawerchuk Jersey . -- Bryant McKinnie came out of his stance and lowered his shoulder into a practice squad player, causing a crisp thud to reverberate in the Miami Dolphins practice bubble. Winnipeg Jets Jerseys . Hazard cut in from the left and scored with a swerving right-footed shot for ninth goal of the season, which proved to be enough for the victory despite Chelseas forwards again lacking a cutting edge up front. http://www.officialwinnipegjetspro.com/Nikolaj-ehlers-jets-jersey/ . PETERSBURG, Fla. Laurie Boschman Jersey . Ancelotti says Ronaldo has recovered from a hamstring injury but "but he doesnt feel comfortable yet so we wont risk him." Madrid is third in the Spanish league, six points behind leader Barcelona, going into Saturdays game against Valladolid. Teppo Numminen Jersey . Durant finished with 24 points and 13 rebounds, Jackson matched his career high with 23 points on 10-of-14 shooting and Lamb scored 12 points on 5-of-7 shooting, lifting the Thunder to a 94-88 win over San Antonio and snapping the Spurs 11-game winning streak.Esteban Ocon will partner Sergio Perez as Nico Hulkenbergs replacement at Force India for the 2017 season. The young Frenchman currently drives for backmarkers Manor but will move up the grid to replace the Renault-bound Hulkenberg next year.I feel ready for this new opportunity, said Ocon. I know the team quite well already because I was a test driver last year. Force India have described Ocons deal as a multi-year contract and his partnership with Perez as one of the most exciting line-ups on the grid with a blend of youth and experience.Profiling Formula 1s next generationThe team are engine customers of Mercedes who have a long association with the 20-year-old Frenchman. Highly regarded in the paddock, Ocon has seen off competition from Pascal Wehrlein, his fellow Mercedes graduate on loan at Manor this year, and appears to be in pole position to replace either Lewis Hamilton or Nico Rosberg when their deals expire at the end of 2018.Perhaps tellingly, the press release announcing Ocons appointment included the observations of Toto Wolff as the Mercedes boss celebrated a positive development for Formula 1 that talent wins over money and hailed Ocon as being amongst the most impressive youngsters fighting to make it to the top in Formula 1 over the coming years. 2017 F1 line-ups Mercedes Lewis Hamilton Nico Rosberg Ferrari Sebastian Vettel Kimi Raikkonen Red Bull Daniel Ricciardo Max Verstappen Force India Sergio Perez Esteban Ocon Toro Rosso Carlos Sainz Daniil Kvyat Williams Valtteri Bottas Lance Stroll McLaren Fernando Alonso Stoffel Vandoorne Haas Romain Grosjean TBC Renault Nico Hulkenberg Jolyon Palmer Sauber TBC TBC Manor TBC TBC Haas, Sauber and Manor remain the only teams yet to confirm the identity of either of their drivers for 2017, although Romain Grosjean is under contract for next season with the American-based outfit.dddddddddddd Can Nico Rosberg clinch the title at Interlagos? Watch the Brazilian GP live on Sky Sports F1 on Sunday, the race begins at 4pm; Watch the whole race weekend with a NOW TV week pass - £10.99, no contract Also See: The Formula 1 Gossip column 2017 driver line-ups and schedule Profiling Formula 1s next generation Whens the Brazilian GP on Sky F1? ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz