Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 67 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

18.04.2019 07:34
the difference in that fight might Antworten

Which Premier League players impressed on loan in the Football League last month? Weve picked out five standout performers from February, including Arsenal loanee Yaya Sanogo after his hat-trick for Charlton at the weekend and Liverpools Sergi Canos, who has earned positive reviews at Brentford.Agree with our selection or have we missed someone? Leave your comments below or tweet us @SkySportsFL to have your say... Conor McAleny (Wigan - on loan from Everton) Conor McAleny is on loan with Wigan from Everton After joining Wigan on loan from Everton at the start of February, the 23-year-old has not taken long to make an impact. He netted on his debut in a 2-0 win at Sheffield United and then struck a brilliant long-range effort to set Wigan on their way to victory at Walsall.I was a bit shocked myself when I saw it go in. To be honest, I thought it was going over, said McAleny. But it dipped at the last minute and its one of the best Ive scored in a while. I have hit a few like that, and hopefully I can keep on doing it. Scoring any goal is nice, but when theyre like that, its always something a bit better.Sergi Canos (Brentford - on loan from Liverpool) Brentfords Sergi Canos scored against Wolves Brentford might have been on the slide in the Championship over the last month, but Liverpool youngster Canos has continued to impress.He was particularly influential in the 3-0 win over Wolves, scoring a goal and then setting up another for John Swift. Brentford boss Dean Smith thinks he can be a future Premier League star.Hes got to become more consistent and work on that side of his game, but in terms of where he can go, his performances have been very good, said Smith.Sergi trains really hard. He wants to get better and theres a future Premier League star there, thats for sure.Yaya Sanogo (Charlton - on loan from Arsenal) Yaya Sanogo scored a hat-trick against Reading After a disappointing loan spell with Ajax in the first half of the season, Arsenal forward Sanogo was on the move again on Deadline Day as he joined Charlton.And it did not take him long to end his year-long wait for a competitive goal as he netted a hat-trick to help the Addicks come from 3-1 down to level at 3-3 against Reading. Even though the Royals scored a late goal to snatch victory, Charlton boss Jose Riga was impressed with the 23-year-old.I knew the story of Sanogo and Im happy for him that he can show his value today, he said. Of course, you have to show you can do it for more than one game but Im happy.I saw immediately during the training sessions the quality he has. When you arrive from France early as he did, at 19 to 20, to a big team like Arsenal, its quite difficult. My discussion with him was he can come here and take what he can from this challenge. Gaston Ramirez (Middlesbrough - on loan from Southampton) Gaston Ramirez has joined Middlesbrough from Southampton The Uruguayan sealed a loan move to Middlesbrough in January after hardly featuring for Southampton in the first half of the season. He bagged his first goal and won a penalty in the 3-1 victory over Cardiff and Boro boss Aitor Karanka thinks he could use the loan spell as a stepping stone.Hes a hungry player, he said. You could think its a step back but for him, its a step forward because he wants to keep going and keep improving his career.Its good for me having a player like him come here and help us. Adam Armstrong (Coventry - on loan from Newcastle) Adam Armstrong has continued to impress for Coventry The goals have continued to flow for League Ones joint-top scorer as he took his tally for the season to 19 with a brace against Bury.The 19-year-old recently came up against former Newcastle forward Shola Ameobi, who believes he has a bright future at St James Park.If he keeps developing and keeps building, keeps putting in the work, then I think he can be a top player at Newcastle, said Ameobi, now at Fleetwood.Hes very driven, and you need to be if you want to make it at the top level in this game; you need to have that determination and hes got that in spades.Adams been one of Coventrys standout players this season, so hopefully he can build on that confidence, go back to Tyneside next season and get a place in the team, which I believe he is more than capable of doing.Hit the video at the top of this article to watch Februarys loan stars in action. Also See: Most-watched Championship club Karanka unimpressed with Boro Cellino: Evans job safe Championship table Cheap Bills Jerseys . The scientists believe the small earthquake during a Marshawn Lynch touchdown was likely greater than Lynchs famous "beast quake" touchdown run three years ago, which also came against New Orleans during a playoff game. Cheap Bills Jerseys China ., for the next three years with the signings on Monday of Daryl Townsend and Michael Carter. http://www.cheapbillsjerseyselite.com/ . The Celtics closed out their first preseason under Stevens on Wednesday night with a 101-97 victory over the Brooklyn Nets, who rested a lot of their lineup including former Celtics Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce. Wholesale Bills Jerseys . Kyle Denbrook, a soccer player from Saint Marys University, took the CIS male athlete of the week honour. Stanley, a fourth-year business administration student from Charlottetown, scored both goals in a 2-0 win over Dalhousie on Friday and tallied again in a 1-0 win over Saint Marys on Sunday. Black Bills Jerseys Shop . -- Ken Appleby made 32 saves for his first shutout of the season to lead the Oshawa Generals to a 2-0 win over the Belleville Bulls on Wednesday in Ontario Hockey League action. A fully loaded UFC 200 on July 9 probably would have been enough for one week in Las Vegas. But the UFC opted to add another event (UFC Fight Night: Dos Anjos-Alvarez) on July 7. And one more (The Ultimate Fighter 23 Finale) on July 8.You realize what that is? Thats 35 cage fights over the course of three days. The UFC has run this marathon once before, in December. That particular stretch culminated in a 13-second knockout for Conor McGregor against Jose Aldo in a featherweight championship fight.Personally, I would describe that December run as long but manageable -- and it helps when youve got a nice carrot at the end to look ahead to. This summer, the carrot is UFC 200 as a whole: a full night of marquee matchups. And the buildup is actually better than it was in December, with title fights headlining each of the first two events next week.Its a lot of MMA to digest, but theres a lot to look forward to in these lineups. Here are the Top 10 must-see fights of the UFCs second-ever marathon week.10. Cat Zingano (9-1) vs. Julianna Pena (7-2), womens bantamweights, UFC 200The image of Zingano after her last fight was a lasting one. Following her 14-second loss to Ronda Rousey at UFC 184 early last year, Zingano struggled to hold back tears while miserably saying shed do anything to get back to a second UFC title fight. Even the traditionally stone-cold Rousey expressed sympathy to Zingano that night, embracing her right after nearly tearing her arm off. That was 17 months ago. Zingano took a personal break to get her life in order and moved camps to Alliance MMA in San Diego. In the meantime, the division is wide open now that Rousey has been vanquished. Zingano faces a spark plug in Pena, who is 26 and just might be putting it all together. Yes, I do believe Ill watch this.9. Johny Hendricks (17-4) vs. Kelvin Gastelum (11-2), welterweights, UFC 200Hendricks is 1-2 in his previous three fights, including a weight-cutting fiasco last October that nixed a meeting against current title challenger Tyron Woodley. Coincidentally, Gastelum is also 1-2 in his past three and missed weight for a fight against Woodley last year! Both now say that weight issues are a thing of the past, and both are in need of a big win. The winner will still be viewed as a legitimate title contender. The loser ... who knows? The loser might be headed to middleweight.8. Miesha Tate (18-5) vs. Amanda Nunes (12-4), womens bantamweight title, UFC 200This is a completely fine 135-pound female championship fight, all right? Nothing wrong with it whatsoever. Nunes deserves to be in this spot. Shes 5-1 in the UFC, and theres a real possibility she will exit the weekend a UFC champion. But the championship fight at this weight class, as long as Rousey is out, is a rematch between Tate and Holly Holm. That first meeting in March, which Tate won in dramatic fashion via fifth-round submission, begged for an immediate rematch. Again, this fight is well worth your time and its No. 8 on a list of 35 total fights. But it should have been Tate-Holm II.7. Will Brooks (17-1) vs. Ross Pearson (19-10), lightweights, TUF 23 FinaleBrooks is the real deal. I mean, technically, Pearson is Ross The Real Deal Pearson, but figuratively speaking, Brooks is the real deal. At least, he appears to be. He was a dominant lightweight champion for Bellator MMA and holds two quality wins over the talented Michael Chandler. Pearson will give him a stern test, as hell be highly motivated to record his first winning streak since 2013 against a ranked opponent. No disrespect at all to Pearson, but this is a litmus test for Brooks. Get his feet wet, see if he swims and then, youd think, drop him in the deep end.6. Brock Lesnar (5-3) vs. Mark Hunt (12-10-1), heavyweights, UFC 200What a time to be alive. An angel sent from the farms of Saskatchewan, Canada, (and the WWE ring) will grace UFC 200 with his presence. Stylistically, this one, who knows? We expect Lesnar to wrestle and Hunt to try to knock his face off as the big man himself would say. As something of an MMA purist, I would usually say these types of things dont interest me as much as other fights on the card, but this is heavyweight MMA. Lesnar, regardless of anyones personal feelings on him, is a former champion and Hunt has the occasional wrestling problem. I expect Hunt to roll, but could Lesnar summon some kind of UFC 100-esque magic? One cant help but want to find out.5. T.J. Dillashaw (12-3) vs. Raphael Assuncao (23-4), bantamweights, UFC 200This ones pretty simple: Dillashaw is a joy to watch. I dont know if he beat Dominick Cruz in January for the UFC bantamweight championship, but I do know he didnt lose.dddddddddddd. That split-decision nod to Cruz had a very well, somebodys gotta win this thing feel to it, in my opinion. That was probably one of the closest five-round fights Ive ever seen, and, frankly, Im anxiously awaiting a second one. Im also not looking past Assuncao, who is on a seven-fight win streak (but hasnt fought since 2014). He also has a controversial win over Dillashaw from 2013. This is a critical matchup at 135 pounds, and I consider one of the men involved (Dillashaw) to be one of the best pound-for-pound fighters in the world today.4. Rafael dos Anjos (25-7) vs. Eddie Alvarez (27-4), lightweight title, UFC Fight NightIts hard to imagine that once upon a time dos Anjos was supposed to defend his lightweight title against McGregor in a champion vs. champion match. An unfortunate foot injury bounced RDA from that megafight at UFC 196, and the rest is pretty much history. On paper, the Brazilian looks like a relatively bad matchup for Alvarez, who has clawed his way into position with back-to-back split decisions against Gilbert Melendez and Anthony Pettis, the second of which some found questionable. What we have here, really, is a champion who has demolished five consecutive opponents going against a challenger who is widely known for his ability to take lumps and heroically find a way to get his hand raised. Makes for an interesting matchup.3. Daniel Cormier (17-1) vs. Jon Jones (22-1), light heavyweight unification, UFC 200Can Cormier do better than he did on Jan. 3, 2015? Thats what this comes down to. Their first fight was a grind, which can still be entertaining as long as its a competitive grind. But it really wasnt all that competitive. Cormier didnt get blown out, but he was never really in control, either. He ended up losing four of five rounds. If this fight is a repeat of that, it will be a bit of a buzzkill (like hearing someone describe the end of a great movie and then trying to watch start to finish). If we know how the marathon ends, the whole thing is a little less fun. If Cormier can hurt Jones, change the script from the first fight and make Jones look vulnerable, this fight instantly jumps to the top of the list.2. Joanna Jedrzejczyk (11-0) vs. Claudia Gadelha (13-1), female strawweight title, TUF 23 FinaleThere is talent (and young talent at that) in the UFCs 115-pound female division. Having said that, Gadelha might represent the only real threat to the velociraptor of pain that is Jedrzejczyk. The Polish champion is only 28. The only difficult fight of her career came against Gadelha in a split-decision win in December 2014. Really, the difference in that fight might have been a single punch, as Jedrzejczyk was able to knock Gadelha down in the closing seconds of a close first round that ultimately played huge in the scorecards. Gadelha is 27, so both of these women will be the cream of the crop of this division for years to come. There is probably some kind of additional storyline here involving these two as The Ultimate Fighter coaches as well, but Im willing to admit the only TUF I caught this season were a few fights I fast-forwarded to at the end of episodes.1. Jose Aldo vs. Frankie Edgar, interim featherweight title, UFC 200As I mentioned in this weeks Five Rounds, Ive questioned some of Aldos actions in the aftermath of his 13-second loss to McGregor in December. Not that Im holding the Brazilian to some impossible standard when it comes to handling defeat, but simply from a publics perception perspective, I dont think he has done himself many favors. Chalking the knockout up as a completely lucky punch, saying he would fight McGregor anytime, anywhere ... only to decline a short-notice rematch at UFC 196. I understand his reasons for not wanting that fight on short notice, but then, just dont say anytime, anywhere. And then theres the social media post of an ominous-looking photograph of himself, calling McGregor out the night he lost to Diaz. Again, Aldo can do whatever he wants, but for a fighter who never really spoke up and talked much before, its just made me wonder how hes truly dealing with his first loss in 10 years. At UFC 200, well see if Aldo is still Aldo -- because if hes not, Edgar is running at a high enough octane right now to stomp him. I expect this to be a back-and-forth, give-and-take interim championship fight, and I do believe, unlike many others, theres still a good chance McGregor eventually returns to face the winner. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz