Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 81 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
Dogcat250 Offline

16.04.2019 08:45
New York Islanders were seeking a positive finish Antworten

DENVER -- Eric Bledsoe scored 21 points, including eight in the fourth quarter, and the Phoenix Suns pulled away to beat the Denver Nuggets 98-79 in a preseason game Wednesday night. Gerald Green added 19 points and Markieff Morris 12 for the Suns, who wrapped up exhibition play with a 5-2 mark. Phoenix opens the regular season by hosting Portland next Wednesday. Anthony Randolph had 15 points for the Nuggets (2-4), who conclude exhibition play Friday at Chicago. The Nuggets led most of the way before being outscored 38-14 in the fourth quarter. They were missing five players because of injuries, including Kenneth Faried (hamstring) and Wilson Chandler (hamstring). The Suns scored the first seven points of the fourth, taking their first lead of the night, 67-65, on a layup by Bledsoe. With about 3 1/2 minutes left, the Suns extended their lead to 87-77, keyed by successive baskets by Channing Frye and Green. Adidas Superstar Uomo Scontate . -- Andrew Wiggins is from Canada, Wayne Selden from Massachusetts and Joel Embiid from the African nation of Cameroon. Scarpe Adidas Superstar Scontate .Y. -- The New York Islanders were seeking a positive finish to a frustrating season on home ice. http://www.adidassuperstarscontate.it/ . Granada goalkeeper Roberto Fernandez saved Morenos first two headers from corner kicks taken by Sergio Garcia, but the defender beat him on his third try after Garcia found Moreno unmarked at the near post in the 78th minute. Adidas Superstar Saldi . You can watch the game live on TSN2 and TSN Mobile TV at 9pm et/6pm pt. Jonathan Huberdeau and Quinton Howden are expected to make their debuts for Team Canada. Adidas Superstar Scontate .The Canadiens will visit the Boston Bruins at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Mass., on New Years Day 2016, taking hockeys oldest rivalry outside.It was special in 2010 just to be there with the history behind Fenway Park and all that, Bruins centre Patrice Bergeron said. DUBLIN, Ireland -- Irishman Conor McGregor promised his countrymen a first-round finish of fellow featherweight Diego Brandao, and he made good on that commitment. McGregor outclassed the Brazilian slugger and scored a TKO win at the 4:05 mark of the headlining matchup of "UFC Fight Night: McGregor vs. Brandao" on Saturday. McGregor was the quicker fighter from the start, using flashy kicks to the head and body to stifle his opponents advances, but it was hands that ultimately sealed the deal. After Brandao tried unsuccessfully to bring the action to the canvas, McGregor unleashed a left hand that sent his opponent to the floor, and he followed to the ground with more strikes with 55 seconds left in the first round. Afterward, McGregor said he would sip fine whiskey with UFC co-owner Lorenzo Fertitta and convince him to return to Dublin with a soccer stadium as the venue. "I said I was going to put him away in the first round, and I put him away in the first round," McGregor said. "Theres not a man alive who can come on this soil and beat me. "Im going to go backstage with Mr. Lorenzo Fertitta, have a little whiskey, and talk about being in a stadium." In the nights co-feature, Icelandic welterweight Gunnar Nelson (13-0-1) kept his undefeated professional record intact with an impressive second-round finish of Zak Cummings (17-4). A crisp right hand landed flush several times on the feet before he grabbed Cummings head and drug him to the floor in the second round. Once there, Nelson showed off his vaunted grappling skills, spinning perfectly to his opponents back and using punches to soften up Cummings defence before locking in a rear-naked choke. Nelson didnt take long once he got the hold, and Cummings was forced to tap with 12 seconds left in the round. "This was a tough fight," Nelson admitted after the win. "Zak is a very tough opponent. He is strong everywhere and he knows what he is doing. The atmosphere out there was something else. "I have never felt like that in the octagon. The crowd was so loud andd so intense.dddddddddddd" McGregor and Nelson were awarded $50,000 each for the evenings two "Performance of the. Night" bonuses. In a key flyweight matchup, Ian McCalls speed and game-planning proved superior to Brad Pickett, as "Uncle Creepy" picked up a clearcut decision win over "One Punch." McCall was the quicker fighter from the start, and he darted in and out of range to avoid Picketts preferred brawling style. While Pickett did land the occasional big right hand, it was McCall who was generally quicker on the trigger, using a pinpoint jab and quick kicks to the body to rack up points. At the end of 15 minutes, McCall was awarded a decision win with scores of 30-27, 30-27 and 29-28. McCall admitted he was a little disappointed in his performance but happy with the result and now hopes for a third fight with current UFC flyweight champion Demetrious Johnson. "I was a little off -- I wasnt aggressive enough," McCall said. "But it was an intelligent fight, I think. I know Brad thinks I dont respect him as a fighter, but I really do. Hes a strong guy -- hes fought a lot of people. Now, there is unfinished business with Demetrious Johnson. He has something that is mine." In the nights first main-card matchup, Northern Irelands Norman Parke (20-2-1) earned a one-sided TKO victory over Japanese lightweight Naoyuki Kotani (33-11-7). Parke shut down his opponents takedown attempts and punished him with strikes on the feet from the start. In the second, Parke threw his opponent to the floor and looked to take the back and lock in a rear-naked choke. When Kotani defended the move, Parke simply settled for blasting away with big punches and elbows until referee Marc Goddard put a stop to the drubbing at the 3:41 mark of the frame. "I feel great," Parke said after the win. "Fighting in front of a home crowd is so special. It was just unbelievable. Even the weigh-ins last night were unbelievable with thousands of people making so much noise. It was great for me to be a part of it." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz