Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 75 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
Dogcat250 Offline

17.04.2019 08:34
The Sad Bag is like rocknroll, its been around Antworten

Now onto the designs on the bag. Here are some options you can go with. Theres no better bag to show how downright upset you are with your team than the traditional “Sad Bag”. This is definitely the most classic bag out there and has been a staple in the paperbag wearing community for decades. The Sad Bag is like rocknroll, its been around for decades and it isnt going away any time soon. For the naïve fan who didnt see this sudden turn of fortunes for his team coming. For this fan, he was cruising along “enjoying the wins and ignoring the analytics” and then BAM! Out of nowhere his team is free falling out of the playoffs and hes just sitting there with his jaw on the floor and a confused look on his face. This bag is for the manliest of men who refuse to breakdown and sob over their teams utter lack of talent. However this fan has pushed his emotions down for so long that theyve completely over flowed inside of him, resulting in one single mad/sad/upset tear dripping down his face uncontrollably. Nothing says my team is garbage like showing up for the sole purpose of pounding back a few beers. Whats the score? Who cares! What period is it? Who cares! The team isnt going anywhere for these results to really matter, so you might as well drown your team sorrows with a few brewskis. This bag is for the optimist. Forever a dreamer, this fan believes his team has a shot at the championship at the beginning of every year. But once the losing starts and it starts to kick in that this year will be a lot like last year, this fan has that dreadful feeling of… “Oh no, not again.” This bag is for the fans from Toronto, Cleveland or any other city that has experienced overall hardship in their team selection. The Why Me bag is not for those blessed souls in Boston who get to experience championships across all their sports. The Why Me bag is for the people that wonder why on earth they were born in the city theyre in and forced to cheer for these dreadful teams year in and year out. Definitely the most topical bag of the bunch. Nothing says I want my team to lose in hopes it will benefit us down the road than wearing the next top draft picks name on your face. This bag is worn by the fans who understand its better to finish last in your conference than 10th. But dont tell that to the Oilers. No words. This is for the speechless fan whos ranted and raved about his teams misfortunes for years and is just out of things to say. This fan is left sitting in his seat watching the game and not getting excited when they do well or upset when they do poorly, its all be experienced and he knows one thing, its not resulting in a championship. For the heartbroken fan with no shame. The teams brutal, watching it is brutal, you constantly see all these great teams coming in and out of your city and cant help but breakdown and cry about not being able to root for them. Theres always next year, but you know deep down theres a probably a waterfall of tears waiting for you there as well. Youve had it. This fan is ready to hop onto the ice or field and show these players how its done. Youre finished with watching these guys play and are waiting for those golden words that have only been uttered once in recent sports history… Open tryouts! This paperbag represents the fans who sit there wondering why in the world they still choose to root for this team that has caused them so much anger and frustration for all these decades. This ponders the whole game wondering, “Is this all worth it?”…..(The answer is yes, btw). Discount Yeezy 350 Sale . Manager Ryan Nelsen has confirmed Brazilian No. 1 Julio Cesar will be rested for Wednesdays first leg of the semifinal. That opens the door for Bendik, who started 33 games for Toronto last season. Cheap Yeezy Boost 350 . The fourth-year guard from Carleton University kicked off his varsity career with rookie of the year honours in 2011, before racking up three straight Mike Moser Memorial Trophies for outstanding player. http://www.discountyeezy350.com/ . The unrestricted free agent agreed to terms with the club on Thursday on a one-year, two-way deal worth $700,000. Yeezy Boost 350 For Sale Cheap . The 18-year-old Januzaj has made his breakthrough at United this season, including scoring twice in a 2-1 win over Sunderland before the recent international break. His performances have sparked a debate about where his international future lies. Wholesale Yeezy Boost 350 . The second-ranked Jayhawks will play the Miners of Texas-El Paso at Imperial Arena in the Bahamas. The game can be seen live on TSN2 starting at 7pm et/4pm pt. SAN DIEGO -- Until Thursday, Jesse Hahn hadnt pitched seven innings since his junior year of college in 2010, after which he had reconstructive elbow surgery. The rookie right-hander pitched seven strong innings and pinch-hitter Chris Denorfia singled in the go-ahead run in a four-run seventh for the San Diego Padres, who rallied for the second straight game to beat the Seattle Mariners 4-1 on Thursday night. "Im building up my innings and my pitch count and Ive actually felt stronger and stronger as I went out there, so hopefully next start Ill be able to go eight, and maybe a complete game," Hahn said. The light-hitting Padres salvaged a split of the four-game season series by winning consecutive games for the first time since May 30-31. Robinson Cano had three singles for the Mariners, who beat the Padres in Seattle on Monday and Tuesday. Hahn (2-1) was making his third big league start. He held Seattle to an unearned run and five hits, struck out seven and walked two. In his last two starts, Hahn has allowed no earned runs and just six hits while striking out 14 in 13 innings. "He did a lot of nice things on the mound," manager Bud Black said. "He showed again composure for a guy whos only made three major league starts, so there was a lot of good today from Jesse." Huston Street pitched the ninth for his 20th save in 20 opportunities, getting a double-play ball after allowing a double and single with one out. Seattles Erasmo Ramirez, winless since April 1, left with a 1-0 lead after six innings. But Dominic Leone (2-1) allowed four runs, three hits and a walk while getting only one out in the seventh. Yasmani Grandal grounded out leading off the Padres seventh before they tied it on consecutive triples by Tommy Medica and Cameron Maybin. On Wednesday night, Medicas RBI pinch-hit single in the eighth gave the Padres a 2-1 win. Carlos Quentin walked and was replaced by pinch-runner Jace Peterson before Denorfia, pinch-hitting for Hahn, singled to centre to bring in Maybin with the go-ahead run. Joe Beimel came on and retired Will Venable before allowing Everth Cabreras two-run single to right. "Hittings contagious," Medica said. "A few guys start doing it, I mean, it starts clicking. We did it that inning and hopefully we can get it rolling a little morre.ddddddddddddquot; Ramirez held San Diego to two hits while striking out three and walking two. "Im back to being myself, like I used to be," he said. "Ive been throwing balls, balls and now this has been the opposite, throw more strikes. Every outing I feel like Im getting better. Im just going to continue to pound the strike zone. That is my goal." Said Black: "Ramirez had us. Whether we were behind the fastball and ahead of the change, he and (catcher John) Buck had us going back and forth. He had us in vice grips for those six innings. They made a pitching change and we got some things going." Cano drove in Seattles only run with his second single off Hahn, in the fifth. Cano extended his road hitting streak to 20 games. Brad Miller drew a leadoff walk and was safe at second on Endy Chavezs one-out grounder after Cabrera, the shortstop, dropped the ball for an error. Miller scored on Canos single to right-centre. "Im not going to take anything away from that young man," Seattle manager Lloyd McClendon said. "I thought he threw a pretty good game. He kept us off-balance with his slow curveball. He kept his fastball down for the most part. We had some chances but we just didnt have good at-bats in scoring opportunities today and that has been our challenge all year." NOTES: The Padres placed 1B Yonder Alonso on the 15-day DL, retroactive to Tuesday, with tendinitis in his right wrist. ... To take his place on the roster, OF Jake Goebbert was selected from Triple-A El Paso. Goebbert is still waiting to make his big league debut. He was in the on-deck circle in the seventh but was pulled back for Denorfia. He was acquired from Oakland on May 15 in the deal that sent Kyle Blanks to Oakland. ... Padres 2B Jedd Gyorko had his left foot put back into a cast and walking boot. He had removed them recently as he battles plantar fasciitis. "Its not a good sign," Black said. "But hopefully it helps."... The Padres open a three-game series against the Los Angeles Dodgers on Friday night, when RHP Dan Haren (7-4, 3.54 ERA) is scheduled to face RHP Ian Kennedy (5-8, 3.72). ... The Mariners head to Kansas City where they open a three-game series Friday, with RHP Hisashi Iwakuma (5-3, 2.59) scheduled to oppose RHP James Shields (8-3, 3.50). ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz