Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 85 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
Dogcat250 Offline

17.04.2019 08:27
Sharapova started hitting pinpoint ground Antworten

MADRID, Spain -- Maria Sharapova bounced back from a poor start to defeat Simona Halep 1-6, 6-2, 6-3 Sunday and win the Madrid Open title. Sharapova, who lost to Serena Williams in last years final, crumbled in the opening set when she held her serve just once. But Haleps serve dipped in the second set, and Sharapova started hitting pinpoint ground strokes that kept the Romanian running. The ninth-ranked Russian converted both her break points in the set to even the match. Sharapova then pulled away in the deciding set with an early break to follow up her triumph in Stuttgart with a maiden title in Madrid. Since the 2011 French Open, Sharapova has a 47-3 record on clay -- with all three defeats coming to Williams. The top-ranked American was the two-time defending champion in Madrid but withdrew with a leg injury on Friday. "I dont know how I pulled it off," Sharapova said after winning her 32nd career title. "I came close last year, and I didnt have a great first set today, but I knew it wasnt over until the last point was played." Sharapova looked dejected midway through the first set as she hit four double-faults, but she seemed to regain her focus at the start of the second. As Sharapova celebrated the win, Halep slumped in her chair dejectedly despite having reached her first Masters final. Later, top-ranked Rafael Nadal looks to become the first player to defend his title when the three-time champion faces Japans Kei Nishikori in the mens final. NFL Jerseys Wholesale . - IndyCar racing officials expressed confidence on Monday that the NOLA Motorsports Park will be able to complete more $4. Cheap Jerseys From China .NYCFC confirmed to The Associated Press on Saturday that this week Lampard signed a contract to start in July — midway through the new teams first season in MLS. http://www.cheapnfljerseyschinafactory.com/ . Ricciardo made it only halfway around the Jerez track before his RB10 rolled to a stop and began spouting smoke from the back. After team mechanics tended to the car, Ricciardo went back out for a mere two trips around the circuit before calling it quits. Cheap NFL Jerseys . The result was a game-winning, power-play goal. Chiasson snapped a third-period tie and lifted the Dallas Stars to a 3-2 victory on Monday night.SYRACUSE, N.Y. - Artem Sergeev scored the winner shorthanded at 17:28 of the third period as the Syracuse Crunch edged the St. Johns IceCaps 3-2 in American Hockey League action Wednesday. Mike Angelidis had a goal and an assist for Syracuse (26-29-10), and Brett Connolly also scored. John Albert and Ben Chariot replied for the IceCaps (41-21-4), who were outshot 34-28. Crunch goaltender Kristers Gudlevskis made 26 saves for his 16th win of the season. St. Joohns Tyler Beskorowany stopped 31 shots in defeat.dddddddddddd The IceCaps jumped out to an early 2-0 lead, scoring both goals before the first intermission, but Syracuse responded with Connollys 18th of the season just 32 seconds into the second period. The Cruch tied the game on a power-play goal from Angelidis at 2:43 of the third. Syracuse was 1 for 7 with the man advantage while St. Johns failed to score on five power-play opportunities. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz